PDA

View Full Version : David Beckham spends £2k on dog travel

Perdita
17-01-2010, 21:37
David Beckham has reportedly spent £2,000 flying his bulldog back to Los Angeles.

The soccer star, who was given the British bulldog puppy by his wife Victoria as a Christmas present at their UK home, has made sure that his dog would be comfortable by flying the pet back in luxury style.

A source said: "It's one lucky animal, but David only wants the best."

Beckham decided on UK's exclusive pet transportation company, PetAir, where their 'Gold Standard' service includes an airline ticket, custom-made wooden travel container with bedding and water, a pre-travel health examination and one night in the care of a vet, according to Contactmusic.

So he fooking should, he can easily afford it. I would pay for my pet to travel this way if I had a pet and I was travelling

Meh
17-01-2010, 22:18
Yeah, but I'd make his other dog travel in the hold :lol:

Perdita
17-01-2010, 22:40
:eek: NB :nono: David probably does when they are on the same flight :lol:

Abigail
17-01-2010, 22:51
I have a British bulldog and if his is anything like mine, she will need five star treatment. My bully jumps at any loud noise, snores, grunts, breathes heavily when she walks, is stubborn as old boots, won't move unless food is offered but most of all, loves being warm and snug in bed and being the centre of attention.

Perdita
17-01-2010, 23:09
That is why she would love PetAir and all the attention she is getting on there :)