PDA

View Full Version : Patsy Kensit quits Holby

alan45
13-03-2010, 02:39
PATSY Kensit is quitting Holby City after four years, she revealed to TV Biz last night.

Patsy, 42, has told bosses she has had enough of the gruelling filming schedule.
She will leave the BBC1 soap in September when her character, man-eating ward sister Faye Byrne is written out.
It will let her spend more time with her children, Lennon, 10, and James, 18, and fourth husband Jeremy Healy, after the couple have been going through a recent rocky patch.
Patsy said: "I have had a fantastic time playing Faye but I felt it was the right time to move on.
"I will really miss the cast and crew, but not the long hours! It has been lots of fun but very hard work. Although it can be a tough schedule at Elstree Studios, I will be very sorry to say goodbye to the fantastic team there." The actress wed DJ Jeremy last April, but her spokesman said: "They are experiencing difficulties and are trying to work things out." It is thought the door will be left open for Patsy's character to return, so she WON'T be killed off.
Her final scenes are likely to air at the end of the year. Patsy is expected to take time off before cracking on with a tell-all autobiography, due out next February. She also has other acting projects for later this year.
Patsy has previously been married to Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher, with whom she had Lennon, Simple Minds singer Jim Kerr, father of her son James, and keyboardist Dan Donovan of band Big Audio Dynamite.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2890892/Patsy-Kensits-Holby-quity.html#ixzz0i15CjM5S

Sorry for all you FAYLIN fans out there:crying:

StarsOfCCTV
13-03-2010, 09:47
so she WON'T be killed off.
:
Shame.. :p

Good luck to Patsy on whatever she does next but I'm glad the character of Faye is leaving!

tammyy2j
13-03-2010, 15:34
About freckin time

JustJodi
14-03-2010, 13:01
Can't say I am gonna miss her,glad she is leaving..

CrazyLea
15-03-2010, 18:00
Hmm I don't hate her any more, but not really going to miss her either.
Haha Faylin :p. I shall miss the Faye/Linden interaction. Maybe Linden can move on now though!!

Perdita
15-03-2010, 18:45
I just hope that they make Faye's and Linden's relationship a short one, and not that both of them are going off into the sunset :eek:

alan45
20-04-2010, 20:14
Patsy Kensit has admitted that her time on Holby City has been tiring.

The 42-year-old actress, who recently announced her plans to quit the BBC drama, said that her stint on Emmerdale was less stressful.

She told Radio Times: "I'm knackered! I work from 7am until 7pm five days a week. When I did Emmerdale, I saw more of my friends and family than I do working on Holby City."

Although she acknowledged her "great storylines", she also stressed that she needs to "have a life as well".

"I've been working flat-out and if you book a month out, as unpaid leave or whatever, you have to fit your whole life into that," Kensit added. "The pressure to be happy and have a good time. It's impossible and you can't live like that."

Aqua98
20-04-2010, 22:42
Finally! I'm sick of her no facial expression acting ,oh, and I won't be getting her autobiography-who would want to?