PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Love Island Thread (ITV show)

Emmak2005
13-06-2005, 22:13
Sorry I'm posting here. But there's no thread for it under reality tv. Please move if you feel it belongs in other areas of the forum. Here is the latest news:
“I’ve fallen for you Abi,” purrs Lee after finally locking lips with Abi tonight!

As the Resort revellers romp away under the stars this evening, Lee grabs Abi’s hand and whisks her round the side of the camp for a long-awaited snog in the bushes.

“Babe, you can’t do this to me,” he murmers after a rather lengthy lingering kiss.

“I like you so much. I fancy the a*** off you. You’re amazing, flipping amazing!”

“Keep me near you, I’ll fill you with confidence and put a smile on your face. We could be good.”

Aah! And just like that, Lee restores all of our dwindling faith in good, honest love.

“That’s fantastic. My boob was out and you were looking at my face, that’s a novelty,” gasps Abi in return.

But this intense expression of emotion seems to have taken Abi by surprise, and unless we’re imagining things, she’s pretty keen for her catch to cool off!

“I want you to stay really cool because we are on TV,” she says.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen when we get out of here.”

“I can’t make any promises Lee, do you know what I mean?”

“Are you ********** me around?” he asks.

So will Lee’s lady dash our hopes (and his) to the ground? Are we to be wooed by this passion and ruthlessly let down by a classic case of Love’s Labours Lost?

Jayne is finally enterting the infamous 'Love Shack'.

Paul is juggling his effection between Isabella & American Pie actress Nicky.

http://www.celebrityloveisland.tv/Images/Content/News/RegularImages/236.jpg Abbie & Lee discuss their feelings on the island of Fiji