PDA

View Full Version : Hung

tammyy2j
18-02-2010, 14:21
Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPpYSPWqUQ

It starts next Thursday 26/02 on Channel 4 at 10.45pm

Hung follows Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), an unhappy and financially strapped history teacher and basketball coach at a suburban Detroit high school. He's also the father of twin teenagers (Charlie Saxton and Sianoa Smit-McPhee) who are currently living with their remarried mother (Anne Heche). After a fire destroyed the childhood home Ray still owns and lived in, he was without many options. With the help of a friend, Tanya (Jane Adams), Ray decides to turn his large penis into an opportunity to make money. The episodes center around Ray's attempts to maintain a \"normal\" life while starting his business as a male prostitute.

not one for the kids

Dazzle
18-02-2010, 14:23
I watched this on another channel. It started out promisingly but didn't keep it up (pun intended :eek:) for the rest of the series. I'd watch the next season in hope it would improve, though.

lizann
19-02-2010, 13:43
i watched a few episodes it was ok

one of the kids was in Neighbours i think

Dazzle
19-02-2010, 15:17
Yeah, one of his kids was Bree in Neighbours. It took me a while to work it out.

tammyy2j
02-09-2010, 14:45
HBO has reportedly renewed Hung for a third season.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the cable network ordered ten episodes to air next year.

The dramedy series stars Thomas Jane as a struggling Detroit high school basketball coach who works as a male prostitute on the side.

The series also stars Jane Adams, Eddie Jemison and Charlie Saxton.

Season three is expected to premiere next summer.