PDA

View Full Version : The Event

tammyy2j
09-06-2010, 14:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eOdY-SvKiI&feature=player_embedded

This could be the new Lost or Flash Forward

Dazzle
09-06-2010, 16:46
That looks really good - I hope I get to see it.

tammyy2j
20-08-2010, 16:59
The Event creator Nick Wauters has promised that viewers will not have to wait long for a resolution to the show's mysteries.

He explained to the Los Angeles Times that the new drama would answer as many questions as it posed.

"There is a major twist at the end of the [first] episode that helps you to understand what the confines of the show are," he said. "[Then] in the first fifteen minutes of episode two, you're going to get several major answers.

"That was definitely something I wanted to do - making sure that we would give the audience major answers every week and then keep setting up new questions, new problems and new mysteries."

Wauters explained that despite featuring multiple plotlines, the show's core focus would be Sean (Jason Ritter) and his search for his missing girlfriend.

"There's going to be a lot of different storylines going on, but I think people will be able to tune in and follow the story every week," he claimed.

He added that the series would contain "adventure", "mystery" and "political intrigue".

"I was trying to create a show that would have a little bit of everything for everyone," he admitted. "So I think everyone who tunes in will hopefully find something that they like."

The Event will premiere on September 20 on NBC.

tammyy2j
05-10-2010, 10:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HHg4iT9Mzo

Its coming soon to Channel 4

lizann
18-10-2010, 15:45
It starts on RTE 2 and Channel 4 this friday

Fleur
22-10-2010, 23:18
I just watched it on 4. The first 2 episodes were shown.
I liked it, although it got a bit annoying what with the jumping back and forth to different dates.
I think I'll be watching this again, as long as they keep giving us some answers.

tammyy2j
14-12-2010, 17:10
The Event has nabbed Virginia Madsen for a recurring role, Deadline.com reports.

The 49-year-old actress will play Catherine Lewis, the widow of a U.S. senator from Alaska. A Harvard grad, Lewis has taken over her husband's post and is determined to carry out her husband's legacy at any cost.

NBC's The Event returns with new episodes on Feb. 28.