PDA

View Full Version : Phoebe Thomas to Leave "Holby City"

CrazyLea
04-02-2010, 22:30
Sorry if it's been posted. I did do a search

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoebe Thomas to Leave
Saturday, January 30, 2010

HOLBY CITY actress Phoebe Thomas has revealed she is leaving HOLBY CITY.

In an interview with 'Take it Easy' magazine, she said she finishes filming next month and will be onscreen till May.

'I've loved every minute, it's a fantastic show to be on,' Phoebe told the magazine. 'The cast are wonderful and you get to work with some fantastic directors. The executive producer has really taken the show in a great direction, but I think you do have to move on eventually.'

'I certainly didn't go into this industry to play the same character for the rest of my life. I'm really excited to be going on to try new projects and play new, different roles.'

Phoebe joined the cast in November 2006 as nurse Maria Kendall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quite like Maria.. maybe she will leave to go live with Sam :D Wishful thinking??

StarsOfCCTV
04-02-2010, 22:40
I'd like if that were the case. :D

To be honest I'm not that sad she's leaving. Phoebe is a brilliant actress, but Maria has fairly repetitive storylines. I'm looking forward to seeing Phoebe in other things. :)

CrazyLea
04-02-2010, 22:42
Yeah that's what I thought really.. that she's good, but I don't think I will really miss her. She has had a lot of boring storylines recently.. mostly falling out with Donna and making friends with Donna... that's all that seems to happen these days..

tammyy2j
05-02-2010, 11:00
I love her to leave to be with Sam or he return for her

Sarahh,.
07-02-2010, 22:45
"maybe she will leave to go live with Sam :D Wishful thinking?? [QUOTE/]"

No, no, no! It should be Connie and Sam!, they are soo cute together. :) Awhh,.
He should come back, and they should be together, :).

Hi, i'm new!, :)

CrazyLea
07-02-2010, 22:49
Hahah they were good to start with. I kinda want a Connie/Michael affair :) I think that would be interesting.
But you must admit Maria and Sam were cute :wub:. Though to be fair, I would rather Sam just come back hah!!

Hello welcome to the boards :D I'm Lea. Hope you enjoy your stay :D x

Sarahh,.
08-02-2010, 07:23
"I kinda want a Connie/Michael affair"
Yess. I soo want him to come back, they were cute together, :),.

"But you must admit Maria and Sam were cute"
Yeah, they were cute, awh.

"Though to be fair, I would rather Sam just come back hah!!"
Yeah. He should, I miss the old days, but I think that he should not break the rules if he does, as that is all I ever seemed to do!
Connie to Sam - "you're intelligent, you're passionate, you never do as you're told!"

"Hello welcome to the boards :D I'm Lea. Hope you enjoy your stay :D x"
Hey, thanks Lea, i'm loving the boards atm, :) i'm I little connie obsessed!,
*skips away* x

Abbie
08-02-2010, 19:20
I agree I like her but she has become very boring

Sarahh,.
09-02-2010, 16:23
Connie?,
I want bitchy Connie back, they've done the Motherly/Caring side to her
I want the bitch back noww!!! :)

Her character is amazing though!!!