PDA

View Full Version : How Loaded is Chrissie?

Joanne
12-03-2005, 18:50
Johnny Allen has recently bought the Watts' old house. From what I remember Den paid cash for it and presumably Johnny would have done the same? Has Chrissie got access to the money - property prices the way they are in London they would have got a very tidy sum for it. If so why is she bothering to stay on in the Vic and be hounded by Sam? Would a woman like Chrissie realistically stay in this situation if she didn't need to - I don't think she would.

Joanne

littlemo
13-03-2005, 00:17
I think Den sold the house. I remember on Christmas eve, he gathered the family together and told them he had sold the house, and had bought the Vic. I don't know if anyone has been living in it. Has Johnny Allen bought the house, I know he has the ferrarias, I didn't know about the Watts?

I think all Chrissie's money is tied up in the Vic, she can't get her hands on any of Den's money because as far as everyone else is concerned he is still alive. Although I'm sure she could find some way of accessing it if she really wanted to, but I suppose that would cause suspicion.

Layne
13-03-2005, 09:56
The night that Chrissie killed den, chrissie gave Den a form, this form was to give Chrissie Power of Atorney, this basically means give chrissie everything, but Den did not sign it.And on one of the episodes last week chrissie told sam that she couldn't give her anything because den didn't sign that form.She then went on to say that maybe in time they could forge Den's signature.

On This friday's coming Eppi,chrissie gives in and gives sam half of the Vic.This might look slightly suspicios as chrissie has only just revealed den's departure,and everyone knows how much the Vic means to Den.But i think Chrissie has something up her sleves couz i don't think that she'd just let Sam have the vic,its all chrissie has, as she lives upstairs.

hope it help( i know its slightly off-topic!)

Luv ya
LaYne
xxx