PDA

View Full Version : Baby On Board

Abbie
12-06-2005, 14:54
Max sabotages Tony and Mandy's virtual offspring.
this is to be aired 22nd june but why would he do that he is do EVIL

Angeltigger
12-06-2005, 15:29
He loves Mandy..... so he wants her baby and not Tony

di marco
12-06-2005, 15:33
He loves Mandy..... so he wants her baby and not Tony

i dont think hes in love with mandy anymore, its just cos he hates tony

Angeltigger
12-06-2005, 15:43
i dont think hes in love with mandy anymore, its just cos he hates tony

He does love Mandy as when Ben told Tony that their married might have not be done right Max had the most biggest smile on his face. He hate Tony as tony has gone Mandy.

di marco
12-06-2005, 15:52
He does love Mandy as when Ben told Tony that their married might have not be done right Max had the most biggest smile on his face. He hate Tony as tony has gone Mandy.

i just dont think he does love her anymore, he would hate tony even if he wasnt going out with mandy

Katie
14-06-2005, 15:08
He loves Mandy as a sister!! He isn't in love with her!! Of course he will want the baby because it is his nephew! He just doesn't get on with Tony at all and this doesn't mean he is jealous of Tony's relationship with Mandy!

di marco
14-06-2005, 20:45
He loves Mandy as a sister!! He isn't in love with her!! Of course he will want the baby because it is his nephew! He just doesn't get on with Tony at all and this doesn't mean he is jealous of Tony's relationship with Mandy!

exactly what i was trying to say. at one point he was in love with mandy but that was a few years ago and now, as katie said, he just loves her as a sister. he just hates tony, he hated him before he started going out with mandy and hed hate him even if he wasnt going out with mandy