PDA

View Full Version : Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Pages : [1] 2 3

chance
26-02-2005, 17:03
says in the sun today that when kat cokmes bACK ALFIE ASKS HER FOR A DIVORCE ! hes stil kinda keen on lil mo and she finds out and is gob smacked but plans to fight for him

*JSW*
26-02-2005, 17:07
I really doubt the truth of this report.

Several sources (to be better trusted then The Sun) have said they have a future. Know considering EE hasn't fully recovered as of yet and Kat and Alfie are one of EE more popular characters I really can't see where they intend on going with further misery when all the viewers want is happiness for them. Who honestly wants them to go through misery :confused: I for one don't

i.luv.jake.moon
26-02-2005, 17:15
i want kat and alfie together hope it isnt true dont like alfie with mo

chance
26-02-2005, 17:35
I really doubt the truth of this report.

Several sources (to be better trusted then The Sun) have said they have a future. Know considering EE hasn't fully recovered as of yet and Kat and Alfie are one of EE more popular characters I really can't see where they intend on going with further misery when all the viewers want is happiness for them. Who honestly wants them to go through misery :confused: I for one don't
it didnt say they do get a divorce! just that alfie asks her for one but she fights for him,and they will go thru a rocky year so i think they will get back together but a load of sulking screaming and sighing first and thats just alfie!........

Andy'sLuckyPony
26-02-2005, 17:40
:eek: Nooooo....

This must leave room for Alfie to sleep with Lil Mo. I read alot about Kacey coming back only if she gets a big storyline, and the one she was offered was that she would sleep with Alfie. That must be it. But...Alfie really loves Kat, I don't know why he'd do that...but then, he was a huge moron before she left, so maybe its just an effect she has on him! But...WHY WOULD Lil Mo do something like that to her SISTER of all people? I thought she was all nice and kind-hearted...

Layne
21-03-2005, 11:40
Also on GMTV this morning Tina said that on Kats return she finds out that Alfie and Little Mo have shared yet another Kiss, i think she said the kiss will be on St Goerges Day.So i think Kat comes back and finds out how close her husband and sister have actually become!!!

Luv ya all
Layne
xxx

Layne
21-03-2005, 11:42
I no this has already been posted and i'm sorry i didn't check before i wrote!
Sorry again!

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 11:59
poor kat hope her and Alfie get back together at some point

Claire
21-03-2005, 12:01
Oh great, a slater love triangle :rolleyes:

Chantelle
21-03-2005, 13:16
:angry: :wall: why do eastenders have to do this!!! why cant they simply get back together, they are made for eachother so i dont see the need in having little mo apart of it, simply for another love triangle. Some things are just meant to be, kat and alfie being one of them. :love:

Claire
21-03-2005, 13:41
:angry: :wall: why do eastenders have to do this!!! why cant they simply get back together, they are made for eachother so i dont see the need in having little mo apart of it, simply for another love triangle. Some things are just meant to be, kat and alfie being one of them. :love:

Personally, I am fed up seeing love triangles all the time :angry: EE always have to drag out these storylines, first Sharon and Dennis with stupid Zoe and now Kat and Alfie with Little Mo :wall:

*vcl*
21-03-2005, 13:55
Personally, I am fed up seeing love triangles all the time :angry: EE always have to drag out these storylines, first Sharon and Dennis with stupid Zoe and now Kat and Alfie with Little Mo :wall:
i agree, thats one of eastenders problems, they seem to be repeating so many story lines recently,

They need some new writers do bring a fresh perspective to the show

Chantelle
21-03-2005, 14:23
Yeah i totally agree, i don't want a love triangle, i just want kat and alfie back together...no strings attached.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-03-2005, 16:24
I agree Chantelle

ljoo1
21-03-2005, 21:58
yeah iwnt kat and alfie 2 getback together andalove triangle will b boring loads of shouting from kat, and then the whole slater family will get involved and take sides.

Debs
21-03-2005, 22:06
no i disagree i think this is going to be a fab storyline. kat cant just come back and get back with alfie. How boring would that be. it will be good to see what happens with the three of them! although maybe it would have been better if alfie was with someone else like maybe chrissie!!!

Layne
21-03-2005, 22:10
No chrissie is with jake!!!
(well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! :wall: <gone all stroopy now>)
Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round??? :searchme:

ljoo1
21-03-2005, 22:10
yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 22:16
yeah or someonelike sam andy x that would b good more arguments.
Firstly welcome to the boards! :)

Secondly your post makes no sense, i'm not sure what your trying to say or whether its in text speak but could you put it in a way so we can all understand? Thanks!

EDIT: I've seen your other post and its quite clear your using text speak theRules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1) it makes the board a far more ordered place!:)

Now onto the point of the spoiler! This storyline sounds awful! Its going to be dull, I can just see it! Why EE create this nonsense and expect people to enjoy it is beyond me! Does this sound interesting to anyone?

Jade
21-03-2005, 22:21
No chrissie is with jake!!!
(well for now anyway, until the stupid EE people axe him! :wall: <gone all stroopy now>)
Apparently, don't no where i heard this and i no you are suppost to have sources but apparenly Alfie is going to serve Kat with Divorce papers, or was it the other way round??? :searchme:

It said that in the Sun a while back (not sure if its true or not)

Chantelle
21-03-2005, 22:57
I will be hooked, but not because of the love triangle but only to see if kat and alfie get back together but i am loosing my faith more and more with ee recently due to sudden character changes eg mo going for her sisters husband or alfie going for his wifes sister and his best mates wife etc. I agree with whoever said we need new, fresh ideas surley there doesnt always have to be a love triangle to get a couple together, couldnt there be something perfectly normal yet different. I know this is easy to say but hey...im not a writer!

Frankie
22-03-2005, 11:57
Ok I think that the Sharon Dennis with Zoe thing was sooooo annoying Sharon and Dennis not Dennis and Zoe. But I think I'll enjoy the Kat , alfie with Lil Mo, even though I'd hate it if Little Mo and Alfie got together, normallyin soapland its you Mum and your husband not your bloody sister and your husband!

*xeni*
22-03-2005, 17:33
This Alfie Little Mo relationship is such a wind up, she would never of been his type when he first came to the square; The script writers should knock it on the head before they make fools of themselves (again)

*cinderella*
31-05-2005, 11:18
Does anyone know if Kat and Alfie do get back together?

di marco
31-05-2005, 11:22
i dont know, but shane ritchie leaving at xmas so if they do get back together then they will break up again anyway :(
(ps welcome to the boards)

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 11:37
dont know is this true i was looking at the magazines in safeway and it said alifie's leaving and so is kat

so i dont know whats thats about

yeah it is true i saw it again to day

Chantelle
31-05-2005, 11:49
I dont think anyone knows for sure yet. I really hope so though :wub:

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 11:53
and me they are another great couple in walford

phils little sister
31-05-2005, 12:49
I hope they get back together :cheer:

siannybonny
31-05-2005, 13:06
Shane Ritche is leaving the soap and is Jessie Slater, so they could end up leaving together to make a fresh start of it. :sick:
But I think that it is well and truely over. What a shame the writers had to come up with that story for Kat to leave, I used to think that her and Alfie were great together, poor Little Mo too.

Tamzi
31-05-2005, 13:19
But didn't they say at first they were going to reunite Kalfie straight off, so you never know! They should though
xxx

dddMac1
31-05-2005, 13:37
i know that Shane Richie is leaving as well as Jesse Walace so you never know they could go of together

lucky
31-05-2005, 14:04
I dont think anyone knows for sure yet. I really hope so though :wub:
I agree, Alfie and Kt, Shane and Jessie, either way they make a perfect couple!

kelly05
31-05-2005, 14:07
Just seen a pic in this weeks Soap life of Kat, Alfie and Nana Moon having a ball together at a karaoke night in the Vic... Just like old times, all of them together again. It says that Alfie realises that he still has feelings for Kat!! :cheer: Meanwhile a jealous Little Mo looks on in dismay..... :thumbsup:

dddMac1
31-05-2005, 14:25
it would be good if Alfie and kat gave it another go and also Little mo and Billy

Chantelle
31-05-2005, 14:40
I MUST BUY SOAPLIFE! lol. It was obvious from last nights eppy that he still loves her. The chemistry is still very much alive and kicking. :wub: Billy and Mo are sweet too. I found my self not hating her last night.

di marco
31-05-2005, 14:53
Just seen a pic in this weeks Soap life of Kat, Alfie and Nana Moon having a ball together at a karaoke night in the Vic... Just like old times, all of them together again. It says that Alfie realises that he still has feelings for Kat!! :cheer: Meanwhile a jealous Little Mo looks on in dismay..... :thumbsup:

yay just what i like to hear! kat and alfie need to get back together! and little mo how stupid can you get just get back with billy!

Alisha
31-05-2005, 14:59
Last night episode just proved the lack of chemistry between little Mo and Alfie.

With Kats scenes alongside Alfie and Little Mo's along Billy, it just showed how much of a sparkle they do have with thier ex's and highlighted how dire the current partnership actually is.

I'm just annoyed that the scriptwritters are going down the old love triangle root again. How boring! Yawn! :thumbsdow

Treacle
31-05-2005, 15:01
I thought reports about Jessie going had been denied?

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 15:02
Last night episode just proved the lack of chemistry between little Mo and Alfie.

With Kats scenes alongside Alfie and Little Mo's along Billy, it just showed how much of a sparkle they do have with thier ex's and highlighted how dire the current partnership actually is.

I'm just annoyed that the scriptwritters are going down the old love triangle root again. How boring! Yawn! :thumbsdow

Alfie and Mo may not look good together but think about it from their suitation.. both have been let down by their partners, Kat cheated on Alfie and Billy couldn't accept freddie.. Alfie and mo were there for each other when they needed someone most.. it must be hard for them to just forgive and forget.. they are both fragile and they may fear it would happen again...

butch
31-05-2005, 15:03
jessie wallace contract doensn expire till late next year i think and i read in inside soap that shane ritchie siad he doesnt know if hes ever coming back to ee i hope he does hes a cool character

di marco
31-05-2005, 15:08
I thought reports about Jessie going had been denied?

i thought that as well

Chantelle
31-05-2005, 15:09
Well said Alisha.

I think one line which alfie said summed up all his feelings for Kat and Mo. He said to Kat "I want someone who is easy to love". To me this has proved that he doesnt have deep feelings for mo...he doesnt want to get hurt again. He wants his life to be uncomplicated. With Mo he can have that, a simple ,uncomplicated (boring) life.

With Kat his true love their are going to be a few ups and downs. The question is, how long can he settle for second best, with mo, before he realises its Kat he wants.

Treacle
31-05-2005, 15:09
I think people should stop saying Jessie is leaving until it's confirmed. It's already been denied from the beeb press office.

Alisha
31-05-2005, 15:15
I think one line which alfie said summed up all his feelings for Kat and Mo. He said to Kat "I want someone who is easy to love".
Yes I agree. This is exactly what Dennis said to Dot when he moved in with Zoe. Are ee recycling old scripts now? :rolleyes:

It’s the same thing really. Little mo is a safe easy option who won’t hurt him, cheat on him and be someone who he can have unproblematic life with. Deep down Alfie knows who he loves but it's fears and anxieties which are influentially makeing him sway to Mo’s direction. With her there is less chance of hurt. There is no doubt that Kat and Alfie love each other, but in Alfie’s eyes it’s too much of a risk to take.

I think we will see Alfie torn between little mo and Kat for a while now and that’s whats going to put me off. I really can't be done with it. I just hope it doesn't drag for months on end. Come on ee, sort it out!

Saziikins
31-05-2005, 15:54
From Inside Soap (14th-20th May):: We can reveal that Eastenders' Kat Moon will be on our screens until at least Winter 2006. Despite rumours that new mum Jessie Wallace was planning to quit the show when the contract expires, the actress has signed up fpr a further year....

...Kat's storylines certainly won't involve a long-time reunion with her husband, Alife Moon. Shane Richie who plays affable Alfie, is exciting the show at Christmas leaving Kat free to prey on Walford's men once more.

Bryan
31-05-2005, 16:01
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yeah: back to the old kat they we all know and love

watch out walford, the kat SLATER (not Moon, yuck) is back

and the sooner the better...

so Alfie and Little Mo shud get together all better in the long-run...

Alfie should kill Billy over an argument over little mo and then run away :lol:

bondboffin

dddMac1
31-05-2005, 16:04
theres a picture of Alfie and kat in the Daily star today with Nana but Little mo is not happy

Bryan
31-05-2005, 16:26
ta ive just looked at it

oh its getting good isnt it....

poor mo, as she ever had hapiness?

bondboffin

Chantelle
31-05-2005, 16:44
Yes I agree. This is exactly what Dennis said to Dot when he moved in with Zoe. Are ee recycling old scripts now? :rolleyes:

It’s the same thing really. Little mo is a safe easy option who won’t hurt him, cheat on him and be someone who he can have unproblematic life with. Deep down Alfie knows who he loves but it's fears and anxieties which are influentially makeing him sway to Mo’s direction. With her there is less chance of hurt. There is no doubt that Kat and Alfie love each other, but in Alfie’s eyes it’s too much of a risk to take.

I think we will see Alfie torn between little mo and Kat for a while now and that’s whats going to put me off. I really can't be done with it. I just hope it doesn't drag for months on end. Come on ee, sort it out!

Yeah exactly. i can't be doing with another love triangle that drags on for ages! I understand they have to make the reunion (i hope theres one anyway) believable but surely theres another way of doing it rather than a love triangle or quadruple again. And if they are going to do one at least make it plausable i.e. get alfie together woth someone who he has chemistry with eg Not Little Mo!

Alisha
31-05-2005, 17:04
Yeah exactly. i can't be doing with another love triangle that drags on for ages! I understand they have to make the reunion (i hope theres one anyway) believable but surely theres another way of doing it rather than a love triangle or quadruple again. And if they are going to do one at least make it plausable i.e. get alfie together woth someone who he has chemistry with eg Not Little Mo!

Now you know how the shannis fans suffered last year. We had to watch Zonnis for 8 months, which is what we now like to call our equivalent of Little Mo and Alfie :sick:

That’s ee for you -they think that if they pair them up with a certain person they will have this great chemistry and the viewers will take to them. Zoe and Dennis were branded as a 'hot' couple and apparently the scriptwriters are saying that the Little Mo and Alfie storyline is good because viewers have noticed the chemistry between them. Have they heck! It's a cheap predictable boring plot. I can tolerate it now because Kats back but I think we will have Alfie dithering between the two for a while just like Dennis was last year and unlike Sharon making the departure this xmas it'll be Alfie. Do you see the parallels there?

Why do ee think that we would like this? Did they not learn from last year. We don't want too many love triangles. Sure they can work given the right story but not all of them as desirably great. Grant/Sharon/Phil, Tiffany/Grant/Louise, Dan/Bianca/Ricky and Gita/Sanjay/Meena were great ones but the latest ones are lame.

I personally like to see a couple work through their issues together as a couple without that extra third party.

Bryan
31-05-2005, 17:08
if little mo was a bicth (like the rest of the slaters) then i wouldnt like her to get wid alfie'

but she's sweet and nice and lovely and had so much misery in her life so she needs to stay with alife

the poor woman cannot go bakc to looser billy... i ask why billy exists? he is usless and should be axed!

anyone in agreeance?

bondboffin

Alisha
31-05-2005, 17:17
I like little Mo. Despite her recent storyline her character is selfless and has a good heart. I have never actively disliked her but she is starting annoy me now. It’s not her fault as an actress but it's just her interaction with Alfie. They don't gel well and have no screen presence. They are acting like they are dating for the first time and it's getting up my nostrils.

I personally think Kacey Ainsworth is a great actress- much better than Shane Ritchie and she deserves better than this storyline. This storyline is makeing her more unlikable and undermining her ability as an actress. She has shown tremendous talent in the past but this is ruining her. I preferred her in the Trevor days and her relationship with Billy –that gave her the best opportunity to shine and people cared more about her.

chocolate
31-05-2005, 17:24
i totally agree with you Alisha i also liked little mo better with trevor and when she got married to billy( not that i dont like little mo now as i do) i mean in my opinion little mo and billy back then had more chemistry then alfie and little mo now... but i really hope alfie and Kat get back together cause they fit better to me

eastenders mad
31-05-2005, 18:10
yeah they were meant for each other since day one

melanielovesdennisrickman
31-05-2005, 19:31
Hiya!!!!!
I Hope That They Will Get Back Together,I Love Them Together,And I Actually Even Loved Alfie When They Were Together!!!!!
But Alfie Is LEaving At The End Of The Year,So If They Do Get Together It Will End Dramaticly Again Probably!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Bryan
31-05-2005, 20:14
y does everyone suspect they will split? there are many ways that shane could leave without kat and alife slpitting up

prison
coffin
kidnap
carehome
"gonna get my head sorted out"
holiday

the list goes on

di marco
31-05-2005, 20:22
y does everyone suspect they will split? there are many ways that shane could leave without kat and alife slpitting up

prison
coffin
kidnap
carehome
holiday

the list goes on

i was thinking they could do some sort of storyline with him going to prison

Bryan
31-05-2005, 20:51
some beating up billy over littl mo thing or something...

*kalfie*moon*
31-05-2005, 20:56
i wana see the pici!
Kat and Alfie are so good together! :D I don't want Alfie to leave cause then they will have to split up again! :crying:

Bryan
01-06-2005, 08:29

prison
coffin
kidnap
carehome
holiday

the list goes on

ill quote agen for people, who says they will split up: look at all the possible outcomes above plus many more
be creatitive, and the kalfie legacy and last forever...

bondboffin

melmarshall858
01-06-2005, 09:25
i read somewhere - sorry cant remember where that the writers are thinking of shutting the door for shane permenantly by killing alfie off in a tear jerking waypossibly a terminal illness.

i think this would be the best way have alfie and kat back together cause everyone can see they are still the ideal couple only for him to discover he has a terminal illness and end up dying but in a really sad ending - like the jamie sonia one.
give the couple a fitting end instead of just splitting them up or depriving viewers of ever seeing them happy together again.

Eastenders_4ev@
01-06-2005, 11:03
ill quote agen for people, who says they will split up: look at all the possible outcomes above plus many more
be creatitive, and the kalfie legacy and last forever...

bondboffin

BOndboffin could you please help me? ive download paint shop pro to create banners, could you please tell me how to do it, i'd be very greatful plz help me. K@T!E

Eastenders_4ev@
01-06-2005, 11:06

Ive download printer shop pro, could you please tell me how i can make banners on it pleaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee. as no one will help me. PPPPPPlllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeee. Luv K@T!E

tigger's pal
01-06-2005, 13:27
I really hope that Kat & Alfie get back together they are great together. :heart:

Angeldelight
01-06-2005, 14:15
but with Alfie leaving in december... won't this strike an end to the pair... (i want them to be toether forever too)

Alisha
01-06-2005, 14:25
but with Alfie leaving in december... won't this strike an end to the pair

Yep, seeing as Shane Richie is taking a break at the end of the year, tptb will have no choice but to split them up.

*cinderella*
01-06-2005, 14:44
Well in a magazine I read yesterday (cant remember what one soz), Jessie Wallace said that she thinks Kat and Alfie do get back together.

But as Shane is leaving at christmas they will most likely split up again. Well he could get killled off or go to prision, but either way theyre not going to be together again after christmas. Which I am totally bummed out about cos I love them as a couple and ive waited 6 months for Jessies return so they better come back!! And Little Mo should go back to Billy, theyve changed her character, when she first came into EE she wouldve never got together with her sisters husband.

:(

kat 4 alfie
01-06-2005, 17:32
Shane Ritche is leaving the soap and is Jessie Slater, so they could end up leaving together to make a fresh start of it. :sick:
But I think that it is well and truely over. What a shame the writers had to come up with that story for Kat to leave, I used to think that her and Alfie were great together, poor Little Mo too.
its jessie wallace

*kalfie*moon*
01-06-2005, 17:40
i don't want neither of them to leave :crying: but i would rather them both leave together at the same time than one of them staying if you no what i mean!

.:Kitz:.
01-06-2005, 17:47
i get ya, but i'm still glad kat's back!!!

Chantelle
01-06-2005, 18:09
i don't want neither of them to leave :crying: but i would rather them both leave together at the same time than one of them staying if you no what i mean!

Yeah i feel like that too. I would rather they both left together or as sad as it would be, for alfie to die or something in Kats arms....obviously i wouldnt want it if he was plannning on coming back but he isnt so :crying:....and Jessie wallace is staying on.

kelly05
01-06-2005, 20:55
I really think that Little Mo has really strong feelings for Alfie... but she knows that a relationship between them is wrong. Therefor she is trying to deny her feelings, trying to convince herself that she can move on from this. I think her reaction to Billy, when he asked her if there was still a chance for them said it all. I really don't think that it's Billy she wants anymore, or I think she would have jumped at the chance to get back with her husband, and give Freddie a Dad. At the same time Alfie thought he knew what he wanted until Kat made her return. I think he too is trying to deny his feelings for her because "she is difficult to love." I think we all know that Little Mo is the opposite to this. She is the safe option for Alfie. I think in time though Alie will eventually realise he still loves Kat, and his heart lies with her. But will Little Mo be able to let go so easily? I think a plausible way for Alfie to be written out is for him and Kat to be settled and making another go of things, but then the truth comes out about the relationship he had with Little Mo. I think if this were to happen, it would be the final nail in the coffin for him and Kat.....and he would realise there is nothing left for him in Walford anymore. :crying:

I just really hope that the writers don't drag this out forever....the way they always do! :thumbsdow

rosiec211
02-06-2005, 10:18
I thought one of Grant's first jobs in Walford on his return was to kill Alfie?? Just a thought-although we've never seen Billy and Grant together before, maybe Billy asks his relative to kill Alfie for him cos he's gone too soft to do it himself.

Athena
02-06-2005, 16:28
little mo is such a victim. it really annoys me. i mean kat's been through a lot too but it just makes her stronger. she has way more personality than mo, and if i have to see one more scene where little mo is simpering after alfie (when we all know that he's meant to be with kat) i will throw my tv out of the window. you're right, this 'love triangle' has gone too far.

Bryan
02-06-2005, 16:44
kat and alfie should not get together

it just makes adultery seem acceptbale (IMHO)

be unfiathful...no need to worry, six months down the line ull be back in the arms of ur parnter

kat dont deserve to get back with alife, he is a good man and all he ever did was love her, how does he repay him?

sleeps with his enemy, a random ginger, and becomes drunk out of her head on a regular basis.

u had ur chance Kat, and u blew it.

bondboffin

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 16:48
kat and alfie should not get together

it just makes adultery seem acceptbale (IMHO)

be unfiathful...no need to worry, six months down the line ull be back in the arms of ur parnter

It happens to a lot of people... one partner has an affair or a fling and the other forgives or realise down the line that they should not have split up and misses the other person...

iloveusher
02-06-2005, 17:01
shane said on comic relief nite he and kat were gettin bk 2gether

Athena
02-06-2005, 20:05
lol. the random ginger was ryan out of casualty, duffy's guy.

lucky
02-06-2005, 20:50
I agree, but now Kat's back, I think Alfie and Kat should get back together, tey ere the perfect couple before Andy! and why did Alfie fight the toughest, meanest, gangster there was? It was to be with Kat, why go through all that to throw it all away. Plus Billy still loves Little Mo and they also made a perfect couple!

lucky
02-06-2005, 20:53
little mo is such a victim. it really annoys me. i mean kat's been through a lot too but it just makes her stronger. she has way more personality than mo, and if i have to see one more scene where little mo is simpering after alfie (when we all know that he's meant to be with kat) i will throw my tv out of the window. you're right, this 'love triangle' has gone too far. I agree, I'm going mad, why can't Eastenders just let Alifie and Kat get back together!!!!!!!!

hayley
02-06-2005, 21:37
Kalfie 4ever!!

Daydream
03-06-2005, 08:12
Oh come on! How could Alfie fall in love with such different women like Kat and Lilltle Mo? One is gorgeous with a lot of temper(didn't Alfie like that the most) and the other is useless with no personnality. I can't believe that Lilltle Mo can look at her siste when she kissed her sister's husband!

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 09:04
Oh come on! How could Alfie fall in love with such different women like Kat and Lilltle Mo? One is gorgeous with a lot of temper(didn't Alfie like that the most) and the other is useless with no personnality. I can't believe that Lilltle Mo can look at her siste when she kissed her sister's husband!

He had the hot tempered one and she cheated on him, left him very very heartbroken.. Mo is sweet and dependable... he is looking for that. Maybe it wasn't love with Kat, just passion...

tammyy2j
03-06-2005, 09:35
I hope they get back together before he leaves.

I heard that Kat flirts with Danny and Jake to make Alfie jealous.

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 09:37
I hope they get back together before he leaves.

I heard that Kat flirts with Danny and Jake to make Alfie jealous.

I could see Kat and Danny together... in a no string relationship.. they are both alike in a way.. they don't want to be 100% committed, flighty and enjoy life...

tammyy2j
03-06-2005, 10:42
Has Kat met Jake and Danny yet? I didn't think so since they haven't been shown in a while.

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 10:43
Has Kat met Jake and Danny yet? I didn't think so since they haven't been shown in a while.

NO, not yet.. but I sure they have seen photo's of her... They are away somewhere, they will be back soon

03-06-2005, 10:45
Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!! :D

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 10:48
Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!! :D

i think what she was saying just reminded him of what made him fall in love with her in the first place.. the old Kat.. Remember when she left she was a drunk and she didn't seem to be herself..

Slightly off topic, Jessie Wallace looked fab last night, especially after having the baby....

03-06-2005, 10:51
she did, you'd never have guessed she had a baby. (well, you might have, i'm not sure) but she did look fab! :) I hope alfie sees what made him fall in love with her again soon. And put that snivelling little mo in her place!!

tigger's pal
03-06-2005, 13:49
hopefully they will get Kat & Alfie back together, even if it is only for a short time, because they make such a great couple. It seems that in eastenders your relationships are doomed once your married, there isn't 1 married that hasn't had a problem once they got married. Apart from Jim & Dot that is.

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 13:57
hopefully they will get Kat & Alfie back together, even if it is only for a short time, because they make such a great couple. It seems that in eastenders your relationships are doomed once your married, there isn't 1 married that hasn't had a problem once they got married. Apart from Jim & Dot that is.

even now they are doing a story with Rawlin the driving instruction, telling dot how he feels but I don't think it will break them up..

bb9499
03-06-2005, 14:23
There is another posibilty-Kat and Alfie leave together, But Kat comes back a few weeks later saying that Alfie been offered his own bar and hotel to run for a year abroad and they're going to attempt a long distance relationship leaving the door open for shane to return

In real life My girlfriend attends a uni in Scotland and we do a long distance relationship!

lucky
03-06-2005, 17:50
Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!! :D I agree, out of all last nights episode it was that part I enjoyed the most. I hate Alfie being with Little Mo, and Alfie and Kat get on so well, and if I'm right I remember Alfie seeing Kat's gentle side, the good side and that side was like Little Mo in a way, so WHY ISN'T HE WITH KAT!!!! I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY WITH EASTENDERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :crying: :thumbsdow

lucky
03-06-2005, 17:56
There is another posibilty-Kat and Alfie leave together, But Kat comes back a few weeks later saying that Alfie been offered his own bar and hotel to run for a year abroad and they're going to attempt a long distance relationship leaving the door open for shane to return

In real life My girlfriend attends a uni in Scotland and we do a long distance relationship! GREAT IDEA, THANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL MUCH HAPPIER! :bow: :) :thumbsup:

03-06-2005, 18:07
WHY ISN'T HE WITH KAT!!!! I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY WITH EASTENDERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :crying: :thumbsdow
Me too!! Why can't they do something we want to happen for a change?! :mad:

*cinderella*
03-06-2005, 19:05
Im getting very VERY angry as well!! I hated last nights episode, well most of it especially the parts with Alfie and Little Mo. It made me really really angry, I cant stand Little Mo now and the way Alfie kept telling Mo how he wanted her and not Kat made me start to hate him as well now!!

Also I think when Shane leaves, the long distance thing would be FAB but eastenders wouldnt do it cos its not like a big story line that way. Also, what would keep Kat in walford if Alfie isnt there? I mean Zoe wouldve been gone as well so theres nothing keeping Kat in walford when Alfie goes.

jo3520
04-06-2005, 10:56
I really hope that Kat & Alfie get back together! I think they are still right for each other! Shane & Jessie are leaving so I hope Kat & Alfie leave tgether!!! I do wish the old Alfie was back though! He used to be so funny and made me smile every time I saw him on the tv! I think that the moons should be back in the Vic with Kat of course! Anyone aggree? x x x x x x x

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:32
Shane & Jessie are leaving

i knew shane was leaving but i didnt think jessie was as well?

04-06-2005, 11:45
I thought she was taking a LITTLE time out to look after Tullulah, or is that a rumour??

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:47
I thought she was taking a LITTLE time out to look after Tullulah, or is that a rumour??

i think, though i could be wrong, that it was reported that she wanted to leave to spend more time with her baby but then it was reported that she wasnt leaving

squarelady
04-06-2005, 11:47
Nothing's been confirmed about Jessie leaving but Shane is leaving in the Autumn

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:49
Nothing's been confirmed about Jessie leaving but Shane is leaving in the Autumn

thats what i thought, and his final scenes will be at xmas if i remember rightly

04-06-2005, 11:49
i think, though i could be wrong, that it was reported that she wanted to leave to spend more time with her baby but then it was reported that she wasnt leaving oh right ok then, i must have listened to the wrong post. lol:D

04-06-2005, 11:50
thats what i thought, and his final scenes will be at xmas if i remember rightly ohh i wonder whats going tto happen?? :hmm:

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:52
ohh i wonder whats going tto happen?? :hmm:

dunno, but im hoping he will go to prison or something so kat and alfie wont have to split up (obviously i want them to get back together!)

04-06-2005, 12:03
dunno, but im hoping he will go to prison or something so kat and alfie wont have to split up (obviously i want them to get back together!) that would be good!! but i'd stil feel sorry for Kat, but then they wouldn't have to slpit up. yay!! :thumbsup:

di marco
04-06-2005, 12:07
that would be good!! but i'd stil feel sorry for Kat, but then they wouldn't have to slpit up. yay!! :thumbsup:

id feel sorry for kat too, but it would be better than him dying

lucky
04-06-2005, 12:41
I really hope that Kat & Alfie get back together! I think they are still right for each other! Shane & Jessie are leaving so I hope Kat & Alfie leave tgether!!! I do wish the old Alfie was back though! He used to be so funny and made me smile every time I saw him on the tv! I think that the moons should be back in the Vic with Kat of course! Anyone aggree? x x x x x x x
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be good if Alfie didn't leave, then when the mitchells come back Sam tells them about Chrissie killing Den and they bribe her to get the Vic back and Pat decides to leave so Billy tells them all to come live with him in their old house. Then Peggy tells Alfie that him and his family can go work and live in the Vic!!!!
WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT!!!!!! :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :)
But knowing EE that won't happen! :thumbsdow :wall:

I can still dream though!

And can some one tell me, I know Shane is leaving and on these boards and in magazines I've read like inside soap it says he won't be returning in the NEAR future! so that might mean he will be coming back, but does anyone know how long he'll be away!

melmarshall858
04-06-2005, 12:49
i did read at first that he was leaving for a 12 month break but now have read from several different sources including inside soap and newspapers that he is 'unlikely to ever return'
also heard they were (producers) thinking of closing the door permenantly on his character by killing alfie off in a very emotional way possibly with a terminal illness but dont know how much truth there is in this.

jessie is said to be on our screens until at least autum 2006

04-06-2005, 14:26
I do think so but isn't he leaving for a break... for one year... what's going to happen then? I think he should leave with Kat for a BIG break and Kat spends time with Talluh!! + then they can come back after a year...

squarelady
04-06-2005, 14:34
I do think so but isn't he leaving for a break... for one year... what's going to happen then? I think he should leave with Kat for a BIG break and Kat spends time with Talluh!! + then they can come back after a year...

Jessie's staying until Autumn. I hate to say it but I doubt Shane will come back. He doesn't seem very keen to at all. It's the producers that are trying to get him back.

I love Kat & Alfie but I don't think it can ever go back to being what it was. Alfie's changed so much and he's just not the same bloke anymore. I hope Kat sees that and moves on when he leaves. That way we can remember the good Kat & Alfie times rather than all the arguments and tears.

04-06-2005, 15:08
Very true.

Abbie
04-06-2005, 15:14
i heard that they do get back together even though shane is levaing EE in october or something like that

squarelady
04-06-2005, 16:57
i heard that they do get back together even though shane is levaing EE in october or something like that

Wouldn't they have to break up again when he left though?

hayley
04-06-2005, 17:30
i think the only way kat and alfie can stay together when Shane leaves is to have alfie leaving because of Spencer and Kat can go with him, then she can come back by herself because their was a problem with her family while alfie can stay with spencer. Then when Shane comes back (if he does) kat & alfie will still be an item!!

04-06-2005, 18:06
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,but it is not certain that Alfie is coming back,so they might break up again!!!!!
DONT BREAK ALFIE AND KAT UP EASTENDERS!!!!!

Love

squarelady
04-06-2005, 18:13
I've just read (in All About Soap) that Shane was due to take a years sabbatical (so it was originally intended to be a break) however no date has been confirmed for his return. It may be that after six months he misses it and wants to go back or he might want to leave forever but let's hope it's the first one and he comes back as the real Alfie!

Last time he got too big for his boots his whole career went wrong so it might be an idea to keep down to earth and don't dismiss and 'Enders return. It'd be a shame if everything goes wrong for him now after Eastenders brought him right back to the second peak of his career!

04-06-2005, 18:51
It'd be a shame if everything goes wrong for him now after Eastenders brought him right back to the second peak of his career! I know what you mean, what was his first peak of career??

Chantelle
06-06-2005, 23:28
Since no one knows if he is coming back for certain they will have no chioce but to split them up unfortunately. All these ideas are great but they'd need shane to return. Becaus just suppose they did the long distance relationship and that was fine for a while but then shane decides he isnt coming back, a golden couple like kalfie cant split up off screen and kat just says oh by the way,, alfie rung me last night he met someone else.

I really really really want them together but am dreading shanes departure :crying:

lightbulb
07-06-2005, 17:27
me to!!!! :wub: :wub:

squarelady
07-06-2005, 17:31
I know what you mean, what was his first peak of career??
He was really big with all the TV shows from the seasides and things like that and then it all went wrong. (I don't know how, I'm only half way through his autobiograpy! :lol: I'll let you know!)

I hope there is one moment before Shane leaves where Alfie goes back to being like Shane. Happy go lucky, smiley, jack the lad...I hope he makes up with Kat and they spend time together before he leaves. Just so that everyone sees that there is something there and there always will be despite all the interference. They were a dream couple with a prefect wedding, I hope EE doesn't shatter everything!

Alfie needs to put the past behind him and move on! I just hope he does it soon.

Thandie
08-06-2005, 08:33
I think they might get back together since their love has been worth fighting for, but it may be for a short time as Alfie will be leaving.

kat 4 alfie
08-06-2005, 20:11
well at least molfie doesnt last till afta crimbo then seeing as alfies leaving around that time , well or kalfie , but at least he isnt staying with moe permanantly (like marrage or sumfin) cos they really dont suit each otha . there ment to be (kat and alf)

adrienne
09-06-2005, 09:02
Why is Alfie leaving? I am sure they can come up with a great story line of them getting back together - and if they are leaving it could be good if they leave together - in a really kalfie way. But, what a shame to see them go! Why is Zoe leaving? (her choice or EE choice? And Sam? Are all 4 of these departures permanent or temporary or or or?? Any ideas for a new memeber would be really appreciated!!!!

Carrie Bradshaw
09-06-2005, 15:45
Why is Zoe leaving? (her choice or EE choice? And Sam? Are all 4 of these departures permanent or temporary or or or?? Any ideas for a new memeber would be really appreciated!!!!
Michelle Ryan (Zoe) is leaving :cheer: of her own accord so she can try other things. I think Jessie Wallace helped her decide to leave. She will not be killed off so who knows if she'll be back in the future? (Please no! :nono: ) I'm pretty sure Kim Medcalf (Sam) also decided to leave herself.
Did I read somewhere that she was persuaded to extend her contract a little for the Mitchell's returning? :searchme: I may be getting confused!!

di marco
09-06-2005, 19:27
Did I read somewhere that she was persuaded to extend her contract a little for the Mitchell's returning? :searchme: I may be getting confused!!

yeh i think youre right. i think i remember reading somewhere as well that originally she was meant to be leaving around the same time as zoe but she was persuaded to stay til november cos the mitchells are coming back

hayley
09-06-2005, 21:38
I dont no if this has already been posted but in inside soap it says Kat kisses Alfie! But he pushes her away confused about his feelings.
Oh i was hoping for a kalfie reunion!

littlemo
09-06-2005, 21:51
I dont no if this has already been posted but in inside soap it says Kat kisses Alfie! But he pushes her away confused about his feelings.
Oh i was hoping for a kalfie reunion!

I have heard about it, I think it has probably been posted already. It's difficult to get excited about something we know is never going to happen. We all know Shane Richie is leaving the show. Alfie will be off our screens at Christmas. I do hope Little Mo and Alfie's relationship comes out soon, because EE is about drama and it's about time we had some. I hope it isn't yet another storyline that has been brushed under the carpet.

I don't know about anybody else, but I was rather upset about the way the Chloe/Rebecca storyline ended tonight. It was quite a sweet moment with Pauline and Margaret, but was there any need to drag us down that road, just for the family to be parted yet again. We were expecting a custody battle, there were plenty of hints to that effect, but it just never happened. It's really poor script writing!

melmarshall858
09-06-2005, 23:03
yeah i heard that she is now staying till november so they can re unite the mitchells and give her a proper exit storyline

*kalfie*moon*
11-06-2005, 18:13
awww!..when does this happen? :)

di marco
11-06-2005, 18:15
awww!..when does this happen? :)

erm sometime next week

11-06-2005, 18:19
Hiya!!!!!
Yey,They Are Meant For Eachother,Stop This Alfie And Little Mo Nonsence!!!!!

Love

Bryan
11-06-2005, 18:57
for months so it will go that he kisses one or other, then flirst with one or another, as we think something is about to happen he'll do that stupid "ya know., i donno like..." thing, and he'll decide at xmas when its too late

do us all a favour and choose one of them and stick with your decision!

bondboffin

11-06-2005, 19:00
Hiya!!!!!
Alfie Stop It,Just Choose The One Who Is Right For You,Wich Is Ofcourse Kat!!!!!
Why Can Everybody See It Except Him!!!!!

Love

eastenders mad
12-06-2005, 10:18
i know everyone is completey blind around him hahahahahahaha

true.moon
12-06-2005, 16:36
good i hoped they would get back together
push away!!!! that mofie bussinies i really annoying

Chantelle
12-06-2005, 22:34
Apparently in inside soap it siad something about Kat being upset about zoe....they start talking and looking like they could be friends again...they lock lips but then alfie stops it.

"Lock lips" makes it sound as though alfie kisses her back for a moment before pulling away. But in other mags it says he pushes her away.

I hope we get to see alfie kiss her for a minute before he stops and think he can't. so we know that he's tempted and wants to but doesnt know if it is right.

di marco
13-06-2005, 06:08
Apparently in inside soap it siad something about Kat being upset about zoe....they start talking and looking like they could be friends again...they lock lips but then alfie stops it.

"Lock lips" makes it sound as though alfie kisses her back for a moment before pulling away. But in other mags it says he pushes her away.

I hope we get to see alfie kiss her for a minute before he stops and think he can't. so we know that he's tempted and wants to but doesnt know if it is right.

yeh i read it in inside soap too and i think that he does kiss her for a mo before pulling away, well thats the impression i got anyway when i read it

daisy38
13-06-2005, 08:32
Ah, poor old Alfie! :)

Carrie Bradshaw
18-06-2005, 21:47
Glad I'm not going crazy - I knew I'd heard something like that somewhere but thought I might just have made it up myself by mistake!!

Bryan
19-06-2005, 09:52
Glad I'm not going crazy - I knew I'd heard something like that somewhere but thought I might just have made it up myself by mistake!!

i dont want sam to go....the mitchell return could be the making of her... i wish she'd stay... she's had a rough time and not had the best of storylines but with peggy, phil and grant coming back she deserves to stay!

bondboffin

eastenders mad
19-06-2005, 10:20
i thought Grant is not coming back i heard that he was staying at ITV.
I might be wrong and that but i am sure i did heard adout that

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:22
i thought Grant is not coming back i heard that he was staying at ITV.
I might be wrong and that but i am sure i did heard adout that

its beemn confirmed in newaspapers, sopa and tv mags and on the eastenders webiste (100% accurate!)

he is back for two weeks in the autumn then he leaves, he has teh chance to return for four months in 06 if he chooses

bondboffin

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:23
[QUOTE=eastenders mad]i thought Grant is not coming back i heard that he was staying at ITV.
I might be wrong and that but i am sure i did heard adout that[/QUOTE

his contract allows him to do other projects at the same time oln other channels: hence his ITV drama Ultimate Force

bondboffin

eastenders mad
19-06-2005, 10:23
oh right thanks for putting me right lol

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:24
oh right thanks for putting me right lol

no probs eastenders mad, always there to help

bondboffin

helen_166
20-06-2005, 13:00
does he get back together with kat before he leaves in november? and do u know how soon after xmas it is till he returns to our screens>? i love kat and alfie! they belong together! come on eastenders turn on the romance

callummc
20-06-2005, 13:24
I can't stand them,so it'd make my christmas if they ran off together

Bryan
20-06-2005, 15:45
I can't stand them,so it'd make my christmas if they ran off together

agreed :D

but kat is satying for ages yet cus of her contract

btw is this a duplicate thread?

bondboffin

Chantelle
20-06-2005, 18:01
I think this is a duplicated thread but i agree with you helen...i'd ball my eyes out if they didnt get back together. I only watch eastenders for them so if they decide this crappy molfie storyline is better than kat and alfie, ee have officially lost the plot!

I dont think anyone knows whats happening yet! :searchme:

*kalfie*moon*
20-06-2005, 21:20
I hope so ! They have to get back together they are the best couple! :D

littlemo
20-06-2005, 21:49
I hope so ! They have to get back together they are the best couple! :D

I could see them having a one night stand, but obviously it's not going to be a permanent arrangement. I do still think there's passion between them.

i luv greenday!
20-06-2005, 22:03
yeah i agree alfie and kat are made for eachother! come on get it together!!

eastenders mad
21-06-2005, 09:56
yeah but i don't think it is going to happen cause of Shane leaving unless they both leave together which i think they should.

Bryan
21-06-2005, 11:39
judging by last night ne hope for a kalfie reunion is not going to happen

and this week mo and alfie declare their feelings once more...

i dont think kalfie will get back together... unlesss shane expects a new contract as they dont want to split them up and dissapoint the fans again

jessie cant leave when shane does cus of her contract, but the way shes heasing she will be gone if or when alifie returns

bondboffin

Joanne
21-06-2005, 17:34
According to todays Sun they are reunited during a salsa evening whilst dancing together. Shane Richie allegedly said this

Bryan
21-06-2005, 17:40
According to todays Sun they are reunited during a salsa evening whilst dancing together. Shane Richie allegedly said this

omg that is soon this salsa thing isnt it...and little mo and billy start to get fellings for each other at this salsa night

bondboffin

adrienne
22-06-2005, 15:30
I think the mo-alfie situation was cute in a way, but I agree, how can Alfie resist Kat - she is very persuasive and Alfie is much more interesting with Kat than with Mo. What about Shane staying on for another contract? Is this possible? Or a short one? I have a question, why would Kat leave before her contract is up as suggested above.

Let's hope the writers read our board because I think you are all right, it would be a shame to split up Kat and Alfie and though little MO is lovely, Alfie is not as interesting a character with her.

Bryan
22-06-2005, 15:34
I think the mo-alfie situation was cute in a way, but I agree, how can Alfie resist Kat - she is very persuasive and Alfie is much more interesting with Kat than with Mo. What about Shane staying on for another contract? Is this possible? Or a short one? I have a question, why would Kat leave before her contract is up as suggested above.

Let's hope the writers read our board because I think you are all right, it would be a shame to split up Kat and Alfie and though little MO is lovely, Alfie is not as interesting a character with her.

she wont live during this contarct but the way she acts with her behaviour in her personal life: splitting from exs, going to court etc i doubt eastenders will wont to renew her contract

so when alfie returns (if he does) there will be no kat for him to come back too... neways i hope chrissie kills kat becuase that would be fabolous!

bondboffin

adrienne
22-06-2005, 15:40
I do not know any news of Jessie Walace on this side of the planet.. what are her antics and why would EE not want her?? Thanks for the reply by the way, made my day!

di marco
22-06-2005, 15:42
I do not know any news of Jessie Walace on this side of the planet.. what are her antics and why would EE not want her?? Thanks for the reply by the way, made my day!

where do you live then?

adrienne
22-06-2005, 15:45
recently moved from calm Switerland to scary Lebanon (not Ohio!) Thanks for any news on Jessie!!

adrienne
22-06-2005, 15:50
By the way DiMarco, nice banner of Dennis! Do you think Alfie will go back to Kat or is their still room for little mo.. and what of Billy?

A

Bryan
22-06-2005, 15:51
recently moved from calm Switerland to scary Lebanon (not Ohio!) Thanks for any news on Jessie!!

do you get someone to send you the clips or do you watch them on the net?

i cnat say anuything about jesse's antics as i think it is against the rules to actually refer to specific events about a star's personla life

bondboffin

Bryan
22-06-2005, 15:52
By the way DiMarco, nice banner of Dennis! Do you think Alfie will go back to Kat or is their still room for little mo.. and what of Billy?

A

they may get back together for old times sake

but i love molfie...they are so sweet and innocent...awwww

billy and little mo i think they get together for a bit... but if the rumours of sasha's return are true then that wont last long (see rumour mill for more details)

bondboffin

di marco
22-06-2005, 15:58

A

thanks spicy made it for me, hes well fit! about my other banna you asked about before they were of the eastenders dogs and the picture by my name is of marcus patric as hes really fit too lol!

what id like is for alfie and kat to get back together and billy and little mo to get back together as i think they are better suited, however i dont think its going to happen like that

adrienne
22-06-2005, 16:00
I watch bbc prime and we are just a day behind so thank goodness for bbc prime. I have only been watching EE since I discovered it 5 years ago. It is Great! As for jessie and specific antics, sorry, I did not want to put you in a spot! From the EE board and her interviews and everyone elses remarks about her, she sounds really lovely! I was surprised to read that they might not want to renew her contract because beyond these nice things, she is a great actress and is a character that brings in the audience! I missed her while she was gone, and it was nice to see her tone down a bit with Alfie. As for Mo and Alfie, I agree, it is cute and innocent but even if it would be nice in real life it is somehow boring on tv. I prefer Katalfie and lil'MOilly myself.

di marco
22-06-2005, 16:01
I watch bbc prime and we are just a day behind so thank goodness for bbc prime. I have only been watching EE since I discovered it 5 years ago. It is Great! As for jessie and specific antics, sorry, I did not want to put you in a spot! From the EE board and her interviews and everyone elses remarks about her, she sounds really lovely! I was surprised to read that they might not want to renew her contract because beyond these nice things, she is a great actress and is a character that brings in the audience! I missed her while she was gone, and it was nice to see her tone down a bit with Alfie. As for Mo and Alfie, I agree, it is cute and innocent but even if it would be nice in real life it is somehow boring on tv. I prefer Katalfie and lil'MOilly myself.

there were a few threads on what the papers reported about her in the eastenders general forum if that helps

Bryan
22-06-2005, 16:02
I prefer Katalfie and lil'MOilly myself.

lol! lil'moilly makes me laugh!!!

in my opinion kat and billy have blown their chances and they should just let molfie be together....id love that

but i really cnat see that hapenning personally...

bondboffin

*kalfie*moon*
22-06-2005, 20:50
Yeah Mo and Alfie are boring lol!..By the way don't believe all the stuff written about Jessie cause i think most of it is made up just to have a story in the papers..shes a great actress :D :D

Bryan
23-06-2005, 08:59
Yeah Mo and Alfie are boring lol!..By the way don't believe all the stuff written about Jessie cause i think most of it is made up just to have a story in the papers..shes a great actress :D :D

everyone has their downsides... leslie grantham was a great actor and we know the scandal about him back in 1985

bondboffin

Gadders
30-08-2005, 16:03
in my tv mag tv choice it says alife is going to ask kat to marry him. Kat asks alfie to marry her but alfie just walks off so when kat announces that she is leaving, but alfie relises how much he cares about kat when she turns up on the back of truck after a night of clubbing. so alfie goes down on one and asks kat to marry him. Kat says yes and agrees to stay put.

Bryan
30-08-2005, 16:27
i dint think they were divorced, i knew alfie said he wnated one, but surely they arent yet divorced?

and we cant have another kalfie wedding, whats the point seen as they are leaving?

kckinsmcg
30-08-2005, 16:30
in my tv mag tv choice it says alife is going to ask kat to marry him. Kat asks alfie to marry her but alfie just walks off so when kat announces that she is leaving, but alfie relises how much he cares about kat when she turns up on the back of truck after a night of clubbing. so alfie goes down on one and asks kat to marry him. Kat says yes and agrees to stay put.

They are still married :confused:

eastenders mad
30-08-2005, 16:35
yeah they are still married they never got a divorce just seprated.
I am glad they are going to get re-married again

Dr. Tangliss
30-08-2005, 17:15
I think they are renewing their vowls, starting again.

Jojo
30-08-2005, 18:50
Just read that Alfie suggests they get divorced and remarried - why??

Luna
30-08-2005, 18:52
God knows - done the same in corrie rememer steve and (sorry cant remember her name) got married for a bet then divorced just so they could get married again

crazygirl
30-08-2005, 19:55
little mo finds out next week that something is going on with alfie n kat, mo is very understanding(sounds like the old mo!!)

Jessie Wallace
30-08-2005, 22:17
Sounds good, hope it's trur.

Jade
30-08-2005, 22:19
I think they are renewing their vowls, starting again.

Renewing their vowls?:rotfl:

wholemealbread
30-08-2005, 22:59
Storyline getting BORING - One day its MO the other its KAT

GIVE US A BREAK, just LEAVE Alfie......

lisa cullumbine
31-08-2005, 09:38
boring

*kalfie*moon*
01-09-2005, 20:45
Sounds good, hope it's trur.
yeah me2

?????
01-09-2005, 21:16
WHAT! WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED TWICE FOR??????? has alfie lost it.. one day its mo then the other its kat. i heard summin like he picks mo but then he hears kat singing her head off one morning and relises he actually loves KAT! mental .... i know

kayla05
01-09-2005, 23:37
I'm glad that storyline is coming to an end, its dragged on for months, but im glad he picked kat!

Jessie Wallace
01-09-2005, 23:43
Yes, Kat and Alfie were always meant to be together.

Jojo
01-09-2005, 23:48
The only problem is, he finally chooses her and then Kat finds out about Mo arrghhh So they will be back to square one again surely??

kayla05
01-09-2005, 23:50
Lol, yeah most probably!

Jessie Wallace
01-09-2005, 23:56
Oh, well it will good for the 5 mins that it lasts

Jojo
01-09-2005, 23:59
I hope it gets sorted before they leave though - I can't be doing with more will they, won't they type storylines for these 2 again!

Jessie Wallace
02-09-2005, 00:05
Yep, i know what you mean. I hope they leave together, but i also hope this gets sorted before, December.

Jojo
02-09-2005, 00:09
I can't be doing with another 3 months of it, thats for sure!! lol

Jessie Wallace
02-09-2005, 00:13
Nope, let's hope they sort things out before then, having said that, i can't wait to see the fight's between the timid Little mo, and the fiesty Kat.

Jojo
02-09-2005, 00:14
I love the bit where the spoilers say shes cowering upstairs in the bedroom whilst Kat's going mad downstairs - thats going to be brilliant to watch!!

Jessie Wallace
02-09-2005, 00:20
Oh yeah, that's the bit i won't. Fire works here we go.

Jojo
02-09-2005, 00:21
I wonder how the rest of the slaters will take it. Plus, who actually tells Kat??? Do we know?

Jessie Wallace
02-09-2005, 00:32
I think it's Billy who put's his foot in it, but i could be wrong

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 04:34
yeah - I just want to see these pair back together - will be good to see them as a couple again - and great to stop the Alfie/Mo/Kat thing......as it is dragggggging on!!

kelly05
02-09-2005, 11:02
This storyline has been going on forever!!!!! I hated it at the start.. and I hate it even more now!!! The scriptwriters have taken something that had loads of potential and completely destroyed it... and now there's no end to it. Sort it out EE!!

xsoftladybugx
02-09-2005, 19:53
This is really annyoing me now, just get over with it. Dragging it on and on and on is'nt making it any better.

hayley
02-09-2005, 21:19
Yeah it was in my t.v mag to it siad that alfie gets down on one knee and asks for a divorce and then he proposes!

kayla05
03-09-2005, 16:11
Well its coming to an end now as the truth comes out that Alfie was seeing both mo and kat! but im glad he chose Kat!

eastenders mad
03-09-2005, 17:40
dosn't divorces take for ever they will have to wait awhile before they can actually get married?

Dr. Tangliss
03-09-2005, 17:41
They can renew their existing vowls though.

eastenders mad
03-09-2005, 17:42
yeah i know that

Dr. Tangliss
03-09-2005, 17:43
So, maybe that's what he means. Renew their vowls, for a fresh start :)

eastenders mad
03-09-2005, 17:44
yeah your right their

Dr. Tangliss
03-09-2005, 17:45
I am glad he has finally made a decision.:)

Abi
03-09-2005, 17:50
Finally!!! An End to the Molfie/ Kalfie saga!!! Celebration time or what?!

Dr. Tangliss
03-09-2005, 17:57
Finally!!! An End to the Molfie/ Kalfie saga!!! Celebration time or what?!

Agreed:cheer:

eastenders mad
04-09-2005, 10:31
yeah definely it has been going on forever

04-09-2005, 11:44
Yay getting married ok.. but I think its meant to e re-newing or something their vows.. glad its Kalfie.. ahhh :wub:

CrazyLea
04-09-2005, 11:46
:( poor mo. even though she said she understands. i think alfie should fine a new girl leave both the slaters alone!!

kalfie
04-09-2005, 11:58
apparently kat finds out about alfie nd little mo and drags little mo out of the vic by her hair!

04-09-2005, 11:58
I heard this too :rotfl:!!

hazey
04-09-2005, 12:30
apparently kat finds out about alfie nd little mo and drags little mo out of the vic by her hair! This sounds like its going to be a laugh, a real Kat fight.Who in their right mind would steal her sisters bloke.

*kalfie*moon*
04-09-2005, 13:59
lol i can't wait to see Kat drag lil Mo out by her hair! :D

kirsty_g
04-09-2005, 17:47
lol neither can i

Bryan
07-02-2010, 12:20
Actor Shane Richie is to reprise his role as EastEnders' Alfie Moon later this year, it has been confirmed.

The 45-year-old was last seen in the BBC soap on Christmas Day 2005 when Alfie and wife Kat (Jessie Wallace) drove off into the sunset together bound for America in their Ford Capri.

He is due to return to filming in the autumn and will make his screen reappearance toward the end of the year.

Speaking of his comeback, Richie said: "It's an honour and a privilege to be asked back to the iconic series of EastEnders which is at the top of its game! I'm looking forward to finding out what Alfie has been up to over the last few years but more importantly - what the future has in store for him."

Controller of BBC drama production John Yorke commented: "Alfie is one of EastEnders' most loved and iconic characters, so he's bound to get a very warm welcome from viewers when he returns to Walford.

"We've had so many new and interesting characters settle into Albert Square since Alfie departed that it's going to make for fantastic viewing when one of the show's most familiar faces rides back into the East End."

Last year, however, Richie told Digital Spy that Walford had "moved on" since his initial exit, explaining that he enjoyed spending time with his wife Christie and his four children.

Since his departure, Richie went on to star in Five's remake of classic comedy drama Minder.

In October last year, his father Harry Roche died at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer.

It has not yet been confirmed whether Jessie Wallace will reprise her role as Richie's screen wife Kat.

Bad Wolf
07-02-2010, 12:27
er..............................................WH Y????????

Perdita
07-02-2010, 12:31
Because he has not been very successful in other things he has done since leaving EE

Bryan
07-02-2010, 12:44
i hope Kat returns with him. she has to surely? they cant split up Kat and Alfie. at least there's reason for them to return then as Kat as family in the square.

Alfie has no one, becuase even Peggy wont be there when he returns. Alfie has to be behind the bar but I can't see that happening with stupid Roxy incharge!

Perdita
07-02-2010, 12:54
Roxie will fail running the Vic and Alfie will be there to rescue the business, with Kat :)

Dazzle
07-02-2010, 13:08
I really, really don't want him to return. It might even put me off watching EE :(

Perdita
07-02-2010, 13:23
Give him a chance, let's wait and see how they write him back in

Dazzle
07-02-2010, 13:37
I'll wait and see what I think of him nowadays. I might even be pleasantly suprised.

Perdita
07-02-2010, 13:42
You just might :D

alan45
07-02-2010, 14:36
When Alfie Moon appeared on Deadenders it was like a breath of fresh air. He WAS brilliant. However once he upstaged the Poison Dwarf his days were numbered. His character became CRAP and his storylines pointless and ridiculous.

IF he does return then there will be no Prima Donna Poison Dwarf to upstage him and if he is given a decent storyline and script then his return may just work.

Debs
07-02-2010, 17:22
i loved alfie! i may have to watch if he comes back!!

Dazzle
07-02-2010, 17:34
Seems like I'm the only person in Britain who isn't keen on Alfie's return to Walford :(

Perdita
07-02-2010, 17:49
I suspect there are others on here, they just don't admit to it openly on here :lol:

Dazzle
07-02-2010, 17:51
:rotfl: Maybe there's a support group I could join...

Perdita
07-02-2010, 18:30
:rotfl: Let people know on here when you find one lol

parkerman
07-02-2010, 19:12
:rotfl: Maybe there's a support group I could join...

What, like Alfies Anonymous? :D

tammyy2j
07-02-2010, 19:13
I couldnt imagine Alfie returning without Kat so i hope both return

Perdita
07-02-2010, 20:04
What, like Alfies Anonymous? :D

:lol: Good one, like it :D

alan45
07-02-2010, 20:11
I couldnt imagine Alfie returning without Kat so i hope both return

Oh God NO!!!!!! I can just imagine all the tweenies starting KALFIE threads just like the nonsense we had with Dennis ''The Plank'' Rickman and Sharon ''Miss Piggy'' Watts/Mitchell

I remember all those ridiculous Shannis threads

Perdita
07-02-2010, 20:14
Aww, Alan, you have missed those threads really, haven't you lol

Chris_2k11
08-02-2010, 00:06
totally unnecessary, the shows moved on too much since his days.

Abigail
08-02-2010, 00:38
Work must have shrivelled to a dead end.

Chloe O'brien
08-02-2010, 00:41
Oh God NO!!!!!! I can just imagine all the tweenies starting KALFIE threads just like the nonsense we had with Dennis ''The Plank'' Rickman and Sharon ''Miss Piggy'' Watts/Mitchell

I remember all those ridiculous Shannis threads

Ah the good old days. Whatever happened to Shannis and Kalfie and the gang. They were a hoot :lol: I take it the powers that be at EE have gotten sick of Shane's begging letters togive him a job and gave in. Characters returning to a soap can only work if they have progressed since they've been away. If Alfie has used his time away from the square to move on and built a new life then it may work. If he is coming back the same pennieless loser he was when he left the square then it will backfire on EE like the return of Dirty Den and Nick Cotton did.

CrazyLea
08-02-2010, 00:57
Oh gosh hahaha! Dont think I was ever part of Shannis or Kalfie, but I did join the Molfie bandwagon :crying: I WAS ONE OF THEM :crying: I was a terrorist ha. I feel I have grown upo since them days :D :p

sindydoll
08-02-2010, 07:05
i didnt like him

Dazzle
08-02-2010, 09:17
... but I did join the Molfie bandwagon :crying: I WAS ONE OF THEM :crying: I was a terrorist ha

Don't worry, we won't hold it against you as long as you've renounced your old ways :D

lizann
08-02-2010, 14:39
I thought he was doing well after the show?

He must be offered alot of money

alan45
08-02-2010, 14:40
I thought he was doing well after the show?

He must be offered alot of money

I think he will be the one offering money to get back on Deadenders

sean slater
08-02-2010, 15:51
I think it'll be great! I also think Jessie Wallace will return, as they both get on really well and have a lot invested in the Alfie and Kat relationship. Its like when Dennis and Sharon returned together after their disappearance. As well as Ricky and Bianca. It'll be great. I'd love to see Alfie get the Vic back. I dont like Roxy in charge.

Or to make it fresh Alfie and Kat could get the club instead. That'd be cool.