PDA

View Full Version : Coronation Street Visiting Southport

Pendlebury
14-03-2005, 19:43
According to Sky we have to ook out soon for Coronation Street enjoying an Easter break at the seaside resort of Southport. Spies on the show have said ;) : "We got special permission to open up some of the attractions like the boating lake and rides in Pleasure Land, as when we filmed in February, to be honest, it was all out of season and not that much going on." However, as with all trips away, a disaster is waiting for one unlucky Weatherfield dweller - but just who is it?

*JSW*
14-03-2005, 20:02
Sounds interesting and could well work well. All these trips to these seaside resorts! And they all end in tears!

I wouldn't be suprised if this wasn't true though. Sky is notorious for its lies.

Thanks for the info though!
JSW

Shelby47
15-03-2005, 20:13
Its is true, Southport is my home town and though I don't live there anymore , a friend phoned me a while back and said there had been pictures in the local paper of some of the cast , taken at Pleasureland :)

Southport is only about thirty odd miles from Manchester, so they didn't have far to travel lol ;)

Debbie Meadows
16-03-2005, 14:41
Yeah I heard they were going to film in Southport, as a final dying wish from Ray don't know if this is certain though.

stacyefc
16-03-2005, 15:50
oh good i can't wait to watch it i'll be like that "i've been on that" that will be good