PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 12 Oct 2010

Perdita
23-09-2010, 14:20
Tuesday 12 October
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

The relationship between Faye and Linden breaks down as Linden discovers a number of lies Faye has told in her desperation not to lose him, as the medical drama continues.

Despite his attempts to leave her, Linden can't help but try to save her when she is threatened by a drug addict – but his act of chivalry ends up costing him dearly.

Michael is called into work on his day off to explain some figures he's lied about in his plans for Holbycare. Things go from bad to worse when a woman he's slept with asks him to operate on her varicose vein. When he realises that Ric is behind people scrutinising his proposal, he punches him and swiftly loses not only his pitch for Holbycare but also his job as Director of Surgery.

Frieda is in a good mood after Oliver asks her out for a drink to say thank you for bailing him out recently. She even considers applying for an F1 job when Penny pushes her. However, when Penny realises the reason behind Frieda's cheerfulness, she asks Oliver what he's playing at. Oliver doesn't want to lead Frieda on and so cancels the drink, causing Frieda to throw her application form in the bin.

CrazyLea
23-09-2010, 14:38
Aw no news on Sacha and Jac :p After the dinner - if she went that is :hmm:

Aww I like Frieda.. she's weird.. hopefully she will reconsider!

Faye and Linden are soooooooo boring. Faye ruined Linden, he used to be cool. Now hes boring and weird!!

alan45
23-09-2010, 15:19
Aww I like Frieda.. she's weird.. hopefully she will reconsider!

Surely its only a matter of time before the truth comes out that she is a doctor

Perdita
23-09-2010, 15:37
Surely when the hospital checked her references and qualifications, it would have been evident she is a doctor? :hmm:

alan45
23-09-2010, 16:31
Surely when the hospital checked her references and qualifications, it would have been evident she is a doctor? :hmm:

I think she was a nurse in Ukraine before becoming a Doctor and may have only included her nursing qualifications in her application. Either that or she did not fully complete her qualification as a doctor

moonstorm
24-09-2010, 08:23
Either way I really like her, hope she stays around for a wee while and does not have an affair with either Linden or Joesph.

loubooboo
29-09-2010, 20:54
linden gets stabbed does he die

CrazyLea
29-09-2010, 21:00
linden gets stabbed does he die

Duncan, who plays Surgical Consultant Linden Cullen, has already finished filming and leaves our screens in October.

Well going by when he is leaving, it seems plausible :eek:.
I am bored of him, but don't want him to die. I didn't realise he was leaving. Aw I hope he doesn't die. That would mean Holly would have lost 2 parents. :(

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2010, 22:38
Yeah but really far apart? (Not that that makes it better) but y'know, she's more grown up now....I wouldn't really mind if Linden pegged it he was an interesting character to begin with but he's a little dull, irritating, and ever so slightly hypocritical at times.

Lea by the way, your banner, it makes me laugh :D tis good! :p

CrazyLea
29-09-2010, 22:40
Yeah but still going to be really hard for her. Especially as they've only recently started talking again and stuff.. :eek: Yeah I know what you mean about Linden being like that haha. Can't believe I loved him at first. All went downhill!!

:lol: Thanks :D My new fave couple, that will happen ;) :p

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2010, 22:43
Yeah, you proper loved his glasses eh? :lol: :p

Ahhh it just seems so wroooong... they are cute but in that way? hmm

CrazyLea
29-09-2010, 22:46
Yeah, he was just like *starts sobbing*, Superman :crying:!!

Yeahhh in THAT way :P It would be good for both of them!! I honestly believe that Sacha would be really good for Jac, and we both know all she really wants is someone to look after her.. deep down :p! THAT'S SACHA!!!! :heart:. Got me excited now Kasple :p

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2010, 23:03
Good grief. :lol: :lol: & I remember a superman Linden floating around somewhere...?

StarsOfCCTV
29-09-2010, 23:04
On these boards....

CrazyLea
29-09-2010, 23:05
I think you mean flying around somewhere :p
But yes those were the days eh :p

StarsOfCCTV
30-09-2010, 01:26
I think you mean flying around somewhere :p Oh yeah yeah so did. :p :lol: I'll find it when I have the time....

& Yeah those were the days, when Joseph had an actual backbone.

Sarahh,.
04-10-2010, 14:50
Duncan's leaving??!
Someone show me the thread or wherever it was posted, why didn't i know about this?
I'm blonde i guess! :)

StarsOfCCTV
04-10-2010, 20:42
:D haha, I'm not sure there was a thread... - it might have been mentioned in another weekly spoiler thread?

Perdita
04-10-2010, 20:52
Actor Duncan Pow has become the latest actor to announce his departure from BBC One's medical drama, Holby City. Fansite Holby.tv has confirmed that the actor has quit his role of Linden Cullen in the popular drama and has already finished filming - his final scenes are due to air in October. Pow joined Holby City in January 2008 and has been involved in several key storylines such as the love triangle between Linden, Faye (Patsy Kensit) and Joseph (Luke Roberts).

The actor is the latest to quit the medical drama with Amanda Mealing, Luke Roberts and Patsy Kensit all departing the series as well. Actresses Phoebe Thomas and Rebecca Grant have also left Holby City within the past year.

atvnewsnetwork

moonstorm
05-10-2010, 11:13
There are going to be none of the old crowd left!

moonstorm
08-10-2010, 15:02
Linden dies this week! He gets hit on the head defending Faye against a drunk who's bottle she has taken away.

Perdita
12-10-2010, 21:01
Poor Linden :(