PDA

View Full Version : Forever... Part One

Angeldelight
14-06-2005, 19:25
here you go guys... this is the Shannis script i was telling you about... it's all pretty self explanitory... so enjoy... and please tell me what you think...

Forever
Part One

Those days of love are gone; our time is through
Still I burn on and on, all of my life only for you
From now until forever and ever my darling
forever

Dennis sat in the cushioned seats of the plane thousands of miles above the sea listening to the in flight entertainment. He was nervous; he hadn’t thought his plan through. He’d finally built up the courage to go the address and had jumped on the first available flight so he couldn’t back out. He listened to the comedy through his earphones but he couldn’t relax, he pulled out the small, crumpled piece of what should’ve be white paper and stared at the address he’d scrawled down in a hurry. He’d wanted her for so long he couldn’t ever remember not wanting her, loving her. She was his first and only love, some species mated for life and he there was no doubt he was one of them. Christmas day had broken his heart; he could admit now, quietly to himself, when Zoë had spoken those words his world had fallen apart, he knew that whatever they had been planning was ruined. He suddenly remembered the last words he spoken to her, standing there outside the Vic with the taxi waiting to take her away from him, for what he thought would be forever.
‘Forever… I mean it’ he’d also given her the small, plastic ring that he’d gotten in his cracker earlier that day. She’d cried and so had he, he watched her go and his heart broke in to pieces.
A noise brought him back to the present from his thoughts; he looked around him to hear that the pilot was giving his passengers their final announcement before landing. He turned his head and looked down at his hands and saw that while in thought he’d bunched his fists so tight that his knuckle had turned a ghostly white. He released the fist and began to slowly flex his fingers.
FA- ‘you need to take off your headphones sir, we’re landing now’
Dennis took off the headphones and wrapped the wire around them, then stuffed them in to the pocket on the back of the chair in front of him. He leaned back and took three cleansing breaths then strapped on his seat belt. The nerves were back again sending his stomach muscles quivering and woke the snakes that had been slithering around inside his stomach. He took another breath, flexed his fingers and nervously waited for the plane to begin its decent, so he could finally find the only person he couldn’t live without.

Sharon sat at the long dark wooden table in the beautiful house in sunny Florida staring in to space with a small notebook open in front of her. Ever since she’d gotten back from Walford, she’d wondered where Dennis was, what he was doing. She’d began a search for him two weeks earlier and had still come up with nothing, empty like how she felt. Hollow, cold, empty, nothing mattered as much as it should anymore. It had taken her all her strengthen to push herself up and out of the wallow of self pity she’d tried to wrap herself in. she hadn’t bothered to put on any make up that morning she had no reason, no one to make her feel special. The tears had slipped quietly down her cheeks unnoticed. They ran slowly out of her eyes and pale skin like a river through its banks and slowly dripped off her chin on to the dark stained table.
She looked out of the window and saw the sun beating through the clouds, trying to push them aside so it could spread it’s warmth over the earth. She turned and saw her reflection in the window’s glass and saw the tears. She hastily wiped them away leaving nothing, the only trace of them were the ones that had slipped on to the table. Sharon forced a smile on to her face, if the sun could continue you to push through the cloud day after day, she could survive and find Dennis, she could do it to.
Vicki- ‘Mum, Mark, where are you?’
She picked up the lined notebook in front of her on the table and looked over her notes again, trying to find something that would lead her to him. Lifting her head she saw the phone sitting on a small stand across the room and with the phone book sitting in the middle of the table, she made her decision.

You will always be the only one...
As long as I shall live, I’ll hold you dear
and I will reminisce of our love all through the years

Layne
14-06-2005, 20:10
This is fab! Awwwwwwwwwww let them find each other!
layne
x x x

More soon!

Rach33
14-06-2005, 20:29
She was his first and only love, some species mated for life and he there was no doubt he was one of them.]

awwwwwwwww love it love that line it's brill please let them find each other a be so happy I love it post more now

melonb
14-06-2005, 20:38
awwwww i love it!!! more soon please!!!! :wub: :cheer: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:

Tamzi
14-06-2005, 20:51
Hope they find each other This is fabby. more plz
xxx

Nigellover
14-06-2005, 22:09
this is amazing!they have to be reunited- shannis forever!yayay!

Harmanizing
15-06-2005, 14:52
Brilliant start! I'd mislaid my reading glasses and although it was hard I made myself read it and I'm glad I did. Please keep it up, I love it.

Angeldelight
15-06-2005, 18:39
Forever
Part Two

From now until forever and ever my darling
forever
You will always be the only one... yes

Dennis walked unhurriedly along following the other passengers from his flight towards their luggage collection point. As he looked around him he saw no familiar faces, no body he recognised in the slightest way. He stopped as he approached the luggage carousel and patiently waited for his single bag to come out of the black opening so he could get on his way. The humming of the machine and the chatting of the other people made him feel uneasy, edgy. He needed air, good clean air and space where he could stand and think. He turned slightly as someone knocked his shoulder
Man- ‘sorry mate’
Dennis nodded a saw his small bag coming out through the black opening and coming slowly closer to him.

Sharon noted down the new address in her notebook and smiled, a genuine smile one that hadn’t appeared on her face for days, it felt good. She looked up as the door opened but no one walked though. She put the phone down and tried to think of anyone, anyone that could help her track down Dennis from the address she’d just been given. She suddenly remembered Christmas day and the horror of it all, when he’d taken her hand and they’d announced what they’d be trying to keep quiet, it felt good amazing, but what had torn them apart was now no longer an obstacle. She still couldn’t forgive Chrissie for what she’d done, what she made her listen to, but somewhere deep down she thanked her now.

Dennis walked over to the rental car he’d just been given the keys to and slid the key into the lock and opened the door. He sat in the car and stared out at the road ahead of him, he’d been dreaming of this since he’d left Walford, after finding out the truth, but what would he do when he’d found her? He hadn’t though that far ahead, what if she didn’t want to see him, refused to believe that it had all been a lie? What if she didn’t want him? Love him? No he shook his head and buckled his seatbelt he refused to believe that, he would make her talk to him, he loved her he couldn’t lose her again. He started the engine and pulled the map out of his bag slung on the passenger seat. The bloke he’d spoken to about the car had marked the way to Michelle’s new address on the map in thick red pen for him, now he just had to follow the signs.

Sharon looked around the room, a cloud had pushed the sun back and the shadows played on the walls. She stood up to turn on the small radio next to the window. She needed another sound, needed something to think about beside the unhappiness she felt. When she sat back down at the long beautiful carved wooden table, she sat staring at the walls, the last words they spoken running through her head, the way he’d held on to her not wanting to let her go, she didn’t want to leave she’d wanted to stay right there in his arms, forever. Sharon pulled the long gold chain she’d been wearing around her neck and under her clothes, there was the ring, the small plastic cracker ring he’d given her before she’d left. She’d worn it everyday since they’d parted ways, had stared at it every night before she closed her eyes and wished for him. The phone that sat beside her began to ring and made her jump slightly, the ring jumped from her hand as she picked up the phone. ‘Hello, thank you for getting back to me, really you have the address?’ She scribbled it down on the first available surface and smiled, her smile was so huge she felt it beat back the clouds and the sun began to shine, ‘thank you’. She ran from the room and grabbed her long black coat and handbag from off the hook in the hallway and opened the door. She stopped suddenly as if she’d come to a wall where she couldn’t pass; she looked over the grass of the front lawn and saw him, saw Dennis standing at the gate.
Dennis smiled, ‘hello Sharon’

If you should ever need me
Unfailingly I will return to your arms
and unburden your heart

Nigellover
15-06-2005, 19:12
Omg!wow wow wow!! :cheer: :cheer:
this is fab!!he found her!!yayay!great stuff!more soon! :clap: :thumbsup:

i love shannis
15-06-2005, 19:19
This is brilliant! Your doing a really good job keep it up :cheer: :thumbsup:

angelwings
15-06-2005, 19:20
ahh fab hun more asap. love emma.x :thumbsup:

Rach33
15-06-2005, 19:23
HE FOUNDED HER this is wkd babes I love it I love it It's brill post psrt three soooooooon loving it Dennis and Sharon 4eva

Layne
15-06-2005, 21:52
Wow! dennis found her yey!!!!!!!!!
post more asap
Luv ya
layne
x x x

Angeldelight
16-06-2005, 20:30
Here you the third and final part... hope you enjoy it... :thumbsup:

Forever
Path Three

And if you should remember
That we belong together, never be ashamed
Call my name and tell me I’m the one you treasure

Sharon was frozen to the spot in the doorway with shock, how could he be here, now, when she wanted him to be? Was this real? ‘Dennis’
Dennis’s smile was frozen on to his face, he looked at her, she was beautiful, ‘I shouldn’t have come’, his hand fell from the small gate he’d been holding and dropped to his side, he started to turn away, but he couldn’t, ‘Sharon I need to talk to you’
Sharon managed to make her feet move one step at a time, ‘don’t go’, she stepped towards him and then began to run, she ran to him wrapping her arms around him, ‘don’t go’
Dennis wrapped his arms around her waist and turned his head into her hair and held on a moment, ‘I missed you so much’, he kissed her cheek and felt the tears, ‘what’s wrong?’
Sharon clung to him, she couldn’t let him go, he was here, now, ‘I love you’
Dennis sighed and held her tighter closer, the worry and the nerves vanished, it was just them now, ‘I love you too, so much’
Sharon wiped away the stray tears and slowly pulled back so she could look at him, she smiled and laid a hand on his cheek,’ you’re here’
Dennis looked at her, her hair, her face, nothing had changed, she still loved him. Her hand was warm on his cheek, ‘I had to come, had to find you’, he leant forward and kissed her, slowly, gently, lovingly
She felt the emotions run through her heart, love beat in her blood; the despair and unhappiness vanished like steam, nothing could hold out against love, ‘don’t go, please don’t go’
Dennis smiled at her, making lust curl in her belly, ‘I’m not going anywhere, I promise’
Sharon laughed and loosened her hold on him, ‘you need to open the gate’

Dennis took her hand as she closed the door behind them, ‘Sharon we…’
Sharon- ‘I know there’s so much to say’, she smiled at him she couldn’t stop smiling he was here
Dennis looked down at their joined fingers, ‘I didn’t know what you’d do if I ever found you, what you’d say’
Sharon led him through a narrow archway and in to a large lounge, the sofas were a deep shocking red against the cream of the walls. ‘Why don’t we sit down?’
Dennis looked at her across the small coffee table, ‘I don’t know where to start’
Sharon- ‘I’ve been looking for you’
Dennis’s head came up instantly at the words, a nervous smiled formed on his lips, ‘really’
Sharon- ‘when I got back from… from the last time… from when I went home, I heard all those terrible things and you weren’t there, you’d gone’, a single tear slid down her cheek she wiped it away and looked at him, ‘I know what he did, what him and Zoë did, he said he didn’t know where you were, I didn’t know where you were’
Dennis faced looked pale and shocked, how could she have known all this time, she’d known and he hadn’t found her. ‘But how? How Sharon’
Sharon got up to sit next to him, she looked at him, ‘I heard him say it everything, how he told Zoë to tell you about the baby, how he… how he slept with her…’
Dennis’s eyes stayed on her beautiful green ones, he reached for her hand and brought it to his lips, ‘I didn’t know, not until I caught them, I couldn’t believe it… how could he’
Sharon- ‘Dennis there’s something else, she was pregnant’
Dennis- ‘no she told me she wasn’t’ anger washed over his face, why had she lied then?
Sharon held his head in both her hands knowing what she would tell him would hurt, ‘it’s wasn’t your baby Dennis, it was… it was dads’
She saw the shock on his face, and the instant when everything became clear, she smiled, now slowly trickling through was the anger. ‘But she had an abortion… she didn’t want the baby’
Dennis- ‘I can’t believe it, they split us up, it hurt so much to see you go and then I thought I have to be strong, think of the baby… but I couldn’t all I thought about was you, about how I’d lost you’
Sharon- ‘but you’re here now, and you know the truth, so do I’
Dennis- ‘I’m so angry at him, I hate him’
Sharon- ‘that’s why it took me long so long to look for you, it hurt listening to all the things he’d done, the way he said them he enjoyed them. I couldn’t believe the man saying those words was my dad, and I was right he wasn’t my dad, he isn’t my dad.’
Dennis kissed her, his lips brushing over hers in comfort, ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t know if I could tell you what happened before I left, I knew it would hurt you.’
Sharon slid against him, holding him close, taking the kiss deeper, ‘but you’re here now’
Dennis slipped his arms around her, looked at her face, ‘I’m not going anywhere, but I still have all this running through my head’
Sharon- ‘I would lie awake at night thinking about it, everything, about how much it would have hurt you to have found out the way you did, how much I missed and wanted you’
Dennis smiled, the smile lit up his face, now he looked like the man she’d fallen in love with. ‘I don’t know what to do, I hadn’t thought this far ahead, all I thought about was finding you, seeing you’
Sharon just smiled at him, it was the smile that had beaten back the clouds and made her face glow, ‘stay here with me’
Dennis- ‘I never want to be anywhere else but by your side, next to you’
Sharon- ‘we can think about what we’re going to do next, about everything later, it doesn’t matter to me, I love you’
Dennis- ‘I love you too, so much, I don’t ever want to lose you again, I mean it, forever’
Sharon kissed him, ‘forever’

Forever
And ever my darling
forever
you will always be the only one...

melonb
16-06-2005, 20:47
awwwwwwwwwww!! YAY :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
pity thers not any more!! :p

Nigellover
16-06-2005, 20:54
:bow: wow!!what a fab endidng to a fab script!!well done :thumbsup: :clap: :cheer:

Rach33
16-06-2005, 20:58
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
that was one of the most amazing scripts I have ever read brilliant amazing I loved it all

chocolate
16-06-2005, 21:43
oh my god THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!! PLEASE MORE SOON!!! :cheer:

Harmanizing
17-06-2005, 14:02
I really loved this. Great story. well done.

i love shannis
17-06-2005, 17:49
Awwwwwww! This was a brilliant story well done :cheer:

di marco
19-06-2005, 08:25
fab! :D just read the whole lot and it was absolutely marvellous! loved it! :)