PDA

View Full Version : Jane & Massod

tammyy2j
27-04-2010, 17:44
Do you think they will have an affair?

I mean once Zainab and Ian's deceit is revealed, they are close good friends and have kissed before

moonstorm
27-04-2010, 17:59
Think they will come close but don't think they will go through with it in the end. Mind you could be very wrong lol.

Siobhan
27-04-2010, 18:05
I hope you are wrong.. even after all Zainab and Massod go through, I would still like to see the two of them stay together as they clearly love each other very much

lizann
27-04-2010, 21:20
Someone is bound to stray sooner or later

Massod walks on when Christian is being attacked I dont think Jane will be happy about that

Massod and Zainab are a great couple whereas Jane and Ian are not - Bring back Grant for her

lizann
07-05-2010, 15:11
EastEnders star Laurie Brett has predicted that fans will be shocked by what is in store for Jane Beale and Masood Ahmed in the coming weeks.

The attraction between the pair will bubble to the surface again in next week's episodes as Masood (Nitin Ganatra) has a heart-to-heart with Jane and reminds her about the kiss they shared last year.

Masood's chat with Jane comes following the recent problems he has faced at home with wife Zainab (Nina Wadia) and troubled son Syed (Marc Elliott).

Speaking on This Morning, Brett teased: "The Masoods get about, you know? And Masood and Jane, the spark rekindles for the next few weeks and there's a possible very shocking outcome at the end of it."

The actress also confirmed that her character will eventually discover the truth about stepdaughter Lucy's (Melissa Suffield) abortion.

She said: "Jane thinks it was a miscarriage but it's not and it's going to cook and cook and come out."

sean slater
11-05-2010, 02:16
It would be good to develop the relationship between Masood and Jane. Zanaib acts like she's a perfect muslim but she had an affair with Masood when she was already married. I hate her attitude she's so hypocritcial.

Perdita
22-08-2010, 08:30
EastEnders star Nitin Ganatra has revealed that he would like his character Masood Ahmed to have another kiss with Jane.

The actor joked that Laurie Brett, who plays Jane in the BBC One soap, is a good kisser.

Speaking to Inside Soap, he said: "I'd give anything for Masood to have another snog with Jane. Laurie Brett is a really hot kisser - she has lips like a bouncy castle!

"I'd like him to pucker up with more women in general, actually. I wonder what would happen if you put Masood and Roxy together? I think he has a secret fetish for blonde women!"

Ganatra was recently nominated for the Best Actor award at the Inside Soap Awards.

tammyy2j
24-08-2010, 11:52
Laurie Brett has admitted that she is not sure if EastEnders' Ian and Jane Beale can survive their latest drama.

Jane is to discover that step-daughter Lucy (Melissa Suffield) had an abortion earlier this year and, along with Ian (Adam Woodyatt), lied about having a miscarriage.

"They have been through so much and have always come back together," she told What's On TV. "But this could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. At the moment, Jane doesn't feel that she can forgive Ian."

Brett added that she believes Jane "deserved a medal" for all she has put up as the fourth Mrs Beale. However, she said that once Jane discovers the truth, she is "distraught" and determined to have her revenge.

"She starts by telling Ian she doesn’t want to adopt a child and asks for his credit card so she can book a holiday," she revealed. "Money is important to Ian and stealing from him will hurt. She also secretly plans to leave."

If Jane will really leave Ian for good is unclear and Brett teased: "We'll have to wait and see."

She added: "She’s forgiven him so many times, but this time, she might not be able to forget."

alan45
28-10-2010, 11:41
EastEnders star Laurie Brett has revealed that her character's current revenge storyline will feature a big twist in the weeks ahead.

The actress's alter ego Jane Beale has recently been plotting to get even with husband Ian (Adam Woodyatt) after discovering that he helped his daughter Lucy to lie about having a miscarriage.

Although the plot has been on the backburner over the past few weeks, it will soon return to the forefront of the show as Jane reveals her plans to her brother Christian Clarke (John Partridge).

Speaking to Inside Soap about the future of the story, Brett teased: "It does all lead to a big crescendo and there's a hell of a big surprise along the way.

"I do hope they can weather the storm, because at the end of the day, Jane is the only woman for Ian. She loves him and that will never change - but she can't stand him sometimes!"

Brett also confirmed that she is enjoying the plotline, explaining: "No marriage that I know of is plain sailing, so it'd be boring if they weren't shook up from time to time. I love trouble as it always means better storylines for me!"

tammyy2j
01-05-2011, 21:18
The unresolved feelings between Masood and Jane are revisited in EastEnders later this month as they declare their love for each other.

Seizing the moment after getting drunk, Jane asks Masood to take her home and questions why they can't be together, but Masood stays loyal to Zainab by insisting that it's not their time.

Although the pair both declare their love, they realise that they can't be together despite how they feel. However, in a twist, they're unaware that the meddling Yusef is watching their tender moment from across the Square…

A Walford source commented: "There has always been a connection between Jane and Masood. Jane is drunk and her marriage has just broken down, so when she is alone with Masood, she asks him why they can't be together.

Masood does have feelings for Jane but he loves Zainab and he will always remain loyal to her. They both accept that they can never be together.

"Meanwhile, Ian has been filling Yusef in on Masood's history with Jane, and when Yusef spies them talking to each other, he knows he can use this to his advantage…"