PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 6th Feb 2010

Perdita
21-01-2010, 13:47
Saturday 6 February
9.20-10.10pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Adam and Jessica struggle to keep their personal and professional lives on track after the tragic events of the past few weeks, as the medical drama continues.

It's the week after Harry's funeral and Jessica is finding it increasingly difficult to live and work with Adam as he reminds her so much of everything she's lost. When Jessica's long-lost friend, Linda, turns up at the Emergency Department with an injured arm, she outlines a proposition to Jessica which gives the grieving mother some food for thought.

Elderly patient Mrs Bullock, meanwhile, is brought into the ED distressed and disorientated by a disturbing vision of a clown. Could her condition have anything to do with the energy drinks she's been consuming?

Dixie is delighted when her father, Arthur, turns up out of the blue but saddened when he tells her some unexpected news. When Arthur sees Dixie and Jeff sharing a joke together and tells Dixie he's glad she has a supportive boyfriend, something stops her from correcting his mistake.

Dog-lover Dom is surprised to be on the receiving end of a vicious attack from reputable businessman Brian, until Brian reveals that Dom's dog had previously mauled his daughter. However, Dom might just hold the key to the family's rehabilitation.

Meanwhile, it's the day the F2s find out their exam results and Noel holds firm as they each try to wheedle the results out of him.

tammyy2j
21-01-2010, 13:51
I guess this is Jessica's last episode

Abbie
21-01-2010, 14:58
I was wondering whether her friend would return

CrazyLea
21-01-2010, 15:29
That would be interesting if Dixie decided she liked Jeff :p, lesbians can change their mind :D. I want it to happen :lol:.

Aw gonna miss Jess when she leaves :(

Abbie
21-01-2010, 15:43
Im gonna miss jess too :(

freckleface
21-01-2010, 18:14
NO RJ booo! no clues as to whether Ruth is too late or not :'(

StarsOfCCTV
21-01-2010, 23:21
They always do this! Give a spoiler and then no mention at all in the next episode! Fingers crossed for next weeks spoilers. :D

CrazyLea
21-01-2010, 23:27
We've got to keep some sort of mystery :p
I quite like it like that :p Makes you want to know more, but can't know. And ya know what I mean really. Surely?

Abbie
22-01-2010, 15:16
They always do this! Give a spoiler and then no mention at all in the next episode! Fingers crossed for next weeks spoilers. :D

I know! exactly they are so mean sometimes :p

SO8221
24-01-2010, 22:12
NO RJ booo! no clues as to whether Ruth is too late or not :'(

yeh she is . says so on bbc website anyway :\

StarsOfCCTV
27-01-2010, 13:30
That's such a shame. Maybe he'll change his mind...eventually.

CrazyLea
27-01-2010, 18:07
I reckon he will. They haven't been through all this for it to end so soon :(.

AmzH4
30-01-2010, 09:03
This is what it says on the BBC page about this ep.

Adam and Jessica's relationship is fractured - they can only relax when they are working, separately, amongst their colleagues and patients. Jessica is shocked to see her old friend Linda, and touched when she realises her friend sent her a keepsake to keep her going in her hour of need.

Jessica confesses to Linda that she's finding it hard to live and work with Adam when he reminds her so much of Harry, but when Linda jokingly suggests Jessica come to America with her, she is surprised when Jessica agrees.

Jessica tells a devastated Adam that she can no longer stay in Holby and, despite his own feelings, he lets her go. Later, Adam is surrounded by his friends from the ED - Jessica wrote them each a note asking them to look after Adam now she has gone.

Charlie persuades a reluctant Louis to talk to Shona, but is disappointed when he refuses to support her. Feeling sorry for her, Charlie cancels his appointment to support Shona at her midwife meeting. When he leaves, he gives her some money for which she appears to be genuinely grateful. But when Charlie leaves, Shona scoffs and pockets the money, alongside a bag full of drugs and cigarettes.

It's the day of the F2s exam results, and all are pleased to have passed - especially May, who has finished top of the class. Dixie is stunned when her dad, Arthur, arrives and tells her he doesn't have long to live. He jumps to conclusions when he sees Jeff and Dixie together, and tells Dixie he's delighted that she's in a relationship. Seeing how happy this has made him, Dixie doesn't correct him.

:(
Is Jess just gonna get up and go...what about poor Amelia and Lucas...has she not even thought about them? She can't just take them with her poor kids, they would miss their Dad, friends and Adam...and if she left them there they wouldn't have a mum...
Another silly plot on the writers behalf in my opinion...that wouldnt happen in real life.

Sophiebaby
31-01-2010, 10:30
I'm gunna miss jess :( poor adam...
I've heard jess is going to america with linda look on on bbc casualty website for more...

sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place :( or :)

Perdita
31-01-2010, 10:52
It's ok, you are in the right thread :)