PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 08 June 2010

Perdita
20-05-2010, 12:50
Tuesday 8 June
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity Greg and Joseph are sent to retrieve a heart for a transplant, as the medical drama continues. But once they arrive at the hospital it soon becomes apparent that all is not well. Greg questions the circumstances regarding the death of the transplant patient, jeopardising the entire procedure and his future at Holby.

When Elaine dies, Connie wants to make peace with Kevin but she's convinced that he only wants revenge. Nevertheless, Kevin rescues her from being attacked by an ex-patient's relative in her office, but Connie's hopes of reconciliation are dashed by Kevin's subsequent character assassination of her. For the first time in her life, Connie pulls herself out of an operation and turns to Greg for comfort.

Elsewhere, Faye informs Joseph that she is pregnant and that he is the father, not Linden, but Joseph reacts badly to the news, accusing Faye of just wanting financial support.

Sarahh,.
20-05-2010, 15:44
Awww, Connie and Greg, i bet they are soo cute together, :)

"For the first time in her life, Connie pulls herself out of an operation and turns to Greg for comfort."
Aww, i bet he loves her, if he can make he do that, and i'm sure he knows of her reputation and knows she wouldn't just pull out of an operation unless something was really wrong! (:
Aww, *Cuteness* xx

elle101
22-05-2010, 15:54
go joseph, poor connie

Aqua98
22-05-2010, 22:34
Ahh...a new love interest for Connie maybe? Poor Jospeh-at least Faye will be leaving soon. So the person who attacks Connie is probrally someone we have never met before.

JustJodi
28-05-2010, 10:31
color me stupid and call me Jimbo who the heck is Greg ?????

moonstorm
28-05-2010, 10:33
Greg comes into it during the 1st of June episode. Now if you want me to call you Jimbo...........:lol:

Perdita
28-05-2010, 10:38
He is a new registrar, very good looking :)

JustJodi
28-05-2010, 10:46
Ahhhhhhhhhhh we can use another good looking dude on the show,,

Sarahh,.
28-05-2010, 12:21
Yess, since Tom left, we need more good looking registras to drool over!! :D

Perdita
28-05-2010, 12:46
This is Edward MacLiam who plays the gorgeous Greg :D

moonstorm
28-05-2010, 13:12
Himmmm, not bad at all!

Smellena
08-06-2010, 20:58
who was that man that was strangling connie???
:S that was a bit weird!!! :)

JustJodi
08-06-2010, 22:53
I have seen this guy before,, he was in an episode a few weeks back, his mother/wife or some one died and Connie just happened to be the one who "took" care of her, so my guess is that he was the one smashing up Connies car, and Grace's picture.. I now think that Kevin is not the one doing all the werid stuff ( other than getting his wifes files )

Tonights episode was great, was good to see Joesph "break " a few rules, Greg is awesome, I really like the guy, hes a bit of a maverick.

I felt so bad for the Junkie's little boy,,,,I am glad he went to care, that way he will be fed and taken care of. It tore Joesph up but he knew it was probably for the best for the boy.

Ok now Joe knows hes gonna be a daddy, does not appear to be overly excited, in fact he was down right suspicous,, and he had the right to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smellena
09-06-2010, 11:14
haha...ahhhh he looked fimiliar but i didn't know where. :D
and i love greg and joesphs new friendship at the end! :P
soo cute! :)

elle101
09-06-2010, 15:55
and i love greg and joesphs new friendship at the end! :P
soo cute! :)

me too, i enjoyed their scenes together

Seymour
13-06-2010, 12:51
Guy that attacked Connie.........wasn't he the guy from a couple of weeks ago where connie beat the guy to the parking space and no one helped him find the ward and so he missed being with his mum when she died. Certainly looked like him

Perdita
13-06-2010, 13:06
I think you are right!