PDA

View Full Version : Angela Hides the Wepon

Jade
12-03-2005, 00:02
From Digital Spy

As Tommy's funeral draws closer, Angela and Katy are growing increasingly concerned about still having the murder weapon in the house. Angela promises Katy she will get rid of it but it is not until they visit the funeral parlour to say one last goodbye to Tommy that Angela realises that he can help them one last time by taking another secret to his grave!

Treacle
12-03-2005, 00:13
So what does she do? Put the murder weapon in the coffin? That's SO unrealistic because each body/coffin is checked.

Mr_Cellophane
12-03-2005, 00:17
So what does she do? Put the murder weapon in the coffin? That's SO unrealistic because each body/coffin is checked.

May be the writers know that and Angela doesn't. That is how Angela gets caught and Katy then kills her self. Angela is arrested and as Katy is dead who would believe it when she tries to say Katy killed him.

Jade
12-03-2005, 00:18
I now, weird. But I think it goes ahead ok though. I dont think Katy tops her self for a few weeks yet.

Angela also confesses to a preist? I didnt know they were catholic.

Treacle
12-03-2005, 00:24
This is just absolutely ridiculous and is getting worse.

Jade
12-03-2005, 00:26
I know, it goes on for a while longer as well. I dont think I can cope with anymore wailing

Treacle
12-03-2005, 00:33
I know, it goes on for a while longer as well. I dont think I can cope with anymore wailing
That's not all the plot involving Charlie and Shelley is going to run until September!

amyle
14-03-2005, 10:37
Boring!!!!

Jade
14-03-2005, 10:40
That's not all the plot involving Charlie and Shelley is going to run until September!

I like the storyline with Charlie and Shelly, its realistic.

Debs
14-03-2005, 11:04
i too like the storyline with cahrlie and shelley. i think it is going to get very very good in the future

amyle
14-03-2005, 11:10
yeah , but just taking far too long to get anywhere.

hellsbells
14-03-2005, 11:24
Things I don't understand -

Why did Angela remove the murder weapon from the garage in the first place? She had already wiped off any fingerprints.

What actual evidence do the police have to keep Martin locked up at the moment? The fact that people on the street (ie, a supposedly distraught and grieving family) claim he is the murderer, the fact that he and Tommy hated each other and regularly had rows and the fact that Martin has beaten somebody up in the past. Er - okay, but none of this is actual evidence that he is a murderer!

Jade
14-03-2005, 11:50
yeah , but just taking far too long to get anywhere.

Yes, but in thats what happens in real life, unfortunately :mad:

Debs
15-03-2005, 20:42
i just read in inside soap mag that she hides the wrench in his coffin!!!! and a bit further on in the mag it says that tommys mum wants to push for a cremation as it was tommys wishes, surely a wrench wouldnt burn????????

Mr_Cellophane
15-03-2005, 20:56
It's all got to come out eventually for Angela to leave.

~Sooz~
16-03-2005, 07:36
I read Angela goes to the priest to confess - and Tommy get buried not cremated, and the wrench is in there. Apparently at the funeral Craig is reading his eulogy and breaks down, Katie takes over and also breaks down saying its all her fault. The Priest is seen talking to the police and Angela thinks he is telling them what she confessed.