PDA

View Full Version : hayley in fire

Crazy Gal 88
13-06-2005, 20:23
hayley is ina fire in home and away. she wakes up and the house is in flames. she tries to get out but is surrounded by falling debris. will she survive?

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 09:19
this is the start to the stalker storyline that wil continue for the next 4 months or so

Saye2213
14-06-2005, 13:04
When is this on UK screens? It sounds really good from what i've read!

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 13:41
the scenes started the beginning of jan on aussie screens and will start here next week when we see kim tash and robbie going away and something happening to robbie - (wont spoil it incase some poeple dont want to know). and the fire at the palace we will see the stalker revealed about sept/oct

Becksfanz
14-06-2005, 15:33
the scenes started the beginning of jan on aussie screens and will start here next week when we see kim tash and robbie going away and something happening to robbie - (wont spoil it incase some poeple dont want to know). and the fire at the palace we will see the stalker revealed about sept/oct
Cld u tell me wot happen 2 robbie some way such as email or wot? plz i love home and away so i love to know wot is happening in Aus coz it happen there b4 here so i get a chance to know wot will happen in UK plzzzzzzzz :bow:

melmarshall858
14-06-2005, 16:20
well while on a trip with kim and tasha robbie steps on a syringe - and obviously rears he may have hiv or some other desease he won't tell anyone what happened for a while then when he does he has to wait 6 weeks for the hiv tests to come back - and during this time he is acting very strange trying to live life to the full in case he has hiv. he even steals kim's car. the tests do come back negative though. back to when he steps on the syringe it shows it from the point of view of someone watching from the bushes and then kim finds that his car has been broke into and his wallet etc stole so we are led to believe that this is a deed of the stalker although........................

it isn't the syringe is actually dalby' s as he is still on the run and suffers from diabetis. he stole the wallet for survival but it is a red herring planted to make viewers think that the stalker is watching.

if you want any more spoilers about home and away i know it all right up to what is screening now in oz so email me if you wish or ask questions on here