PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 13 April 2010

Perdita
25-03-2010, 13:25
Tuesday 13 April
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Jac is determined to stay unaffected by her mother, Paula's, situation, in the 500th episode of the medical drama. But when Paula deteriorates, Jac is forced to admit to Michael and Joseph that she's the mother who deserted her. Jac decides to offer Paula a kidney.

When Chrissie goes into early labour, her baby boy is delivered by emergency C-section. Chrissie finally admits to Mark that Sacha is the father.

Meanwhile, Faye is thrown by a letter reminding her to choose an inscription for Archie's gravestone.

StarsOfCCTV
25-03-2010, 14:05
Ok that may just be worded badly but....she had to be reminded to choose an inscription for her sons gravestone?.... :/

Bless Jac. I'm glad she decides to give a kidney.

And woo 500 episodes! :cheer:

Aqua98
27-03-2010, 21:59
Wow 500 episodes! This one sounds quite good but I though that they would do something BIG for 500 episodes, although Chrissie giving birth is different from normal.

Perdita
27-03-2010, 22:09
Ok that may just be worded badly but....she had to be reminded to choose an inscription for her sons gravestone?.... :/

Bless Jac. I'm glad she decides to give a kidney.

And woo 500 episodes! :cheer:

I guess that if a child dies, the last thing on a parent's mind is the inscription on the gravestone, not because they don't care but because it is another reminder that it is final, the child is gone for good

elle101
28-03-2010, 15:51
Good for Jac maybe this will bring her and Joseph closer (any scenario that occurs I want it to end with her and Joseph getting together) and I really hope Sacha stays on I like his character

Smellena
28-03-2010, 18:32
woah 500 episodes!!!
thats hope its a gooden!!!
:D
and same about the any scenario that occurs with joe and jac getting together!!!
lol
thats hope! :D

CrazyLea
28-03-2010, 23:17
500.. is that all haha.. I thought it would be more than that ha!

Sarahh,.
30-03-2010, 11:09
Have you noticed how in the spoilers from the week before Jac comforts Joseph,....
And if it's a kidney problem why would Joe be there?, :)
Maybe they are together and he's there for support-because he still cares about her,,? :S and they will probably definatly get together after she tells him, because he'll think she trusts him enough to tell him,. Anyone else think this could be possible? :) xxx

Smellena
30-03-2010, 21:10
YES!!!!
lol
well i certainly hope so!!!
:P please be true! :D

Lauren :)
30-03-2010, 22:43
i don't think its jac that comforts him :/

i watched a preview on the holby website and at the very end of the clip he and a random woman share a look as she comes down the stairs, i really hope im reading too much into it though because jac and joseph should be together :)

JustJodi
31-03-2010, 11:10
darn it Faye is still around,l though we had seen the last of her,, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Smellena
01-04-2010, 07:31
i watched a preview on the holby website and at the very end of the clip he and a random woman share a look as she comes down the stairs, i really hope im reading too much into it though because jac and joseph should be together :)

i saw the look too. im now pretty doubtful!
:(