PDA

View Full Version : Storyline Previews until 1st May

AmzH4
04-02-2010, 17:19
Plus storyline previews...

25: Love Is A Battlefield by Paul Logue (13 February 2010)
The gang pull together when one of their number struggles to deal with yet another devastating blow... and Jay has to face the possibility of losing someone very close to him.

26: Past Lives by Stephen Keyworth and Paul Logue (20 February 2010)
Jordan is unaware that a member of staff seems to be taking an unhealthy interest in him...whilst Adam's counselling sessions unearth more than he bargained for.

27: Life Sentence by David Bowker (27 February 2010)
When disaster hits a pleasure cruiser on a lake, Adam is forced to face his demons...but will he accept his own mortality?

28: Angel by Jeff Povey (6 March 2010)
Jordan finds himself driven to the middle of nowhere against his will...it seems that someone has something important to tell him.

29: English Beauty by Fiona Evans and Jeff Povey (13 March 2010)
Adam seems outwardly to be getting over Harry's death, but as the cracks start to show, Alice realises that he is bottling everything up. And when these pent up feelings are unleashed, Alice finds herself in an impossible situation...

30: Boys Don't Cry by Deborah Jones (20 March 2010)
There's a wedding and a betrayal...and one of the gang makes a fatal mistake in resus...

31: Love Of A Good Man by Martin Jameson (27 March 2010)
It's the day of a very important internal review at the ED, and Ruth finds herself in an impossible situation with one of her colleagues...will career ambitions ride roughshod over the truth?

32: Loves Me, Loves Me Not by Sasha Hails (3 April 2010)
A motorbike accident makes Jordan realise that he cares more than he realised about one of his staff. And Zoe receives an interesting offer ...

33: Clean Slate by Sonali Bhattacharyya (10 April 2010)
Adam's insensitivity with an elderly patient backfires...whilst elsewhere, a DNA test comes back with surprising results for all concerned.

34: Alone On A Wide Wide Sea by Daisy Coulam (17 April 2010)
Part 1 of 2. As Adam's erratic behaviour spirals completely out of control, events take a nasty turn in an out-of-the-way farmhouse.

35: New Beginnings by Richard Monks and Mark Catley (24 April 2010)
Part 2 of 2. With the police closing in, and Adam fighting for survival...an old face returns to Holby...and maybe, just maybe, they hold the key to stopping the madness...

36: A Better Past by Dana Fainaru (1 May 2010)
With Holby ED sent into lock-down, the F2s and Charlie fight for their lives as something deadly is unleashed ...

CrazyLea
04-02-2010, 17:59
This sounds awesome. Particularly the last few weeks..

I'm guessing maybe 1st of May will be end of season?? Meaning someone will probably die.. I'm guessing maybe one of the F2s?

Really looking forward to all the Adam stuff!!! Bet Tristan will do amazing at it all!!

SO8221
04-02-2010, 18:09
i think jessica will return in ep 35 ! fingers crossed she does (yn)

Abigail
04-02-2010, 20:45
I'm guessing maybe 1st of May will be end of season?? Meaning someone will probably die.. I'm guessing maybe one of the F2s?

End of season is usually in July.

And don't get my hopes up!!

CrazyLea
04-02-2010, 21:08
Is it? Ha?
I thought they usually stop in time for Eurovision, with the end of the season, then start up after it... Maybe that's what they used to do :hmm:. Back in the day?

Abigail
04-02-2010, 21:31
I think it takes a week's break when Eurovision is on then it's back to normal until end of July.

AmzH4
05-02-2010, 18:08
Yeah i remember it stopped at the start of the schools six week holidays then restarted when we went back to school.
I don't think here wil be another death...ages ago the producer said there would be 2 weddings and one funeral, well we have had 1 wedding and 1 funeral so one more wedding must be in the line up?
I reckon Ruth/Jay get back together...
Jess doesn't return and Adam gets depressed...

CrazyLea
05-02-2010, 22:33
Ooo did they. So one more wedding?
Who we betting on? Ruth and Jay? Nick and Zoe?

SO8221
05-02-2010, 22:35
Ooo did they. So one more wedding?
Who we betting on? Ruth and Jay? Nick and Zoe?

Defo ruth n jay !!

CrazyLea
05-02-2010, 22:44
Hm I reckon so :D Can't imagine Zoe getting married ha. Though I would lurrve it more if Nick and Zoe got married than Ruth and Jay tbh :p.
Though that morbid here haha.. kinda if only Nick was dying again, and he wanted to marry Zoe before he died :wub:. Yum.

Can't think of any other candidates for a wedding?? Unless Louis marrys that Shona girl?

SO8221
05-02-2010, 22:59
Hm I reckon so :D Can't imagine Zoe getting married ha. Though I would lurrve it more if Nick and Zoe got married than Ruth and Jay tbh :p.
Though that morbid here haha.. kinda if only Nick was dying again, and he wanted to marry Zoe before he died :wub:. Yum.

Can't think of any other candidates for a wedding?? Unless Louis marrys that Shona girl?

Doubt that louis will marry shona !! he lyk dusnt want to be part of her life so y wud he marry her ?

CrazyLea
06-02-2010, 00:30
I dunno just trying to think of all the possibilities :D Charlie might change his mind, and they might end up falling for each other :p Ya never know.

AmzH4
06-02-2010, 09:18
It's Jeff and Dixie i reckon...i have proof ;)

This is the BBCs run down on the episode on the 13th...raather explosive huh?

Charlie's chest pains are worsening, and his stress levels increase further when he gets a phone call from the police and Louis - Shona has broken into his house. He angers Louis by refusing to press charges against Shona, vowing to deal with her himself. Later he is forced to chase Shona around Holby and finds her drunk and high, slumped in a graveyard.

He starts to drive her home, but a combination of the day's events and worsening pains causes Charlie to cough up blood. Shona rushes for help and Charlie is whisked into the ED, where the team stabilise him. The gang rally round as Charlie is taken upstairs to Elliot and the Holby team.

Adam insists he's fine to work, but when he upsets a patient Jordan orders him to attend a counselling session before he returns. Annoyed, Adam begrudgingly agrees but, when he is later drafted in for a five-a-side football match, he takes his frustration out on a vicious player. Adam realises he may not be dealing with things as well as he had hoped.

Dixie's dad, Arthur, continues to mistake Jeff and Dixie for a couple and tells his daughter he's anxious to see her settled before he dies. Dixie decides she'll give her dad what he wants and asks Jeff to marry her.

Jeff & Dixie... :O:O:O:O
That is not what we expected!!
Thats providing Jeff accepts...bet he will me thinks they are in love secretly ;)

Sophiebaby
06-02-2010, 11:11
Dixie and Jeff for wedding !! remember her dad coming back :(

look at the thread below this one!

Sophiebaby
06-02-2010, 22:50
Defo ruth n jay !!

Wish it was but the casualty homepage proves otherwise ermm Dixie and jeff I think :).not be quite as exciting I don't think but there we go . byes

SO8221
06-02-2010, 22:56
i cant imagine dixie gettin married !

AmzH4
07-02-2010, 19:28
i cant imagine dixie gettin married !

I know lol...her with aveil in a dress?! Lol...it would be odd her and jJeff...

Abbie
04-03-2010, 18:57
Aw thats a dissapointment

alohachica82
15-03-2010, 23:00
I hope that May goes as she's horrible and not very nice to poor old Yuki. i also hope that Alice and Adam get it on as they would make a brilliant couple.

alohachica82
28-03-2010, 18:47
Who is the old friend?

SO8221
29-03-2010, 19:58
Who is the old friend?

Maybe its jessica ?

alohachica82
29-03-2010, 22:34
Thought Jessica had left for good.

SO8221
01-05-2010, 23:24
i think jessica will return in ep 35 ! fingers crossed she does (yn)

yass ! i was right !!:):):)