PDA

View Full Version : Holby Spoilers 16 March 2010

StarsOfCCTV
26-02-2010, 02:07
After getting back with Joseph, Faye realises that it's not going to work - she's in love with Linden and wants to be with him. When Joseph sees Linden he flies into a rage, loses control and beats him up – only stopping when Holly & Faye intervene.

Mark wants to show Judith that he's committed to her, but he also wants to find a way for Daisha to stay at Holby. Judith, upset by Mark's fascination with Daisha and the fact he didn't fight so hard to save her job, walks out on him.

Sacha wants Chrissie to admit to people that he is the father of her unborn child. He sees that Chrissie's embarrassed by him and sets out to change her opinion of him.

Chrissie and Sacha's tension speaks volumes and Michael puts two and two together. Sacha is the father.

Daisha lives...shaame. :lol: Only kidding, I'm kinda glad she lives because this means that if she is indeed leaving then she'll probably just go back to her family/baby Joe in the Philippines. :)

CrazyLea
26-02-2010, 14:24
Oh gosh, Joseph seems to be getting worse. I suppose it's been building up for a while mind. Bless him. Can't wait to see it.

StarsOfCCTV
26-02-2010, 18:38
He is getting very violent isn't he.. :S He'll probably lose his consultant position (or has he lost it already?..) for it.

12345blake
03-03-2010, 22:04
i though judith had already left? lol

Smellena
16-03-2010, 21:10
wow that was great!!!
:P
he beat the crap out of him!!!
Linden deserved it tbh!
and i though judith left lol!

kayuqtuq
16-03-2010, 21:35