PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Health Major Spoiler

AmzH4
18-01-2010, 20:57
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity/news

Casualty returns to Holby City

In Casualty... Charlie is ignoring his worsening chest pains, determined to prove to the gang that he’s not an invalid. When Louis calls him in a panic, Charlie charges to the rescue. But in pushing himself to the limit to save Louis’s girlfriend Shona, he suffers a major heart attack and is rushed upstairs to be treated in Darwin.

In Holby City... Elliot is called to ED to attend to Charlie who has had a heart attack. Jordan saved Charlie’s life in the ED and now Elliot is going to take over his treatment on Darwin. Charlie feels useless, old and past it. How will Charlie's operation go? And can Elliot bring up his spirits?

Find out in February...

P.s. i hope i am allowed to post this here? I didn't know where else!!

Perdita
18-01-2010, 21:02
Here is ok, this is the Spoiler thread were you post this kind of information. :)

Perdita
18-01-2010, 21:02
You might just want to add your source of the information :)

CrazyLea
18-01-2010, 21:03
Ah cool. Wondered how Elliot was going to come into it. Hope Charlie is okay!!! Casualty would be strange without Charlie!!

lizann
19-01-2010, 10:59
Poor Charlie

StarsOfCCTV
19-01-2010, 14:23
It'd be nice if Charlie had a story-line that involved a patient, rather than him being the patient..

Hopefully this will make Louis less of a spoilt brat at least.

Abbie
21-01-2010, 16:45
oh no! he better be ok!!! :(

freckleface
21-01-2010, 18:23
thats gotta be the bit on the dramatic moments vid where he coughs up blood :S poor charlie :(