PDA

View Full Version : can anyone tell me........

Eastenders_4ev@
12-06-2005, 22:10
Hiya can anyone tell me, whats going to happern with the shelly and charlie story line please???????????

LUV K@T!E
.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Chris_2k11
12-06-2005, 22:35
All I know, is that Charlie is going to try and persuade Shelley to get plastic surgery on her face soon. Sorry i dont know much else :searchme:

eastenders mad
13-06-2005, 17:45
what ever next so funny eh

melmarshall858
13-06-2005, 18:11
it does sound too rediculous now.as i said before i know they have to drag the storylines out to make it more realistic but i really think that they are starting to push it too far now - she dealt with everything that peter did to her and still come out the other side but now has become someone who is scared to walk down her own stairs has no friends and doesn't even acknowledge her own mom - after what she was like when her sister dies and now she is going to be made to think that she is so ugly she needs plastic surgery bit too much in one year or so surely if anyone would have been driven to dispair it would have been gail after her first husband was stabbed her second one left her for another woman and her third was a murderer who killed her next door nighbour (well 2 doors away) amongst others before trying to kill her, her 2 children and her grandchild. i think that was reason for the whole street to be afriaid to leave their houses

anniebear
20-06-2005, 10:03
It is being dragged on abit bit now isnt it

Just wish she would wake and see what he is like (he is good looking though isnt he?!!)