PDA

View Full Version : How does the feraras leave?? (sorry cant spell)

simmo1984
12-03-2005, 22:09
Just wondering as i keep hearing they are leaving but anyone know how they go?
Just joined this board today so sorry if its already been asked...... :rolleyes:

Layne
12-03-2005, 22:55
they leave in a car!!!

Johnny allen discovers that the ferrarias have been scaming Him by moonlighting in his cars.The ferriarias then lose the 3 cars that Johnny gave them so he gives them an ultimatum(which is happening alot in EE at the mo)
Either Pay up or give there taxi business to Johnny, and guess what the ferrarias do?
Give Johnny the taxi business,Johnny is cetainly a big spender,investing in propertys,business man not gangster!!

Anyway so the boring Ferrarias pack their backs and leave,but sasha stays(don't no why but it is believed that the EE bosses wanted to keep her for a bit longer)

Tuesday 22nd March

Source:SoapLife Magazine

Hope it helps

Luv ya
Layne
xxx

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Treacle
12-03-2005, 23:03
Moving this to spoilers...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-03-2005, 10:23
Naughty Ferraries Family! I know for a fact form the offical EE site that Sasha Perkins is actually going with them maybe beacuse she loves Adi.... They dont do preety much but I dont think Mickey will be ok without Kareena but because shes been taking drugs it suits her right for not telling Mickey even when she had the chance. Maybe they might bring a new Asian family in one years time!

simmo1984
13-03-2005, 13:20
I wish they would bring in a few more young adults, it's full of oldies don't you think?

Jade
13-03-2005, 14:33
There is already a post on this
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=797

Closing