PDA

View Full Version : Craig Charles Debuts On Corrie - 20th June 2005

Emmak2005
13-06-2005, 01:42
Charlie puts pressure on Shelley to come down into the pub at lunchtime as she has been holed up in her bedroom for ages, but she is panic stricken at the very thought of it. Bev comes into to the pub at lunchtime with Liz, and Charlie is powerless to evict her. He tells Shelley that she will have to come down into the pub and show a united front by barring Bev herself. The thought of doing this leaves Shelley in tears. Will Shelley go down and kick her own mother out?

Elsewhere on Coronation Street, Tracy is pushing Steve to get married, and Steve is having trouble delaying her until Roy signs the papers which denounce him as the father of Amy. Tracy is delighted at these arrangements because, in her eyes, Steve is hopelessly in love with her. But the reality is that he is still plotting to leave her once he gets parental responsibility of his daughter.

Over at the corner shop, Dev is irritated to find Diggory chatting up Sunita again, but Sunita is beginning to get fed up with Dev who is constantly harping on at her to lie down and rest.

Meanwhile, Claire and Lloyd - a new face on the cobbles - are both offered a job at Street Cars.

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street200605_clairelloyd.jpg Claire Peacock & new face Lloyd (Craig Charles) pictured in 'Street Cars' cab office

Johnny Allen
13-06-2005, 08:12
I hadn't heard any more about Craig Charles joining Corrie, thanks for that, so I assume he is going to be a cabbie

Emmak2005
13-06-2005, 16:48
I hadn't heard any more about Craig Charles joining Corrie, thanks for that, so I assume he is going to be a cabbie I guess so yes. I get a feeling he's going to play a bit of a rogue - but surely not a baddie one. As we've got psycho Charlie terrorising poor Shelley and now the rest of the street it seems. Did you hear his comment to Liz McDonald and Shelley's mum yesterday - something like the smell of old ladies was getting right underneath his nose! lol

melmarshall858
13-06-2005, 18:12
i think he buys dev's share in the cab firm - thats what i read anyway