PDA

View Full Version : Jonno Dean is set to return!

Chris_2k11
12-06-2005, 01:30
Frankie's husband, who left her and the kids after getting another woman pregnant, is set to return to Hollyoaks on Friday 24th June. I got this from the Hollyoaks website, and it just gives info about what's gonna happen next week, and it says, "There's an unlikely return to the village" with a picture of Jake talking to his Dad, Jonno.
So does this mean he's back just to see the kids... or maybe he wants Frankie back? :hmm: Poor Frankie! Just as she's about to forget about Jonno and get together with Jack properly! :mad:

di marco
12-06-2005, 09:08
yeh i saw that on the hollyoaks website too and it was in nside soap but neither gave much detail about it so i dont know. maybe hes come to talk about a divorce as i dont think theyve had one yet? whatever hes back for, jake looks angry in the pic!

Lealuvs'oaks
15-06-2005, 18:07
yea he luks well angry, hopefully it will b a entertaining story line

ameliauk1
15-06-2005, 18:30
it should be entertaining lol awww poor frankie i bet jonnos just after money xxx amelia

Jade
15-06-2005, 22:29
Lets hope Frankie put him in his place, maybe he's realised that the grass aint greener. Hopefully Frankie has more sense than to take him back

Treacle
16-06-2005, 00:50
I don't know, she is a bit desperate. I like Colin Wells who plays Johnno, he was also in Crossroads, he's a good actor :)

I like Johnno Dean too, he might be able to liven the scripts up a bit.

Perdita
06-10-2017, 15:20
Hollyoaks is bringing back Johnno Dean later this month as part of a huge new storyline for the Osbornes.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/40/980x490/landscape-1507289242-johnno-dean.jpg

Colin Wells has reprised his role as Frankie's ex-husband Johnno – who was last seen leaving the village in 2005 when he was cast out by his family after an affair.

Johnno's sudden arrival will leave Frankie with some huge decisions to make, as she starts to contemplate whether her heart really lies with Jack and the family after all.

Frankie will be thrown into a life-changing dilemma when Johnno offers her a way out of her problems and Chester forever, in a surprise story twist.

The Osbornes have already had a difficult year after discovering that Jack was a murderer, Darren was a drug dealer, and Nancy had MS – and so Johnno's return certainly leaves Frankie with some serious thinking to do regarding her future.

With Johnno tempting her with a life on the open road as a Cher tribute act, Frankie starts to wonder whether this could be her only opportunity to escape all the drama once and for all.

However, when a furious Jack gives Frankie a serious ultimatum over her past or present, he's left heartbroken by her uncertain decision, leaving their marriage on the rocks.

Fans won't have to wait too long to see what Frankie decides as the storyline will come to a head on the night of the school explosion at the end of the month – when she finds herself home alone with Johnno, who wants an answer immediately.

Fans will have to wait and see what happens, but will Frankie leave Hollyoaks with Johnno? Or could a tragedy keep her in the village?

Johnno first appeared in 2002, with Colin taking over the role from Mark Powley in 2003.

He will return to screens in the week commencing Monday, October 23.

Digital Spy

Perdita
09-10-2017, 15:40
Read online:

Frankie is leaving Hollyoaks!!
Helen Pearson who plays her has quit her role after 15 years and will be leaving at the end of this month when her ex husband, Johnno Dean returns, she decides to start a new life with him and leaves the village!

lizann
09-10-2017, 18:42
does frankie die?

Perdita
09-10-2017, 18:59
does frankie die?

Not if she leaves with Johnny

lizann
09-10-2017, 23:38
Not if she leaves with Johnny

i thought she too is caught in the school explosion

tammyy2j
10-10-2017, 14:58
http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/09/hollyoaks-spoilers-frankie-osborne-dies-in-school-explosion-stunt-as-helen-pearson-exits-after-15-years-6987816/

Duncan thinks she might die