PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 27 Feb 2010

Perdita
11-02-2010, 14:47
Saturday 27 February
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty A pleasure boat accident brings watery memories back to the surface for Adam; new F2 Keiron pushes his luck with the patients; and Zoe's new admirer gets under Jordan's skin, as the medical drama continues.

Despite his colleagues' concern, Adam volunteers to attend with the paramedics when a pleasure boat sinks on a river and, with memories of Jessica and Harry still fresh, dives into the water looking for casualties.

It's Kieron's first day and he's desperate to impress Jordan. While dealing with a young diabetic patient who refuses anything other than synthetic insulin, Kieron takes a big risk by covertly administering a normal insulin dose to prevent the girl falling into a coma. Jordan is both furious and admiring. Kieron thinks he's finally starting to make a connection with his clinical lead.

Scared of failure, Ruth is hesitant when she is put forward to assist on a new surgical trial but when she impresses her mentor, Howard Fairfax, she decides to pursue her surgical dream once more.

Meanwhile, Jordan overhears Matt's persuasive advances towards a disbelieving Zoe; Alice thinks she's made an emotional breakthrough with Adam when he admits that he is finally going to visit Harry's grave for the first time; and Jeff makes a big announcement to a stunned reception and Dixie.

Abbie
11-02-2010, 15:44
New F2????

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 16:04
I thought that! Do we need another one lol? Let's hope this one is exciting from the start :p

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:06
We dont need more though

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 16:08
I know ha! Soon the hospital will have no real doctors.. just doctors in training!!

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:09
:lol: and they are rubbish!

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 16:10
Yeah lmao! I fear for the patients :| I feel a higher number of deaths. Think they should just send them to St James' and save them all ! :p

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:10
lol!

I dont like all these new faces, its too much at one time

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 16:13
Yeah I agree actually. It's bad enough when they like change loads of characters at the start of a new series. Now they're bringing them in half way through.

Is it Keiron that gets obsessed with Nick?? If it is, that's not too bad in my opinion, cos that storyline looks pretty good.

Abbie
11-02-2010, 16:14
I rather they focus on the characters we have now

StarsOfCCTV
11-02-2010, 19:37
I'm getting bored with casualty, reading the spoilers is enough for me at the moment! :p These F2's annoy me to much - they are so bad compared with their F1 counterparts in Holby!!

Abbie
11-02-2010, 19:43
I still havent watched last weeks epsiode!

CrazyLea
11-02-2010, 20:07
Yeah I go through phases, when one min I prefer Casualty to Holby.. then vice versa.. back on Holby at the mo.

Nor me actually Abbie. Thanks for reminding me. I'll give it a try later :D Have to rebuff for about half hour maybe :eek:.

JENTARRANT
20-02-2010, 10:21
I am guessing Ruth and Jay are not getting back togteher anytimw soon as it sais when ruth realises her personal life is in tatters.