PDA

View Full Version : Holby City spoilers 2 March 2010

Perdita
11-02-2010, 15:48
Tuesday 2 March
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

After a massive fight between Faye and Joseph, Joseph storms out of Holby and leaves Faye to be comforted by Linden, as the medical drama continues.

News reaches Holby that there is a hostage situation in the city and that victims will be brought into AAU. As Linden and Faye battle to save the victims, Linden can see Faye is upset and comforts her. The two kiss but when Faye finds Joseph's tie on one of the victims she thinks the worst.

The doors of AAU fly open; it's Joseph. He is fine but Daisha has been shot.

Elliot wants to make it work with new consultant Toby Geddes but he finds Geddes so impossible that he explodes at him in theatre. Following the operation, Elliot questions Michael's role of director of surgery and writes his letter of resignation.

Meanwhile, Penny and Oliver are desperately trying to impress Elliot and Linden by helping in the hostage emergency

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 15:53
Woo a Faye/Linden kiss :D

Thank god Joseph is okay. But gosh, does Daisha die??? :eek: :eek:

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:51
:eek: this week sounds good!

StarsOfCCTV
11-02-2010, 17:19
Tuesday 2 March
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

After a massive fight between Faye and Joseph, Joseph storms out of Holby and leaves Faye to be comforted by Linden, as the medical drama continues. This leaves Jac to comfort Joseph. ;) *ahem* :angel:

Eh....I'd rather a more interesting character got shot. :p That saying I don't dislike Daisha as much as I used to. I haven't heard anything about Daisha leaving.....so I think she'll survive.

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 18:34
:rotfl: I actualy reread the original spoiler then seeing if I missed that Jac bit. Nice bit of wishful thinking there Kasple :lol:.

Hmm yeah I don't dislike her as much as I used to. But I kinda agree.. would have been more "OMG LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE" edge of the seat kind of stuff if it had been somoene we lurrrve.

StarsOfCCTV
11-02-2010, 20:28
:rotfl: I actualy reread the original spoiler then seeing if I missed that Jac bit. Nice bit of wishful thinking there Kasple :lol:.

Hmm yeah I don't dislike her as much as I used to. But I kinda agree.. would have been more "OMG LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE" edge of the seat kind of stuff if it had been somoene we lurrrve.

:lol: Yeah I'll keep wishing. :p And yeah it is, but then again maybe it is because a few of the staff have had life or death situations. They are running out of people to shoot with arrows, stab, fall off roofs and so on. :lol:

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 21:06
:rotfl:. Only one I can think of currently in it has had a near death experience?? Or accident..
no wait 2... JAc and Maria? Who am I missing ha. There's bound to be more..

StarsOfCCTV
12-02-2010, 01:20
:rotfl:. Only one I can think of currently in it has had a near death experience?? Or accident..
no wait 2... JAc and Maria? Who am I missing ha. There's bound to be more..

- Faye --> arrow
- Joseph almost overdosed on OCD meds that one time... :hmm: Can't remember anymore right now...
- Joseph/Jac almost died in the toxic theatre

I'm just thinking of alive current ones here though. :p

CrazyLea
12-02-2010, 01:28
Oh forgot about Faye!
So Joesph and Jac are twice :lol:

Oh wait.. does Elliot count with his angina??
Oh and Holly at Christmas..
I guess Mark counts in the crash, seeing as Tricia died ha.

Okay so there is a lot.. this is fun, anyone else ???

StarsOfCCTV
12-02-2010, 01:42
Oh forgot about Faye!
So Joesph and Jac are twice :lol:

Oh wait.. does Elliot count with his angina??
Oh and Holly at Christmas..
I guess Mark counts in the crash, seeing as Tricia died ha.

Okay so there is a lot.. this is fun, anyone else ???

No Elliot doesn't count, not unti he's collapsed in the lift or fallen down the stairs whilst clutching his chest. :lol:

I'm sure loads of people nearly had near death experiences in the Holby/Casualty crossover. :lol: They've probably all left now though!

CrazyLea
12-02-2010, 02:00
Aw why doesn't Elliot count :p He could have died, if you think badly about it :p

And haha yeah :p But I mean characters now :D.
Oh gosh we could be here all night if we went on with the people who aren't in it any more lmao!!

StarsOfCCTV
12-02-2010, 02:22
Aw why doesn't Elliot count :p He could have died, if you think badly about it :p

And haha yeah :p But I mean characters now :D.
Oh gosh we could be here all night if we went on with the people who aren't in it any more lmao!!

We would be. :lol: :lol:

Personally I think Jac should have a third near death experience. :p Or Oliver or Penny.... - the new F2s haven't had a near death experience - what is wrong with the world of Holby?!! :rotfl:

Sarahh,.
13-02-2010, 14:45
I thought Penny and Oliver were F1's? :)
And there were F2's in Casualty?

StarsOfCCTV
13-02-2010, 21:05
Ah yeah...I forgot. :p

Its because the F2s in Casualty are so useless I always think its the other way around!!

Sarahh,.
17-02-2010, 22:27
Yeah, they aren't exactly the most helpful people in casualty!, and they wouldn't be exactly helpful in an emergency situation.!
But this week sounds really good! :)
Does anyone know when-if Connie returns to Holby, properly?
Uhh, Elliot writes his letter of resignation?
Uhh - what!!?!

Holbycitykelsey
20-02-2010, 22:23
God im suprised jac is still alive i love her though (l)
ihope her and joseph get back together him and faye are soso boring its beeen soo long since jac has been happy though :(
i've heard her mum comes into Holby city ! i hope sooo anyone heard this except me ?? :) xx

Holbycitykelsey
20-02-2010, 22:24
Yeah, they aren't exactly the most helpful people in casualty!, and they wouldn't be exactly helpful in an emergency situation.!
But this week sounds really good! :)
Does anyone know when-if Connie returns to Holby, properly?
Uhh, Elliot writes his letter of resignation?
Uhh - what!!?!

Yeah Connie does come back into holby well thats what i heard anyhow :D !! i hope soo 1

Holbycitykelsey
20-02-2010, 22:26
We would be. :lol: :lol:

Personally I think Jac should have a third near death experience. :p Or Oliver or Penny.... - the new F2s haven't had a near death experience - what is wrong with the world of Holby?!! :rotfl:

Do you not like jac ? :)

StarsOfCCTV
21-02-2010, 02:16
No, I love Jac! :D

Just that its more interesting/tense when a character you like has a near death experience (as long as they don't die :lol:) :)

Holbycitykelsey
21-02-2010, 02:19
No, I love Jac! :D

Just that its more interesting/tense when a character you like has a near death experience (as long as they don't die :lol:) :)

very true! i was gunna say how could you not like jac naylor i absolutly adore her did you see them tonight on sports relief i was well gutted :( its not everyday you get to see her smile and dance haha :)

StarsOfCCTV
21-02-2010, 03:54
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet! But I heard they didn't get through. :(

CrazyLea
21-02-2010, 18:14
They were awesome on it. Kasple hope you recoreded it on DVD so we can get some stills of Lukey :wub: :p.

StarsOfCCTV
21-02-2010, 21:24
I don't have a tv here. :( You could bbciplayer it?

JustJodi
22-02-2010, 02:15
is it time for some one to die on Holby yet ????????????????

alan45
22-02-2010, 02:16
Yes Jac Naylor

StarsOfCCTV
22-02-2010, 10:49
Don't be mean. :p :lol:

According to Emma (Penny), Rebecca is leaving so time for Daisha to die I'm guessing....