PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 30 Jan 2010

Perdita
14-01-2010, 14:53
Saturday 30 January
8.30-9.20pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

It's a day of high tension as the young doctors try desperately to impress, with mixed fortunes, in the F2s' exam, as the medical drama continues.

May is given a pep talk by her father, Eddie, and is shocked when he hands her an envelope with the exam questions inside in order to help her along her way. And all the F2s are rattled when Jordan reveals that the exam will also include a day-long assessment, overseen by Henry.

Yuki falters while treating Seb, a seriously ill teenager, but redeems himself when he comes up with a brilliant diagnosis. However, when he bravely tells a packed meeting that Seb told him he no longer wants to receive treatment, Henry orders him out of the room.

Over-confident Lenny, meanwhile, is disappointed to be stuck in cubicles and, determined to impress, orders a series of tests for elderly patient Chick. However, he is distressed when the tests reveal something sinister and tries in vain to persuade his patient to accept treatment.

May initially impresses Henry when surgeon Sarah Evans is rushed to the ED having collapsed in theatre, but she fails to chase up a test result which puts Sarah in danger. She is then horrified to discover that her father and Sarah seem unusually close. When Eddie insists he wants someone more qualified than May to treat Sarah, May is shattered. But will her lack of confidence tempt her to take a peek at the exam questions?

Meanwhile, there's more heartbreak for the team as baby Harry is laid to rest and Ruth finally gathers the courage to tell Jay that she loves him – but is it too late?

lizann
14-01-2010, 15:33
Baby Harry's funeral :(

Abbie
14-01-2010, 15:42
Aww no! It cant be too late :( :wub:

StarsOfCCTV
14-01-2010, 16:52
I'm sure it isn't. :D

I have one word for Sarah Evans - Karma. :p

I hope May doesn't cheat...

CrazyLea
14-01-2010, 16:54
Ruth finally gathers the courage to tell Jay that she loves him – but is it too late?
Awwww cute :wub:. I don't think it will be too late. Jay loves Ruth tooooo :D.

Abbie
14-01-2010, 17:23
I hate it though when they - is it too late?

CrazyLea
14-01-2010, 17:27
Haha dramatic isn't it :p.
*Uses trailer man voice* "Is it too late?" "Why yes, it's 12 midnight, go away" :p

Okay having a bit of a weird 5 mins here.

Abbie
14-01-2010, 17:28
Haha dramatic isn't it :p.
*Uses trailer man voice* "Is it too late?" "Why yes, it's 12 midnight, go away" :p

Okay having a bit of a weird 5 mins here.

:lol:

its just annoying me now, cos it sort of implies its not going to happen :(

CrazyLea
14-01-2010, 17:31
Hm I think they just put it there to make you think "OH MY GOSH IT'S GONG TO BE TOO LATE"... when really, they know that it's not going to be too late. Or or or or or maybe it WILL be too late, but like just as Ruth is getting in her car/cab/erm other form of transport or walking, Jay will be like ACTUALLY, I LOVE HER TOO! And he will run after her, and they will kiss in the rain :D

Abbie
14-01-2010, 17:32
Hm I think they just put it there to make you think "OH MY GOSH IT'S GONG TO BE TOO LATE"... when really, they know that it's not going to be too late. Or or or or or maybe it WILL be too late, but like just as Ruth is getting in her car/cab/erm other form of transport or walking, Jay will be like ACTUALLY, I LOVE HER TOO! And he will run after her, and they will kiss in the rain :D

Awwww! :wub: why did you say in the rain, thats like the perfect scene!!! :wub:

CrazyLea
14-01-2010, 17:33
It would be so much hotter in the rain :wub:.

Abbie
14-01-2010, 17:37
It would be so much hotter in the rain :wub:.

You know that I now cant wait for this episode!!!! :p

AmzH4
14-01-2010, 17:39
They always say...will it be too late, when it actually happens.
I reckon they will get back together at the funeral she will be all sad, he will be all sad, and then they will hold hands...etc etc It alwyas happens!!
Even though i love casualty...sometimes its just predictable
Wonder if Jess will come back round for the funeral?
Also May is back to work quick!

freckleface
14-01-2010, 18:33
YESSSSSSSSSSSH SARAH EVANS MUSSSSSST DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!

all my fics have come true :D

and RJ ♥ all in one episode!! XD XD XD

StarsOfCCTV
14-01-2010, 21:04
We should feel bad we feel happy about Sarah Evan's possibly biting the dust.

hehe. ;)

Abbie
14-01-2010, 21:39
:lol: lol should we?

AmzH4
15-01-2010, 20:10
:lol: lol should we?

She is nasty..but does she deserve to die?
I say no...everyone deserves a second chance.
Sarah Evans is just a sad individula (lol) who deserves the chance to have a break, get out more and go find a life while she is at it!!

Perdita
15-01-2010, 21:08
No, we should not. She is a human being and deserves to be treated with respect. Even if we disagree with their actions.attitudes

CrazyLea
16-01-2010, 02:11
You know that I now cant wait for this episode!!!! :p

You know that I was only speculating :p :|

Abbie
16-01-2010, 17:11
:lol: lol I know that! :p its just generally the more I speculate or read speculation I get excited for the episode even more :p

AmzH4
16-01-2010, 17:16
May initially impresses Henry when surgeon Sarah Evans is rushed to the ED having collapsed in theatre, but she fails to chase up a test result which puts Sarah in danger. She is then horrified to discover that her father and Sarah seem unusually close. When Eddie insists he wants someone more qualified than May to treat Sarah, May is shattered. But will her lack of confidence tempt her to take a peek at the exam questions?

Right folks...
I have just had a brainwave.
What if...Sarah Evans was pregnant...
How ironic would that be?!!!!
Mmmm...unlikely but you never know.
The test result May forgets to chase up-pregnancy test?
May's dad is the father?
He doesn't want May to treat Sarah a) putting *his* baby under threat b) he is having a secret affair with Sarah Evans...
Despite Sarah saying to Ruth she shouldn't be having a relationship...
How ironic and hypocritical would that be...

Anyway i *am* allowed to dream!

Perdita
29-01-2010, 18:58
Former Hollyoaks and Dancing On Ice star Chris Fountain makes a guest appearance on BBC One's flagship medical drama Casualty tomorrow night as diving competitor Seb.

After Seb defiantly dives into the pool in preparation for a competition, Seb emerges, much to his father Tony's relief. However, in the changing rooms shortly afterwards, Seb clutches his chest in pain and suddenly collapses.

Rushed to resus, Yuki's mortified when he realises that he almost missed a vital medical sign in Seb's diagnosis. When Tony arrives to see his son, Yuki delivers the devastating news that Seb has been suffering from leukaemia.

As Yuki fumbles around attempting to administer treatment, he learns that Seb's been covering his symptoms by taking aspirin in order to continue diving. Yuki reveals to Seb that he may eventually need a heart transplant and with that, Seb pulls Yuki to him and whispers something in his ear. Yuki's taken aback by the revelation.

DS