PDA

View Full Version : big brother

big bro fan
11-06-2005, 16:57
this is last nights episode you can catch todays episode later tonight

davina:after weeks of auditions all around the country the housemates have been chosen it can mean only one thing yes you guessed it its big brother

theme tune plays and we go back to davina

davina:yes tonight we will be meeting the housemates for the first time oh its so exciting but just before we meet our first housemate lets take a look around the house. well the first thing is these stairs which lead down to the door to the house and if we push it you can see the seating area and through this door is the bedroom now this window looks into the sitting area and the blinds will come down when big brother chooses for maintenance work etc now there are 11 single beds and 1 double so anyone fancy sharing um next to this bed you have the toilet now i have been here all day and i cant spot the camera in here but anyway so thats the bedroom if we go out into the seating area again and go this way we have the diary room and wow look at the diary room chair very sixtys i love it moving on over here we have the kitchen with two islands for cooking on and i love this a huge american sized fridge with ice machine very nice now going in to the garden there is this seperate room not connected to the other part of the house now these sofas are the living room and this gorgeous shag pile carpet back into the garden and we have the pool and stairs now this step here is red unlike the other ones and this is the naughty step and big brother will send you here when you have been naughty but at the top of the stairs is this little room the loft where the housemates can get away from each other and as you can see down there gnomes which some have little cameras in and that is the house join us after the break as we meet the first housemate oh i cant wait see you in three.

break

davina:welcome back to the big brother launch show I can now reveal our first housemate….kemal

kemal:hi girlfriends

davina:kemal is 19 orginally from turkey he once won an award for belly dancing and there he goes in that gorgeous sari getting checked by security and there he goes through the doors

davina:well kemal seems very happy to be in the house I can now reveal the second hosemate is….craig craig is a 20 and owns his own hair salon there he goes in the house to join kemal

davina:those two getting on quite well next in to the house is.... makosi she is a cardiac nurse and orginally from we think from zimbawe and there she is working the crowd they love her and she is in the shall we chuck another one in i can now tell you the next housemate is....science hes an entertainer and is from leeds not wasting to much time with the crowd and into the house lets just have a look at how there getting on

craig:i love your shoes where did you get them

vannessa:somewhere in london,so where is your hair salon

kemal:makosi is that right i love your dress you know i have some stelletos that might go with them

davina:well kemal and makosi having a conversation and craig and vannessa talking and science just wondering round the kitchen join us after the break when we will be introducing more housemates see you in three

break

davina:welcome back we are now going to tell you the next housemate.....lesley she is 19 and from huddersfield and apparently ugly people make her cry and the crowd love her in that sexy nurse outfit and she is in the house. and now the next housemate is.....mary she is 31 and is a white witch kind of scary and loves her broom as you can see and security choosing not to check her unusual and there she goes. well the next house mate is.....sam she is also a student and is the horniest girl in the world yes security making shure she gets into the house. next into the house is roberto he is orginally from italy and now lives in liverpool and is a teacher roberto looking gorgeous the women are literally going mad for him roberto now in the house.the next housemate is derek he is 40 our oldest housemate and is a political speech writer.the next housemate is saskia she is a student we think and loves football and is a quater shri lanken.now if she likes football she may like our next housemate.....maxwell hes 24 from london his favourite team is arsenal and is an engineer.and now the final housemate......anthony he is a geordie and a 70s dancer he loves women and now to the intresting part one house mate is about to become the unlucky 13th housemate over to big brother

big brother:this is big brother the doors are now open could all housemates go the living room and wait for instructions

kemal:oh no were not nominating are we

saskia: i hope not

big brother:this is big brother could anthony come to the diary room

maxwell:go get em ant

anthony walks to the diary room

anthony:hello big brother

big brother:anthony one of the housemates is about to become the unlucky 13 th housemate big brother has decided that it is up to you to decide who will choose the unlucky 13th housemate

anthony:ok well im going to choose kemal because he looks like he could make a good desicion

big brother:thank you anthony the door is now open

anthony:thankyou big brother

walks back to lounge area

maxwell: what was that about

anthony: im not allowed to say

maxwell:that kemal looks diffrent dont he

big brother:this is big brother could kemal come to the diary room

makosi go kemal

walks to the diary room

kemal:hiya big brother

big brother:hello kemal big brother is about to announce who the unlucky 13th housemate is but first you must decide who it is going to be

kemal:i have to choose

big brother:yes

kemal:right well i am going to choose maxwell just because he said i look diffrent and that to me is affensive

big brother: thank you kemal you may now leave the diary room

kemal: thank you big brother

walks back to lounge area

makosi what was that abou...

big brother:this is big brother could maxwell come to the diary room

maxwell goes to the diary room

maxwell:hello big brother

big brother:hello maxwell, maxwell you have been nominated as the unlucky 13th housemate

maxwell: me

big brother:yes you are to go into the garden and put up the tent that big brother has left for you and go inside it to find more instructions you may now leave the diary room do not talk to any other housemates do not open the envelope with instructions untill another housemate is with you

maxwell:so another house mate is going to be with me in the tent then i can open the ibstructions

big brother:yes

maxwell ok thanks big brother

maxwell goes to the garden and starts putting up the tent as the other housemates watch

big brother:this is big brother could one housemate come to the diary room

saskia:i'll go

saskia comes to the diary room

saskia:hello big brother

big brother:saskia you have just nominated yourself to be the second unlucky housemate you are to go there now and read the instructions in the tent make sure you close the tent door before opening the instructions

saskia:ok bye big brother

the cameras go to davina

davina:well what will maxwell and saskia have to do in the tent to find out join us tommorow night at 9.00 on channel 4 but till then goodnight

big bro fan
11-06-2005, 21:07
hope you enjoyed last nights episode here is todays episode

last night anthony craig derek lesley kemal makosi mary maxwell roberto sam saskia science and vannessa entred the house and kemal nominated maxwell to be the unluck 13 th house mate coming up

maxwell:some ones sprayed the tent with the hose

music plays

day 1 in the big brother house the housemates are talking about maxwell and saskia

vannessa:what are they doing

anthony:putting up a tent but what for

maxwell:im glad your here to help put the tent up

saskia:big brother said when we have finished go inside close the door and read the instructions

maxwell and saskia get into the tent

maxwell:housemates you have been nominated as the two unlucky housemates you will have to sleep in this tent all week and you are not allowed in the house a portable toilet will be delivred to you shortly along with a shopping list to decide what only you two housemates need this is to be given to big brother tommorow morning if you go in the house you will automatcily get put up for eviction housemates are allowed to come and see you you are allowed to use the outdoor showers and pool

saskia:its not that bad i suppose

maxwell i hope it dont rain

11.02pm anthony has just delivred a toilet cooker and sleeping bags to the tent and is now talking to roberto

anthony:guess what i heard kemal and makosi and some others are waiting till max and saskia are asleep then gonna spray it with the hose

roberto:what can we do

anthony:dunno

all the other housemates are in the lounge area playing truth and dare

lesley:right the bottles on craig whats it gonna be

craig:dare

kemal: i know you can be the one to spray the tent

craig ok then but not till later

11.33pm big brother has provided sausages and alcohol for maxwell and saskia

maxwell:so what do you think of the other housemates

saskia:well you know um mary well she is pretty weird she just gave me this nasty look when i offred to go to the diary room

maxwell:im glad its you here and not here

12.01am maxwell saskia are asleep all the other housemates apart from anthony and roberto are in the lounge area

kemal:you ready to do it

craig:yeah

craig walks into the garden and gets the hose and starts spraying the tent

craig:run

maxwell and saskia come out to look at there tent

maxwell:someones sprayed the tent

big brother:this is big brother can craig come to the diary room

maxwell:i bet he did it

craig comes to the diary room

craig:hello big brother

big brother:craig you are not allowed to use the hose on the tent big brother is warning you and any other housemates who soak the tent will automatically be put up for eviction

craig:ok big brother

12.24am craig has just finished telling the other housemates about what big brother said

kemal:we were only having a laugh well nobody do it again

1.15am all of the housemates are asleep

credits come on as show ends

crumpet
12-06-2005, 09:21
THIS IS GREAT! more sooooooooooooooon!
(mary +craig and kemal are my faves apart from mary cos she got kicked out 1st)

big bro fan
12-06-2005, 17:01
coming up

roberto:which ever of you did it better own up cause theres no way im going up for eviction

music plays

day 2 in the big brother house most all of the housemates are asleep after what craig did last night big brother has but a circle around the tent

10.05am roberto anthony maxwell and saskia are awake and are talking about craig and kemal

saskia:they were bang out of order for doin that the water leaked through and got me wet

anthony:big brother said that if they do it again they will put up for eviction

maxwell:roberto you wouldnt mind gettin me an sakia some toast would ya

roberto:yeah of course

12.22pm:makosi craig lesley mary and kemal are all wearing duvet covers to cover themselves up sam saskia roberto science derek maxwell and anthony are by the pool talking about the others

science:what they doin man somut wrong with um

maxwell:maybe they got a prank in mind

big brother:this is big brother could a housemate come to the diary room

sam:whats with the circle around the tent

saskia:were not sure but no one except me and maxwell have been in it

anthony comes to the diary room

anthony:hello big brother

big brother:hello anthony take these instructions and read them out so all the housemates can hear them

anthony comes out of the diary room

anthony:if any housemate apart from maxwell and sakia go over the circle into the tent they will automatically get put up for the public vote and will not get to nominate when the other housemates do signed big brother

sam:simple enough dont go near the tent

2.25pm craig has made the housemates pasta for lunch maxwell and saskia have had nothing

kemal:shall we go and get our duvet covers again

makosi: yeah i have an idea

mary kemal makosi lesley craig derek go to the bedroom

science:there is something wrong with them

roberto:which one is which i cant tell with those things on

one housemate has taken pasta to maxwell and sakia breaking big brothers rule

3.00pm all the housemates are in the lounge area maxwell and sakia are in the garden sam has come to the diary room to talk to big brother

sam: big brother are we getting in trouble for what happned in the garden

big brother:big brother will let housemates know in 5 minutes

sam:ok

3.05 big brother has called all the housemates to the lounge area

big brother:this is big brother earlier today one housemate broke a rule unless that housemate comes forward now all housemates will be up for the public vote

roberto:which ever of you did it better own up cause theres no way im going up for eviction

kemal: oh shut up roberto

roberto:dont you tell me to shut up

kemal:we are not going to say who did it so it looks like we are all up for eviction

anthony:i canot beleive this we have only been in here aday and already we are arguing

lesley:fine it was derek that did it

derek:why did you tell

lesley:cause i agree with roberto

derek kemal craig mary and makosi go to the bedroom

6.15pm roberto has cooked pasta for dinner big brother has called derek to the diary room

big brother:derek did you take the pasta to maxwell and saskia

derek:yes

big brother:derek you will now be put up for the public vote

10.30pm nothing has happned in the house since derek came from the diary room kemal makosi mary craig vannessa derek are all in the bedroom talking about lesley

derek:i cant believe she told

kemal:it wouldnt suprise me if she is up for eviction as well

mary has come outside to tell lesley about what the others have said

lesley:kemal said that

roberto: i cant believe it

lesley:im gonna get him

lesley roberto and anthony come to the bedroom

lesley:if youve got a problem then tell me to my face instead of behind my back

kemal:yeah well you shouldnt have told

lesley:if you talk behind my back again you will regret it

1.04am all of the housemates are asleep mary roberto anthony and vannessa are aleeping in the lounge to stat away from kemal

music and credits come up

crumpet
12-06-2005, 17:11
Woooooooo! That's Well Good!