PDA

View Full Version : Louise And Matthew Caught Out

Emmak2005
10-06-2005, 16:43
FRIDAY 10TH JUNE 2005

In tonights epside of Emmerdale Matthew King & Louise Appleton are caught out by Val Lambert. Finally no more skulking around, the biggest gossip (aside from Betty Eagleton & Viv Hope ofcourse!) in the Dales is on to them. And this time, what with the animosity between Val & Louise, there's no telling what devious Val is going to do with this new information. This is the moment Louise & Matthew are spotted (see pic below)

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/emmerdale100605_vallouisema.jpg Val, Louise & Matthew (oh what a night!)

Chris_2k11
10-06-2005, 17:13
I hope Val tells Terry and then he dumps Louise once and for all! He can do so much better than that little tart!! :angry:

Trinity
10-06-2005, 17:15
Well said Birks - I used to like Louise, but she is being horrible to Terry! One man at a time, please!

soapy dream
21-06-2005, 13:03
Well said Birks - I used to like Louise, but she is being horrible to Terry! One man at a time, please!

I like louise. I think its great storyline how many people you know are always going out with losers then try and make a go of it wilth a nice guy but really love losers. I think she is trying to make a go of it with terry becasue she loves him but with matthew its all physical attaction!! Lots of lust!!

Trinity
21-06-2005, 13:09
She is being a bitch. Terry deserves better. I don't believe in two timing UNLESS both parties KNOW what is going on and are happy with that.

Personally I wouldn't EVER enter an open relationship like that, but I suppose it suits some people.

The problem here is that Terry doesn't know, he is being made a fool of and Matthew is laughing at him. You shouldn't expose someone you love to that kind of treatment.

eastenders mad
21-06-2005, 17:32
i know i wish Matthew goes the smile he does is like a lion it is horrible

Jade
21-06-2005, 21:45
someone tell Louise that she cant have her cake and eat it, she's got really poor taste in men!!! apart from Terry. Matthew is really taking the mick, pretending to be Terrys mate!!! what a complete snake in the grass (sorry that was the only acceptable think i could write about what of think of him!!)

soapy dream
22-06-2005, 08:22
She is being a bitch. Terry deserves better. I don't believe in two timing UNLESS both parties KNOW what is going on and are happy with that.

Personally I wouldn't EVER enter an open relationship like that, but I suppose it suits some people.

The problem here is that Terry doesn't know, he is being made a fool of and Matthew is laughing at him. You shouldn't expose someone you love to that kind of treatment.

Your right I could never do that to my man