PDA

View Full Version : Allie's Hair

Kylie
14-06-2005, 21:35
Just watching this weeks episode god its so sad :(
its good that they are being so positive though about it and im really happy for euge and darcy but the previews for next week at the end look so sad as well for Allie - the hits just keep on coming

squillyfer
14-06-2005, 22:33
i know it made me cry

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 08:31
last night was a brilliant episode, allie loosing her hair was so sad, next week looks worse, question though, why i ralphie a blonde? allie is right next week when she says they look like a family to melissa and gavin

good news for darcy and euge though, it was so obvious she wasnt seeing troy though

daisy38
15-06-2005, 08:35
Me and my mum kept comparing Allies treatment to my mums (shes going through Chemo at the mo). I thought this episode was fantastic! :) Nexts weeks looks just as good!

Bad Wolf
15-06-2005, 08:38
shane was on great form- he hasnt a clue!!!!

tasha_cfc
15-06-2005, 10:43
Next weeks episode is going to be brillant i cnt wait to c it, i really think Gavin is going to kiss Melissa at least he better not that would be so low with Allie having cancer

eastenders mad
15-06-2005, 18:16
i know

Crazy Gal 88
15-06-2005, 19:14
totally agree

have to admit i did feel sorry for allie especially when she was in the park with gavin cos when she was watching the sparkler it was like she was thinking how quickly her life is going n how it might suddenly stop but then gavin gave her another one which made her think that gavin was what was keeping her going and as long as she had him she could survive. (does this make sense or has my drama-analisation got in the way?lol)

tasha_cfc
16-06-2005, 09:25
ya thats exactly how Allie looked to have felt when she was looking at the sparkler. I think Gavin will start to become friendly with Melissa as he has to support Allie and its tough for him however noone is supporting him and he is probably struggling to come to terms with was has and will happen to Allie which may result in a passionate clinch between the Gavin and Melissa! Hope not though

billbabe04
17-06-2005, 08:49
it was so sad, when allie was on the bed singing a lullaby to ralphie!! and then wen her and gavin were in the car and she sed she only had a 20% chance of surviving, i cried non stop in that episode, i dont even want to think what i'm going to be like when Allie dies!!!

Bad Wolf
17-06-2005, 08:53
dont say that!!!!!!!!!!!