PDA

View Full Version : EE episodes shown abroad

birchqueen
13-03-2005, 10:13
Is anybody watching EE from abroad? I watch from Oz, episodes are not up to date, so if anybody has any episodes that are not current, please feel free to post.

Layne
13-03-2005, 11:44
What eppi are you watching now then??

birchqueen
13-03-2005, 20:57
We are up to Vicki just coming to live with Pauline, and Mark's HIV is at it's worst, and Alfie, Nana and Spencer have just returned to queen vic after doing a runner

callummc
16-03-2005, 00:08
Well you are lucky cos there's some great storylines to come,and a few that arn't so good,but nothing as bad have we've had to endure for the last couple of weeks but things seem to be improving a bit in tonights episode.

littlemo
21-03-2005, 21:30
We are up to Vicki just coming to live with Pauline, and Mark's HIV is at it's worst, and Alfie, Nana and Spencer have just returned to queen vic after doing a runner

Yes there are some good things coming up. If you want to know anything about any of the storylines, please feel free to ask? I absolutely love EE, I never miss an episode.

birchqueen
22-03-2005, 07:28
Yes well thanks for that, how long have you been watching EE? I am a fan and also try to never miss an episode, even though we are way behind. I came to this board from another one, and hadn't been posting all that long when it was closed, so am quite new to it, but along the way have made some great EE friends. I know a few storylines coming up as I reguglarly check the website. Thanks!

littlemo
22-03-2005, 23:22
I have been watching EE for a lot of my life. I was born the year it started, but I suppose I got into it properly when I was about 7 or 8. I don't remember the very early episodes. But anything over the past approx 12 years I could tell you about. Ask away!

Tiffany
19-04-2005, 22:14
I heard it ets shown in the US

Lisa321
25-04-2005, 17:59
Ahhh. My Family want us to move to australia. I think i may run away. :@@@@
xox

littlemo
26-04-2005, 23:56
xox

Yes my nan's just got back from Australia, you don't get to see any British tv over there. Not unless you have the digital channels, and even then I don't think it's that current. She couldn't wait to turn on an episode of Eastenders. rent.

Does anyone want to know what's going on in EE at the moment?

LUSHLOOKE69
27-04-2005, 03:29
I have been watching EE for a lot of my life. I was born the year it started, but I suppose I got into it properly when I was about 7 or 8. I don't remember the very early episodes. But anything over the past approx 12 years I could tell you about. Ask away!
I also was born the same year as ee began because my mother has watched it for as long as I remember I couldn't put an age on it but when I was about 8 I (maybe younger) I watched all the early episodes on uk gold, they were great sorry if this sounds like im rubing it in!

littlemo
27-04-2005, 14:08
I also was born the same year as ee began because my mother has watched it for as long as I remember I couldn't put an age on it but when I was about 8 I (maybe younger) I watched all the early episodes on uk gold, they were great sorry if this sounds like im rubing it in!

No it doesn't.

.:Kitz:.
27-04-2005, 18:28
xox
My bestest mate is moving to Oz and i don't want her to go!! She 's moving to a place called Adelaide or something. I'm gonna miss her! *sniff*

birchqueen
28-04-2005, 09:57
well Oz is a great place to live, lovely weather, lots to see and do and lovely beaches to visit in the summer, also not to expensive, and yes we do have to pay to watch EE through digital satelite tv with which the channel provides heaps of British shows, as there are hardly any English shows shown free to air. It's not that bad a place to live when you compare all those things to the English way of life!!!!! :cheer:

Lisa321
28-04-2005, 13:53
Awh, My family want us to move to Perth. I love a lot about Oz but still, My mate needs me and the moment and i cant leave her :( I don't want to leave my friends and make new ones. I don't know what to do.
xox

wweisben
29-04-2005, 21:55
as you see em behind us some big thigs you might not have seen are these:

DEN RETURNS
DEN IS KILLED OFF BY ZOE THE CHRISSY
AND MUCH MORE

littlemo
30-04-2005, 01:13
What episode are you on now in Oz? There's some great stuff happening at the moment in Britain. The storyline keeping me gripped is the Sonia/Rebecca/Martin storyline. Brilliant stuff!

emma_strange
21-05-2005, 23:33
I have relatives in Oz, i remember them telling me once that there a few years behind. Is it still that?

birchqueen
22-05-2005, 01:16
Yes we are behind here in Oz, about two years behind, it is Easter 2003, with Den finally being introduced, Dot has just been attacked, and Roy died not all that long ago. The Janine storyline is so predictable as you just know what she is up to! Poor Barry is going to be taken for a ride yet again

littlemo
27-05-2005, 22:14
Yes we are behind here in Oz, about two years behind, it is Easter 2003, with Den finally being introduced, Dot has just been attacked, and Roy died not all that long ago. The Janine storyline is so predictable as you just know what she is up to! Poor Barry is going to be taken for a ride yet again

I would love to live in Oz but I don't think I could cope without my British soaps. There's some really great stuff coming up with these storylines.

birchqueen
28-05-2005, 07:59
:cheer: Well actually we get some really good British soaps and dramas here on satellite tv, not only Eastenders, but also Corrie, Family Affairs, Holby City, A & E, Casualty, and the Bill, just to name a few, not sure how far up to date these shows are. There is a channel dedicated to the UK shows only, so there is a large variety of shows to choose from, not only soaps.