PDA

View Full Version : new actress injured

chance
09-06-2005, 11:12
Emmerdale's latest signing Hayley Tamaddon was rushed to hospital with head injuries after an accident on set.

The actress, who will be seen on screen from July as the feisty new Dingle member Delilah, reportedly walked into a wooden beam. She later complained of dizzy spells and nausea, according to The Sun.

An insider said: "Stairs on the set never actually lead anywhere. Hayley was walking up a flight not realising this and smashed her head. It was quite a bump and made a real crack."

Doctors subsequently dismissed any signs of concussion.

dddMac1
09-06-2005, 12:03
hope she is ok

Emmak2005
09-06-2005, 15:48
Emmerdale's latest signing Hayley Tamaddon was rushed to hospital with head injuries after an accident on set.

The actress, who will be seen on screen from July as the feisty new Dingle member Delilah, reportedly walked into a wooden beam. She later complained of dizzy spells and nausea, according to The Sun.

An insider said: "Stairs on the set never actually lead anywhere. Hayley was walking up a flight not realising this and smashed her head. It was quite a bump and made a real crack."

Doctors subsequently dismissed any signs of concussion. Ah yes I saw this on the same site as you by the looks of it. Good job I didn't post the same thing again.

stacyefc
09-06-2005, 15:51
i hope shes ok aswell

eastenders mad
09-06-2005, 16:53
yeah that is a shame when you first start a new job i hope she is ok to come back.

littlemo
09-06-2005, 21:28
I bet in a few weeks time she'll be laughing about it. At least she'll have an interesting story to tell, when she looks back on her first moments in Emmerdale.

steven123
09-06-2005, 21:39
what a silly thing to do i bet she wont do it again