PDA

View Full Version : sin city

Bad Wolf
13-06-2005, 12:06
hiya, i watched this last night, and although it is a brilliant film, it did make me feel a bit queesy.......very violent, although the fact it was (mostly) in black and white helped, and i slso got a bit confused at the end, there at three seperate stories, one of the characters who died in the first was suddenly alive in the last????

definatley not one for the faint hearted

Meh
13-06-2005, 12:08
hiya, i watched this last night, and although it is a brilliant film, it did make me feel a bit queesy.......very violent, although the fact it was (mostly) in black and white helped, and i slso got a bit confused at the end, there at three seperate stories, one of the characters who died in the first was suddenly alive in the last????

definatley not one for the faint hearted

Excellent movie, not for the faint hearted. Which character are your referring to Rach?

Bad Wolf
13-06-2005, 12:09
the elijar (sp) wood bloke, when hartigan goes to the farm to save nancy, he is alive sat reading a bible???????

Meh
13-06-2005, 12:16
the elijar (sp) wood bloke, when hartigan goes to the farm to save nancy, he is alive sat reading a bible???????

Thats because of Quentin Tarantion direction. Think Pulp Fiction - John Travolta dies half way though the movie, but makes a comeback in the final scene. Same in this movie. The scenes are not in chronological order.

Bad Wolf
13-06-2005, 12:23
ahh, it just clicked, when hartigan walked in to the bar the first time to get nancy, the mickey rourke character was still sat there

what did you think of clive owen? is he good enough to star with the likes of bruce willis etc

Meh
13-06-2005, 12:42
is he the one that tried to help the prostitutes?

bernard
01-07-2005, 22:08
i agree i saw this too and its top.
yes clive owen was that guy helping the prostitutes. the acting was very good. although all the stories are very good. i found, out of the three stories, the clive owen one to be my least favourite. how about you guys?