PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers Week 51/52

moonstorm
22-11-2010, 11:33
Holby City
BBC ONE

Chrissie is feeling every inch the single working mum when she arrives late for work after being up all night with Daniel, as the medical drama continues. The idea that the panel may find her to blame for a mistake on the ward following a patient complaint pushes Chrissie over the edge and she has a meltdown on the ward. When Sacha is a willing shoulder to cry on, Chrissie starts to realise how amazing he is and wonders if her perfect man is staring her in the face.

Excited to be asked to cover Registrar responsibilities, Penny lets the power go to her head. Not only does she patronise Ollie, but she also spends too little time caring for her patient and realises she has handled things badly. Penny is knocked off her high horse when her debrief with Michael feels worryingly like a date.

Joseph rallies to help Faye deal with a sick baby Harry, trying to mask his concern about Faye's state of mind. When Faye announces she doesn't want to return to Highfields, Joseph knows he has to step in and arranges for Faye and Harry to spend Christmas with him, even though this scuppers his romantic plans with Jac. Joseph feels relieved that he has done the right thing, but all is not what it seems when Faye makes a mysterious phone call. What is she planning?

Perdita
22-11-2010, 11:51
BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Faye (Patsy Kensit) faces a difficult decisionIt's Christmas Day and both Connie and Faye face difficult decisions, as the medical drama continues.

When Connie's dad, William, is rushed in for emergency surgery, and a one-in-a-million heart-and-lung transplant is thrown into jeopardy for a Matrix-obsessed patient, Connie – who has made herself unpopular with the cuts she has instigated – must consider just what she wants to do with her life.

Meanwhile, in London, Faye plots to flee England with baby Harry, but Jac intercedes, bringing Faye back for a showdown with Joseph and the most difficult decision of her life...

StarsOfCCTV
22-11-2010, 12:09
Joseph knows he has to step in and arranges for Faye and Harry to spend Christmas with him, even though this scuppers his romantic plans with Jac.
Wahay. :D :p (ok not the Faye part but y'know!)

CrazyLea
22-11-2010, 14:16
Oooo some Jac/Joseph ness I see :D How exciting. Can't wait now :D

StarsOfCCTV
22-11-2010, 21:59
but Jac intercedes, bringing Faye back for a showdown with Joseph and the most difficult decision of her life...
I'm just not looking forward to this part - does this mean its the episode that Joseph leaves and Jac has to let him go? :(

CrazyLea
22-11-2010, 22:16
Awww didn't think of that. Hope not !! Will be sad :(
I don't want my Joseph to leave :crying:.

StarsOfCCTV
22-11-2010, 23:47
I'm hanging onto the hope that he will come back.. perhaps one day, if Jac ever leaves then they can go off into the sunset together. :p

elle101
23-11-2010, 02:06
this sound FABS! will be recording it on sky+

elle101
23-11-2010, 02:08
I'm just not looking forward to this part - does this mean its the episode that Joseph leaves and Jac has to let him go? :(

i think this is faye's exit, josephs exit should come later well that's what i am hoping ;)

alohachica82
24-11-2010, 20:44
Sacha and Chrissie definately belong together! They are a cute couple!

alan45
27-11-2010, 01:58
Faye (Patsy Kensit) faces a difficult decisionIt's Christmas Day and both Connie and Faye face difficult decisions, as the medical drama continues.

When Connie's dad, William, is rushed in for emergency surgery, and a one-in-a-million heart-and-lung transplant is thrown into jeopardy for a Matrix-obsessed patient, Connie – who has made herself unpopular with the cuts she has instigated – must consider just what she wants to do with her life.

Meanwhile, in London, Faye plots to flee England with baby Harry, but Jac intercedes, bringing Faye back for a showdown with Joseph and the most difficult decision of her life...

Due to be shown Tuesday 28th December 2010

Sarahh,.
06-12-2010, 15:07
Yayy! Jac&Joe... We've waited soooooooo long for this! XD

StarsOfCCTV
06-12-2010, 15:58
Bloody years! :rotfl: