PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Webb

suzewebb
12-03-2005, 17:56
Unsure if already posted anywhere on here but actor Chris Simmons IS returning for a stint as Mickey Webb. He should hit the screen in April. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

There is absolute confirmation of this but not of how long he will be there.

*JSW*
12-03-2005, 22:55
Confirmation from where? Sorry if I sound a bit cynical but you haven't posted a source or a link. Do you have one?

Thanjs JSW

suzewebb
17-03-2005, 07:43
The confirmation is on the post Mickey's return explained or whatever I called it and the source is Inside Soap. Also it was confirmed that Mickey was returning in the official TB.COM newsletter.

Steven Hartley
17-03-2005, 11:51
Hi suze its holly you know the steven hartley obsessed fan :) havent spoken in a while but yeh i got that news letter cant wait to see him again

Angeldelight
17-03-2005, 18:18
It has been comfirmed inside soap, digital spy, The Bill news letter, do you need more sources?
Mickey Webb returns in April (on a secret mission) to inform DCI Jack Meadows that the National Crime Squad (which is where he is now) think DI Neil Manson is a corrupt officer due to new intelligence. While back in Sunhill there are a number of dealings, murder set-up,a double cross and a bitter personal vendetta, are these due to Mickey coming back? :eek:

ohhhhh it's going to be soooo good, i can't wait

suzewebb
17-03-2005, 22:35
Already posted above spoiler in seperate thread but at least it's backing me up. Cheers.

Mickey won't have any regrets about having it in for Neil. The last time he saw him Manson was blackmailing Jack to kick Eva out of Sun Hill. It was Mickey who stepped in and saved the day for Eva, whilst rubbing Neil's nose in it a little.

Torrie
17-03-2005, 23:02
I'm really glad Mickey's coming back - should be good! :)

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 10:49
Yeah this is true. I think i heard this on DS im not sure. I used to love Micky lol. Im glad he is coming back, but apparently it isnt a permanent thing.

suzewebb
23-03-2005, 17:41
No His return is for a few weeks only... hopefully they might gauge the interest in him being back and ask Chris back on a more permanent basis. we can all dream I guess.