PDA

View Full Version : Being Human Series 3 ** Contains Spoilers**

Perdita
20-06-2010, 05:47
EastEnders actress Lacey Turner is to make a guest appearance in the new series of BBC Three supernatural drama Being Human.

In her first television role since announcing her decision to quit Walford, the 22-year-old - who has played troubled Stacey Branning since 2004 - is to portray a character called Lia who steers Mitchell (Aidan Turner) on his journey to purgatory where he hopes to save his friend Annie (Lenora Crichlow).

Speaking of her guest spot, Turner said: "It was fantastic working on Being Human, I had some great scenes with Aidan Turner, especially when his character Mitchell is facing up to some of the things he has done in the past."

She added: "The cast and crew were really welcoming and I can't wait to watch how the story comes together on screen when the series airs."

At the end of series two, Annie was left trapped behind Death's door and in the wake of her disappearance, the gang decide to move to Wales in the hope of a fresh start.

However, when Mitchell hears Annie's desperate cries for help, he sets out on a mission to find her.

The third series of Being Human is currently being filmed in Cardiff.

Dazzle
20-06-2010, 14:23
I like Being Human and Lacey Turner, so I'm looking forward to this.

tammyy2j
20-06-2010, 17:25
I like this show its so underrated

tammyy2j
13-01-2011, 14:36
Season 3 is now confirmed to start Sunday 23rd January at 9pm on BBC3

Trinity
13-01-2011, 18:31
I was just going to ask that, thanks. I love this show.

JustJodi
14-01-2011, 01:27
I totally totally love this show,, I got my son in America hooked on the show, hes really excited a new series is starting,,

lizann
14-01-2011, 10:32
Is the first two seasons out on dvd?

lizann
27-01-2011, 21:38
Looks like Annie and Mitchell romance will happen this season

George arrested for dogging :rotfl:

I wasnt a fan of Lacey or her character Lia in this she was basically still playing Stacey :thumbsdow

JustJodi
27-01-2011, 22:47
A QUESTION TO YOU FOLKS .....I only discovered BEING HUMAN because after BBC3 was done with it BBC1 or 2 got it ..Just wondering if that is how it will be with this series cos I do not get BBC3 or 3 or ITV Thanks :-)

Trinity
28-01-2011, 07:55
I think is is a BBC3 show - I have never watched it on BBC1 or 2 and I have watched since the beginning - sorry, Jodi

tammyy2j
28-01-2011, 16:07
Is the first two seasons out on dvd?

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/13068036/Being-Human-Complete-Series-1-2-Box-Set/Product.html?searchstring=being+human&searchtype=R2&searchsource=0&cur=257&urlrefer=search&strefer=R2&searchfilters=s%7bbeing+human%7d%2bc%7b57%7d%2bae2 8%7bDVDs%7d%2b

LostVoodoo
28-01-2011, 17:33
it has been broadcast on BBC 1 previously, usually after the series has finished on BBC3 and in quite a late slot. There's iPlayer and the series 1 and 2 DVDs. you can probably find it *elsewhere* online, but i've never had to go look for it.

tammyy2j
02-02-2011, 14:12
Annie is really clingy to Mitchell now

Trinity
03-02-2011, 07:01
And a clingy ghost is pretty well inescapable...

Perdita
09-03-2011, 21:02
The BBC has confirmed that an online Being Human spinoff will air on BBC Three.

Eight-part series Becoming Human continues the story of vampire Adam (Craig Roberts) as he attends college and meets werewolf Christa (Leila Mimmack) and the ghostly Matt (Josh Brown).

The entire run will now be transmitted as a 50-minute compilation special on Sunday, March 20, a week after the third series of Being Human concludes its run.

"We were delighted when Becoming Human found such a loyal and enthusiastic audience online," said creator Toby Whithouse. "The reaction was beyond our most optimistic dreams. And so for the BBC to give us this opportunity to share the show with a wider audience is fantastic news."

Craig Roberts previously told DS that he is "definitely" interested in filming a potential second series of the spinoff.

The third run of parent series Being Human will conclude this Sunday at 9pm.

DS

tammyy2j
14-03-2011, 13:45
So no more Mitchell :(

Perdita
12-11-2011, 06:53
Russell Tovey has announced that he is quitting Being Human.

Tovey revealed on Twitter that he will no longer play werewolf George Sands on the BBC Three show.

"Hey my lovely witty's, you may or may not know by now, but I am leaving Being Human officially," he wrote. "Thought you should all know... Im sorry."

Tovey told The Guardian that members of the Being Human team have long been aware of his decision.

He went on to insist that creator Toby Whithouse would ensure that the supernatural comedy-drama continues to thrive without him.

"With Being Human the story can definitely go on and on," he said. "Toby still runs it and they can do all sorts... add giants and robots."

Aidan Turner (John Mitchell) quit Being Human at the end of this year's series to star in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit.

Damien Molony joined the cast in October as a vampire named Hal.

The fourth series of Being Human is due to air in early 2012.