PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 06 March 2010

Perdita
18-02-2010, 14:20
Saturday 6 March
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Feature Yuki (Will Sharpe) gets more than he bargained forYuki's jealousy forces him to take romantic action with May, as the medical drama continues. Jordan, meanwhile, receives a tempting offer from the board and Kieron finally reveals his business with Jordan.

With Adam still behaving erratically, Henry approaches Jordan to see if he'd be interested in taking over as clinical lead. Concerned about the effect on Adam's confidence, Jordan is reticent but agrees to a meeting nonetheless. With Zoe covering the F2 bursary interviews, Jordan is set to attend the meeting – until Kieron secretly dismisses his taxi, offering to transport Jordan on his motorbike instead.

Driving an increasingly furious Jordan to a remote spot, Kieron is determined to get something off his chest – is this his opportunity to reveal just what his business is with the older doctor?

As May continues to flirt with Kieron, Yuki is in turmoil, especially when Lenny tells him that it's only a matter of time before something happens between them and that Yuki should make a move first. Spurred on by his mentor, Zoe, Yuki slips a love note in May's locker but gets more than he bargained for when he finds the F2 exam paper hidden in her bag.

Meanwhile, Howard Fairfax and Ruth are concerned when it looks like a patient's health may have deteriorated due to their clinical trial drug and, for once, Zoe rejects Jordan when he offers to spend time with her after a shift.

alan45
18-02-2010, 16:21
I must be cracking up but I read these spoilers earlier on here and someone else had posted them.

Perdita
18-02-2010, 17:38
I think Siobhan has done some tidying up :)

alan45
18-02-2010, 22:15
I think Siobhan has done some tidying up :)

I thought I was imagining things

lizann
19-02-2010, 12:29
Whats Kieron up to?

Chloe O'brien
21-02-2010, 00:53
They have some history. Either Jordan is his dad or he has peformed a botch surgery on him.

AmzH4
21-02-2010, 08:56
On last nights episode he was on the phone to someone...hmmm...could he be a journalist or something?
Or related...hopefully we will find out soon he is annoying and i want him to go so May and Yuki can get together :D

Abbie
22-02-2010, 14:29
Yeah I think May and Yuki will be sweet

AmzH4
27-02-2010, 14:05
Jordan's confidence soars when he learns that the Board want him to take over as Clinical Lead, and makes arrangements to attend a meeting with them later in the day. But Kieron overhears and, anxious to get Jordan alone, cancels Jordan's lift to the meeting and offers to take him himself.

When Kieron drives Jordan to the middle of nowhere and tries to speak to him about a woman named Christine Fletcher, Jordan is furious and dismisses the name as a former patient. But the row is interrupted when the pair realise there has been an accident nearby.

Jordan is livid at Kieron's behaviour at the scene and, back at the ED, orders him out of resus. With Kieron absent, Jordan coaxes a board member to the ED and impresses her with his handling of a patient, securing the job.

At the end of the night, Jordan warns Kieron that he was unimpressed with his actions that day, but is floored when Kieron reveals that he has been trying to tell him that he is Jordan's son.

After a crisis of confidence, Yuki decides to tell May how he feels by slipping a note into her locker. However, he gets more than he bargained for when he finds the F2 exam paper hidden in her bag.

Wrestling with his conscience, Yuki is unaware that May has found his note and is about to let him down gently. He confronts May about the paper and announces that he has to tell Jordan. Panicked, May lies to Yuki she also has feelings for him. Head spinning, Yuki agrees not to tell anyone about the exam paper. May kisses him.

Ruth and Fairfax continue with their trial. When a patient deteriorates when on the trial, Jay suspects the trial may be to blame but Ruth defends it. When she is proven right, Ruth is triumphant but her relationship with Jay is further fractured.

Casualty site^^

Ahh not the long lost son thing...that is soo clichéd can't they think of something better like i dunno he is the son of one of his patients that died or something and is out for revenge... or hmmmm... well i don't know but the SWs are paid to thing of good story lines...not the long lost son thing!!!