PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 23 March 2010

Perdita
04-03-2010, 14:24
Tuesday 23 March
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

When Daisha says goodbye, the last thing Mark wants to do is deal with a difficult shift, as the medical drama continues. Mark soon realises his apathy has let down his team and patients and he decides that he needs to become a man of the people again. When Vanessa sends Maria home because of her back injury, Mark decides to pursue a compensation claim against the Trust on Maria's behalf.

Faye and Elliot realise that Joseph caused Linden's injuries. Joseph sets the record straight by announcing that Faye has left him for Linden. Linden has finally got what he wants but starts to doubt Faye and puts the brakes on their relationship.

Meanwhile, on Darwin, Connie learns that first impressions are deceptive when Penny turns out to be a better F1 than Oliver.

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2010, 18:04
Jeez Linden you've wanted her for so long - don't stop now!

And I preferred non-man of the people Mark. :rolleyes:

Sarahh,.
06-03-2010, 10:57
Omg, Linden!!! :@
Sort yourself outt!
Linden and Faye make the perfect couple, i think Joe needs to fine someone's shoulder to cry on: e.g, Jac!!!!

Penny always was a better F1!!
Oilver was rubbish last week !!! :L

Smellena
10-03-2010, 20:34
YAY JOE!!!
Linden aggrevates me big time!!! and so does faye although they do go really well together so whoop whoop!
Joeseph shouls so get it on with jac!
penny was more hardworking then oliver so she deserves being better!
:D
awsome!

alohachica82
10-03-2010, 22:40
So do people think Joseph and jac will get it on? They should have got it on in the first place. All this faye and Joseph stuff is nonsense. Does anyone know when Annalese will be back?

lizann
11-03-2010, 12:46
Joseph and Faye over about time

Sarahh,.
11-03-2010, 15:51
I sooo want Jo and Jac to get together, and i think they will be okay this time, they've been through soo much!!!

Smellena
11-03-2010, 20:22
SAME!!!
whoop :P
and annalease, not sure when she will be bak coz the actress had a baby not long ago in real life.
hopefully soon!
jac and joe do have to get it on though!!!!
hopefully soon!
:D

Sarahh,.
24-03-2010, 17:14
Awhh, how cute was Connie and Eliott's talk in their office last night, :)
They are soo the best of friends, awh, (: xxx

Smellena
24-03-2010, 22:07
they are so sweat together, like when eliot went to swizerland with his wife and she went with them and is the only one other then the rest of the family that knows.
best buds!!
:)