PDA

View Full Version : hostages spoiler

chance
11-03-2005, 22:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Mitchell will hold five Walford residents hostage upon his return in April.
The four episodes are set to be huge rating pullers for the beeb.

Jade
11-03-2005, 22:27
SOunds exciting!, but I thought he came back then got sent to prison and Peggy comes back to get him out. Your spiler sounds better though! :)

chance
11-03-2005, 22:36
i got it from another site but yeah i thought the same as you but im hoping the one i put happens!

Frankie
12-03-2005, 09:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Mitchell will hold five Walford residents hostage upon his return in April.
The four episodes are set to be huge rating pullers for the beeb.

Do you know who he is going to hold hostage

.:Kitz:.
12-03-2005, 10:30
please tell us, i'm almost as excited as when i heard that Jake and Chrissie where finally getting it together!!!

chance
12-03-2005, 13:58
sorry i dont know,but bet its gonna be in the vic

12-03-2005, 14:06
yeah, probly. It doesn't matter if we don't know the names (tho it would help) coz it just adds to the fun of it i guess! lol :)

angelblue
12-03-2005, 14:13
I wonder who it is how do you know?

chamone256
12-03-2005, 14:31
i reckon it could be derek seen as he's leaving. and a few other people.

angelblue
12-03-2005, 14:32
Maybe he is back for revenage?

*JSW*
12-03-2005, 14:34
This is a totally made up spoiler with no source and was made up on another forum. If he did then surely he'd go down for years with all that evidence? Also he was only back for 2 days and to film 4 episodes in that time space with the added factor that they'd be evry difficult would make it impossible within that time-span. So I believe it has to be fault with all those factors added together

chance
12-03-2005, 14:39
just to let you know i didnt make it up as jsw said it was on another forum,thats where i got it from,whether its true or not remainds to be seen

Jade
12-03-2005, 14:41
Chance, I agree, you have not intentionally posted a "fake" spoiler, but could you name your source when you do post a spoiler or people will keep having a go :)

Cheers

*JSW*
12-03-2005, 14:44
just to let you know i didnt make it up as jsw said it was on another forum,thats where i got it from,whether its true or not remainds to be seen
I never claimed you posted a fake spoiler I'm simpily saying the place you got the spoiler from (which i've seen) was posted with no source and then every member said it was fake. So what you've kind of done is taken a fake spoiler (without knowing) and posted it on here. I'm not blaming you Chance don't worry!

angelblue
12-03-2005, 14:45
Apparently it says on digitalspy but when i checked nothing their ?

Jade
12-03-2005, 14:48
I never claimed you posted a fake spoiler I'm simpily saying the place you got the spoiler from (which i've seen) was posted with no source and then every member said it was fake. So what you've kind of done is taken a fake spoiler (without knowing) and posted it on here. I'm not blaming you Chance don't worry!

I agree. People need to name their source (even if it is another foum) or the post will just get doubted, which is fair enough.

Saying that the only information we have on Phils return was from The Sun!

*JSW*
12-03-2005, 14:48
It was on Digital Spy but it must have been removed for habing no source and being considered fake from there on.

Joanne
12-03-2005, 18:27
I used to be on the BBC Boards and someone posted a similar thing a couple of months or so back saying that Den was going to take hostages in the Vic including Dot and Pauline.

di marco
12-03-2005, 18:32
I used to be on the BBC Boards and someone posted a similar thing a couple of months or so back saying that Den was going to take hostages in the Vic including Dot and Pauline.

yeh i remember that. well that wasnt true so i wonder if this will be.........

littlemo
13-03-2005, 00:25
I'm not sure if the hostage spoiler is true, but I heard Natalie Cassidy saying on Fame Academy that, they were out doing a night shoot a while back, and Steve Mcfadden (Phil) was there, and quite a few cast members. Maybe this might be something.

di marco
13-03-2005, 08:18
I'm not sure if the hostage spoiler is true, but I heard Natalie Cassidy saying on Fame Academy that, they were out doing a night shoot a while back, and Steve Mcfadden (Phil) was there, and quite a few cast members. Maybe this might be something.

i saw that too. so saying that it might be true as i also saw on the webcam the other day loads of people just outside the vic and a police car. i assumed it was something to do with phil as he gets arrested shortly after he returns. but the hostage thing might explain why there were so many people there. just a thought :)

Treacle
13-03-2005, 08:36
Once again I'm going to have to ask for a source? (other than an unsubstantiated rumour on DS) or else this will have to go in the "What if" section or be locked? It is against the terms and conditions of the spoiler section of this forum to post "fake" spoilers or "unsubstantiated rumours".
This is because we have a "What if" section for discussing fantasy storylines etc and we like to keep the forum organised. Somebody might come on here, read this and take it as gospel...I'll leave it here for now with a question mark pending over it until we see if anybody can come up with a reputable source.
This area is really for spoilers that are forthcoming.
Thanks everyone! :)

Layne
13-03-2005, 11:22
This spoiler is fake, as steve Mcfadden (phil) has only shoot two episodes before he was re-arrested, and this so-called spoiler is supposed to be happening over 4 episodes.Also why would Phil do that anyway he'd just be put down for longer.

Luv ya
LaYne
xxxx

Rach33
13-03-2005, 11:33
I'll put money on Dennis being one of them considering he helped Den set him up

#1 Eastender
13-03-2005, 13:11
while we are on the subject of hostages i heard on the bbc boards, probably a rumour though, that demi is kidnapped along with aleesha, can anyone confirm this?

di marco
13-03-2005, 13:12
i heard that on there too but i dont think it happens, not sure though

crazygirl
13-03-2005, 14:14
phil has no reason to hold anyone hostage... does he?

13-03-2005, 14:37
Maybe he does, it might be something we have all over looked!!

Jade
13-03-2005, 14:38
I think most of us agree that this is a "fake spoiler" or rumour.

Closing thread