Mark Waddle left Series Four
Gina Rossi left Series Three
Josh Mitchell left Series Four
Rev Henry Mills left Series Five
Dr Thomas Waugh left Series Three
Dr Malcolm Nicholson
Simon Stubberfield left Series Three
Barry Pearce left Series Four

My fave at the mo is Colin but past it has to be Helen Stewart, Karen Betts and Frances Myers (they should have kept her last series)

xCharliex
12-06-2005, 20:45
HELEN STEWART!! i love Simone Lahbib lol! I have the biggest crush on her.

Claire King (Karen) was brilliant 2

pinkles14
12-06-2005, 22:10
Has to be Helen Stewart

Johnny Allen
13-06-2005, 08:10
Well Fenner is my fav, but Bodybag makes me laugh my head of

melmarshall858
13-06-2005, 08:34
helen stewart closely followed by karen. liked dominic and selena along the way too

Bryan
13-06-2005, 10:25
that one that married and beat up die, he coulda replaced jim fenner as nasty screw, ahd so much potential...

but all hail to the blonde bomshell: the fabolous and legendary karen betts, her arrest scene was fantastic!

bondboffin

melmarshall858
13-06-2005, 11:00
no the one you are on about is barry played by the actor who played di manson in the bill.
he didnt marry di they both made it to the registry office but the wedding had been cancelled (by the cons)
dominic was in the first and second series and left to work abroad after he found out helen liked nikki not him - di did have a crush on him though

Bryan
13-06-2005, 16:22
di has had a crush on or dated or married every male screw around lol, or so it seems :rotfl:

bondboffin

melmarshall858
13-06-2005, 16:39
you're not wrong there when she was first transfered to g wing she had a mad crush on dominic and dedicated her dressing table to him - avid viewers will understand - she used to write their name on her mirror in red nail varnish and steal things from them like name badges passport photos etc, when he failed to ever return from his holiday she scribbled his name off and replaced it with josh's she even went as far as to encourage him to give up his handy man job and become a personal officer however he married one of the inmates so next on her list was marc waddle who was dating another officer she had a fling with him in the pub toilets but he made it clear it was amistake but she tried to split him and gina up which ended in gina miscarrying.
then along came her ideal man in barry he loved her and wanted to marry her until he started bashing her. then she preyed on the secretly gay neil who was just using her tocover up his sexuality but she married him even knowing that he didn't fancy her (or any other women) she then asked her husbands b/f to get a sample from him so she could get pregnant when this was sucessful she tried it on with colin who once again was more intyerested in an inmate so she hettled for and married jim (who once again is using her)

sorry for the long post just had to get that off my chest don't think i left anything out.
now everyone that didn't already know knows all of di's romantic history - not one male officer she hasn't had an interest in

Angeldelight
13-06-2005, 18:10
Helen Stewart... even though fenner got rid of her in the end... Bring her back...

Rach33
13-06-2005, 18:24
Di stalked Dominic
Di stalked Josh
Di slept with Mark
Di Married Neil
Di Married Fenner

Adding another to the list now

Di got engaged to Barry Pearce Played by Andrew Lancel now known as DI Neil Manson

and in Series Five she started on Colin

emma_strange
13-06-2005, 20:25
Colin Hedges

xCharliex
14-06-2005, 19:00
How bout u make a poll of this, it would be interesting 2 see who's fav! Im keep my fingers crossed its Helen :)

tick_
14-06-2005, 20:08
-----------------------------------------------

*_*Smile*_*
16-06-2005, 16:31
colin!!

Jojo
16-06-2005, 19:35
Currently Colin (and he lives in the South West too, though broke his back not long back and only just recuperated in time to start filming again), though I was gutted when Dominic left (him and his leathers!!!), and Helen Stewart for the girls!!

xCharliex
16-06-2005, 20:06
Currently Colin (and he lives in the South West too, though broke his back not long back and only just recuperated in time to start filming again), though I was gutted when Dominic left (him and his leathers!!!), and Helen Stewart for the girls!!

He broke his back! Really? How do u kno that? I take it, it wasn't a really bad break then?

I kno wat u mean about Dom in his leathers!!

I always had a thing 4 Josh and Mark pwoah!!!

Jojo
16-06-2005, 20:10
He broke his back! Really? How do u kno that? I take it, it wasn't a really bad break then? I read an interview he did in my tv guide when this series started and he said that he was cleaning his guttering on his house in Cornwall when the ladder slipped and he fell off!! Apparently he luckily "just" fractured a bone in his neck but was laid up in Treliske Hospital for an age completely still whilst it healed. Was very lucky apparently from what he said.

Rach33
16-06-2005, 20:35
I read that too him and his wife have just had a baby Hector his wife Katy Carmicheal Played Lucy Barlow in corrie