PDA

View Full Version : Casualry Spoilers 10 July 2010

Perdita
24-06-2010, 13:38
Saturday 10 July
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Zoe continues to pull the wool over Jordan's eyes about her "pregnancy", Lenny and Yuki take the law into their own hands with worrying consequences and an old Casualty favourite returns to the Emergency Department in need of treatment, as the medical drama continues.

After lying to Jordan that she is pregnant, Zoe continues her fertility injections in a desperate attempt to conceive before he finds out. But after treating an assault victim she realises the destructive power of lies and breaks off her relationship with Jordan, without actually admitting the truth. Jordan won't be put off that easily; dismissing her outburst as hormones, he asks a very surprising question...

Meanwhile, Lenny is determined to find evidence of Robert and the Ludlow Foundation's complicity in the drugs trial cover-up and enlists a reluctant Yuki to help him break into Robert's house. Finding the evidence they need, the pair narrowly escape being caught but their actions cause a trail of destruction. Afterwards Yuki turns on Lenny, angry he cares more about the evidence than their friendship. Will Lenny get the evidence he needs to confront Jordan and can his friendship with Yuki withstand this test?

After having Shona arrested for theft, Charlie misses her trial; but the teenager thanks him for his intervention, and seems genuinely transformed. But later, Charlie is stunned to discover an old friend in resuscitation, just as she starts crashing...

Abigail
24-06-2010, 23:13
I guess Jordan asks Zoe to marry him and this is the week Megan returns.

Abbie
25-06-2010, 12:23
Whos Megan?

Perdita
25-06-2010, 12:27
Megan was a SEN in Casualty played by Brenda Fricker, a very popular character. She played the character for around 4 years, glad she is coming back, sad to see it is because she is dying :(

Sarahh,.
25-06-2010, 14:43
Saturday 10 July
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Lenny and Yuki take the law into their own hands with worrying consequences and an old Casualty favourite returns to the Emergency Department in need of treatment, as the medical drama continues.

Jordan won't be put off that easily; dismissing her outburst as hormones, he asks a very surprising question...

But later, Charlie is stunned to discover an old friend in resuscitation, just as she starts crashing...

Noo, this is my Birthday, and i can't watch itt! :/
Meg better not die, and nothing better happen to Lenny and Yuki - I can't watch itt! :O
I reckon Jordan asks her to marry him??
Will have to ask Ma'popsicle to text me with updates! :L
Yes - Good Plan! :D

alohachica82
11-07-2010, 20:06
Can someone tell me whether Zoe is pregnant or not?

parkerman
12-07-2010, 08:50
Not

Abigail
12-07-2010, 21:12
Not

Ditto. She's having side effects from the IVF, which Jordan doesn't know she's having.

lizann
13-07-2010, 15:07
Zoe cant have kids I thought

Abigail
13-07-2010, 15:30
Zoe cant have kids I thought

That's why she's having IVF.