PDA

View Full Version : Todd Lasance reveals new romance

Perdita
14-07-2010, 12:02
Former Home and Away star Todd Lasance has revealed that he has a new girlfriend.

The 25-year-old, who played Aden Jefferies on the Summer Bay soap, confirmed the new relationship but refused to disclose the identity of the woman in question.

Speaking to TV Week, Lasance explained: "There may be a romance. It's early days. There is a special someone there but, as always, I'm completely focused on my work. So there'll be no ring on the finger for a while!"

Vowing to take the relationship slowly, he continued: "Since I started on Home and Away, all my focus has been on my work and I don't get much time away from it. That's the issue.

"I'm not going to throw myself into a relationship and [then] not be able to put much time into it. It'd be stupid to be involved with someone when you can't really be there."

Lasance is currently working on a film spinoff of the crime TV series Underbelly.

Wonder whether he will maybe one day return to H&A

Dazzle
14-07-2010, 17:12
Speaking to TV Week, Lasance explained: "There may be a romance. It's early days. There is a special someone there but, as always, I'm completely focused on my work. So there'll be no ring on the finger for a while!"

So he says that there's a new romance, but then says he's not going to throw himself in a relationship. I feel a bit sorry for his girlfriend reading that.

tammyy2j
14-07-2010, 17:18
She is a lucky girl

webspider
23-01-2012, 10:15
hello friends,
I hope you had a good break and managed to spend time with family and friends.
Summer Bay has been a hive of activity ever since the Christmas party. We finally found out the truth about Hugo, it seems Angelo was right all along.
He was involved in smuggling illegal immigrants from Indonesia to Australia and was working with Suzy and Derrick. Something went wrong with the operation and Charlie discovered these poor people locked in a container down at the Port Herron wharf. They were near death and included Bambang's father Wayan.
Charlie faced a terrifying ordeal when Hugo knocked her unconscious and then dragged her onto his boat. I'm not sure of the details, but Charlie managed to escape after Suzy turned up and they both ended up in the water with Hugo driving off and leaving them.
Martha and Angelo had a lucky escape too. Suzy locked Martha in the boot of her car and she could have died if Angelo hadn't found her. He was determined to finally catch Derrick, but got shot in the struggle. Fortunately it was only a graze, but it was a heart-stopping moment for Martha.
The other shocking piece of news is that Hugo was involved in Lou's death. He was on the boat with Derrick and whilst Irene slept, a fight broke out resulting in Derrick shooting Lou and then he fell overboard after stabbing Hugo. We all believed that Hugo had been bitten by a shark, but he actually used a shark's tooth to make his wound look like a bite mark!
I still couldn't believe that Hugo was using Martha, and then I heard that he came to the hospital to see her one last time to apologise and explain how everything he felt for her was genuine. Martha said he had to turn himself in. Angelo came to take him away, but as they reached the car an Indonesian man appeared out of nowhere and shot him! It all happened so quickly we are in shock and then to have to attend the funeral was very surreal.
thanks