PDA

View Full Version : How would it all end?

Treacle
11-06-2005, 17:30
How do you think Neighbours would end?

Crazy Gal 88
11-06-2005, 19:12
sorry - im confused. wat do you mean?

Treacle
11-06-2005, 19:57
If Neighbours was going to finish how would it finish i.e. what storyline, what reason, what would happen. The thread title and post is pretty self-explanatory :)

Crazy Gal 88
11-06-2005, 22:27
o - i thought you meant it WAS going to end - or something like that. i just thought it was pretty random unless it was going to come true and we were gonna have some inventive guesses before we found out! Soz - didnt mean to cause offence :)

melmarshall858
11-06-2005, 23:06
i think they storyline with the wetlands and erinsborugh going under water would be an ideal ending - not very realistic but better than some endings.
as long as the residents didnt all leave within a week or so but gave it time and left gradually over a period of a few months

Trinity
12-06-2005, 15:03
I don't think that it could really end gradually. If someone moves out generally someone new would have to buy the house so that the owners can afford to move on.

I think a bush fire would be ideal, sudden death to Ramsay street, although not, hopefully to the residents!

Bryan
12-06-2005, 16:27
end as it could atm... with all them worrying about paul closing ramsay street

bondboffin

boo to neighbours. it has gone down so much recently

melmarshall858
12-06-2005, 19:14
[QUOTE=Trinity]I don't think that it could really end gradually. If someone moves out generally someone new would have to buy the house so that the owners can afford to move on.QUOTE]

i do know what you mean but with the current storylines no one else would move in as it is not fit to be lived in anymore and they are getting paid compensation to move out of their houses so it could all be done gradually