PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers Weds 17th February

CrazyLea
04-02-2010, 17:54
Michael finds Connie living a seemingly perfect life with a new job a private hospital in London.

However, it becomes clear to him that Connie has sacrificed the respect and camaraderie of Holby for a more cut-throat and money-centred approach. Michael begs her to return to Holby but she refuses.

Later, Elliot also tries to convince her but Connie insists that she won't return until Vanessa leaves.

Penny is finding her career all too much when Scott asks Penny to start a new life with him in Spain. She jumps at the chance. Oliver interferes telling Scott to back off. Scott realises he can't ask Penny to give up her career and leaves, Penny is distraught.

It's Toby Geddes' first day as Consultant on Darwin. Elliot finds him annoying and is forced to do a procedure he's not sure about. The patient dies in theatre and Elliot walks out of Holby to travel to London to try and convince Connie to return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Connie is back :D. This must be the lead up to Vanessa leaving :cheer:.

Also, anyone know why it's on twice that week? Is it not on next week or something :s?

elle101
04-02-2010, 23:56
please connie come back!

Sarahh,.
07-02-2010, 22:59
"Michael begs her to return to Holby but she refuses."
Awhh, she has to come back. He misses having someone to argue/secretly flirt with! :)

"Elliot walks out of Holby to travel to London to try and convince her to return. "
Awhh. Bless him, he's such a sweetheart.! He's such a great friend to her!, and he misses her, Awh, sweet!

Holby Is just not the same without the gorgeous Amanda on our screens! :) I can't wait for this ep now!,

Oh, by the Way-i'm new! :)

CrazyLea
07-02-2010, 23:11
Awhh. Bless him, he's such a sweetheart.! He's such a great friend to her!, and he misses her, Awh, sweet!
I love the relationship between Connie and Elliot it's so sweet bless them.

Awhh, she has to come back. He misses having someone to argue/secretly flirt with!
Michael and Connie for the win !! I really, really want an affair with those two :p Maybe soon eh :p

Nah deffo not the same! We need our Mandy back :p

Welcome again :)

alan45
07-02-2010, 23:52
The sooner the ridculous trout lipped Vanessa goes the better. Leslie Ash is doing a very poor job

Sarahh,.
08-02-2010, 15:49
Uhh, hey, just wondered, where do you get the spoilers from?? :S

uhh, and Vanessa's leavingg? :)
She really does my head in that,..... *Skips away,... to a corner,... and calms self*

Sarahh,.
09-02-2010, 06:49
"I love the relationship between Connie and Elliot it's so sweet bless them."
Awh, yeah. Like when Grace was ill, he was there to support her, bless him. :) When he was persuading her to let Sam in the room when they were turning her ventiltator off, awh.!

"Michael and Connie for the win !! I really, really want an affair with those two :p Maybe soon eh :p"
Yess. I don't know if it would be an affair, or a relationship though, they both understand each other, and he could handle her! ;-) What do you think?
She also confided in him about her affair with John, so maybe. :)

moonstorm
09-02-2010, 10:38
We want Connie, we want Connie, we want Connie. Unfortunately that pesky Vanessa comes back :angry:

Sarahh,.
17-02-2010, 21:39
Omg!
One thing to say - amazing! :)
That ep was great, and Connie looked so sad when Elliot left, :(
Isn't Grace just gorgeous! :)
Ahh, was amazing.

and..,
Uh, hu, hmm.
Who was Connie's mystery man? :) x

alohachica82
17-02-2010, 22:31
Hi does anyone know if Connie is returning to Holby City hospital? As for her and Micheal I don't think anything will happen as Annalese is returning soon.

kayuqtuq
17-02-2010, 22:56
Omg!

Uh, hu, hmm.
Who was Connie's mystery man? :) x

He was the other doctor at the private hospital where Connie works.

CrazyLea
18-02-2010, 02:30
Just watched it now, as I wasn't it when it was on..

Awwww poor Penny :( I love Penny. I was hoping that Scott wouldn't leave :( She loves him well loads :(. I feel so sorry for her.

Good to see Connie back in it. I love Elliot also, he is like amazing, and SO cute bless him :(.

Great episode tonight. Can't wait until Connie is back on our screens full time!!!!