PDA

View Full Version : Tangled

Rach33
13-06-2005, 21:45
This could be my new script about a new arrival in Albert Square although she hasn't arrived yet tell me what you think if you like I will carry on so enjoy :bow:

The rain poured down slamming hard on the windscreen
Honey sat in the car staring at the bloke sitting next to her
Honey- look I know what to do all right
The bloke glared at her- don’t screw up
Honey climbed out of the car and rushed to a house nearby knocking loudly on the door
An elderly gentleman opened the door
Honey- I’m really sorry my car’s broken down and I can’t get a signal on my mobile I couldn’t use your phone could I
The elderly man lead her inside and showed her the phone
She dialled a number whilst the man Bert made them some tea
Honey- I’m in I’ll keep him talking you get upstairs
She hung up and entered the kitchen
Honey- thanks Bert
Bert smiled at her- your welcome my love
Honey sat down and looked at him
Honey- I’m sorry to be a nuisance my boyfriend is coming to pick me up as soon as possible
She smiled and listened as she heard the familiar sound of movement upstairs
Honey- these storms don’t half make some noise don’t they
Bert nodded- especially this time of year pet
Half an hour later there was a knock at the door
Honey- this will be my boyfriend thanks for everything
Bert- your welcome sweetheart
Honey left and climbed in the car with the man
Honey- you took your time Lee what’s up
She saw a smile on his face
Lee- we hit the jackpot with that one my angel
He showed her the bag full of stuff jewellery, cash and anything else worth selling
Honey- I told you didn’t I
She lent over and kissed him
Honey- the old ones are always the easiest to con

Layne
13-06-2005, 21:53
conning ey????///
Sounds fab babes, post more soon!
layne
x x x

Tamzi
14-06-2005, 14:27
That is evil, conning and old man. This sounds very interesting. more more more. you have to post more.
xxx

Charmed
14-06-2005, 19:50
aww...Poor old man.Honey is EVIL

Angeldelight
14-06-2005, 20:16
Ooohhhh... sounds ominous... this a brill frost part... you could do all sorts of things wiith this... more more more... is this the one you told me about???

Rach33
14-06-2005, 21:15
Yeah it's the one I told you about sorry about the delay I've been really bust first day at work tomorrow thanks for the replies guys

That night she lay in bed asleep Lee was in the lounge waiting for a visitor he owed money and lots of it stealing was the only way they knew how to raise that kind of cash
Her eyes opened as she heard the door open she remembered what Lee said no matter what she was to stay in here and not make a sound
Honey tiptoed across the room and quietly listened in as Lee handed over all the cash and jewellery they had collected over the last two weeks
She heard an exchange of words but couldn’t make out what was being said she looked through the gap in the door and saw a smart suited bloke talking to Lee suddenly out of nowhere he pulled out a gun and four shots were fired
Honey fell backwards against the door and quickly realised what she’d done backing up against the wall she saw a shadow move into front of the closed door
Honey opening the cupboard door and climbed inside and hid herself under a huge pile of coats keeping her head down and feet tucked in she tried desperately not to cry she didn’t want to die
Outside the cupboard she could hear footsteps on the bedroom floor and the cupboard door creaked open slowly
Honey could hear the sharp breathing of the smart suited gun wielding manic and just stayed completely still
She heard the door close again and the footsteps fade but still not sure if it was safe Honey stayed exactly where she was for hours

Angeldelight
14-06-2005, 21:25
Oooh no... the poor woman... is her boyfriend definatley dead?... i really am spooked... more more more... please post more... more more more....

Layne
14-06-2005, 21:27
Oh my god, is lee dead?
Is honey ok
Post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
14-06-2005, 22:47
See now everyone feels sorry for her and lee, when last time they hated them. this is how good this is. is lee dead? tHis is brill more.
xxx

Rach33
18-06-2005, 00:55
Sorry for the delay having a few probs will try and write some more as soon as but in the mean time enjoy and thanks for reading

The sun came up the next morning and Honey still curled up in the wardrobe was shaking and crying she feared that if she moved he’d be there he’d get her, why had Lee borrowed so much money what was she going to do
Honey knew she had to call the police but she couldn’t not really she heard what happened to people who gave evidence against others in a case like this they’ll want her dead and no amount of police protection can save her from that
Honey realised what she had to do and that was leave this house and her old life behind and start again start somewhere new if she wanted to live she had to go now...today
Slowly she stood up and pushed the door open and she stepped out into the bedroom it was so quiet
Honey grabbed a bag and began collecting as much of her stuff as she could the hot tears of grief and fear scorched her cold cheeks

Layne
18-06-2005, 08:02
this is good!! Wonder where she will go?!?!?
Post more as soon as you can, its fab!
Layne
x x x

Tamzi
18-06-2005, 08:30
Poor Honey, I think she may go to Walford (just a guess). More please.
xxx

Angeldelight
18-06-2005, 17:09
Oooh it gets more interesting... where will she go? how is she going to ope with losing her boyfried like that? please post more... more more more...

di marco
26-06-2005, 14:34
brill! :D just read it all. liked the way you made us hate honey in the first part then made us feel sorry for her! :) more soon please, cant wait

Rain_
27-06-2005, 09:22
This is great!!! Lots more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Claire200
29-07-2005, 16:05
are you going to write more cause i want to know if she goings to walford or not please write more