PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 6th July 2010

Perdita
17-06-2010, 14:59
Tuesday 6 July
Time to be confirmed BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Elliot successfully performs Ben's life-saving laser surgery but can't keep the fact that he was scammed by Maggie a secret for very long. It is soon revealed that Elliot paid for the laser himself with the proceeds from his house. Elliot refuses to call the police but Mark reports the crime.

Meanwhile, Linden tries to keep his personal issues with Joseph from affecting his work, but when Frieda calls Joseph to an emergency without telling Linden, Linden is furious. Frieda retaliates by reminding Linden that patients in his care should not suffer due to his personal problems. Linden later apologises to Frieda and thanks Joseph for his help in theatre.

Sacha and Jac compete with each other to get a rise out of Elizabeth but Sacha is shocked when Jac takes the joke too far by hiding baby Daniel, sending Elizabeth into a panic and possibly affecting the dynamic of the team.

Smellena
20-06-2010, 19:04
so sacha and jac are pals now! :) thats good although it sounds as though its going to go through a rocky patch!
and i love joe! not so much linden!

wexham
22-06-2010, 13:47
Haha, interesting episode, can't see why Sacha is shocked really, I would expect that from Jac, afterall she did tell him to get lost

Smellena
22-06-2010, 22:32
i know! thats be honest it's something she would do!!

Aqua98
26-06-2010, 10:05
Who's Maggie?

Sarahh,.
05-07-2010, 12:50
Maggie's that woman that helped Elliot get the laser :)
And he's obviously been scammed by her...