PDA

View Full Version : Rumour Re Archie's Killer

moonstorm
13-01-2010, 08:46
I was reading on another site that the killer was Sean. Apparently he returned on Christmas Day to see Amy, overheard Bradley and Archie arguing about Stacey's rape and became incensed. He waits till Bradley leaves and then kills Archie.

How probable does everyone think this is? I'm sure Sean swore never to return unless it had to do with Roxy's exit??

Also I think I would feel very let down after them building up half the cast for the Whodunnit only to find out they had brought in an outsider.

What are the thoughts on the above - outsider or cast member?

sindydoll
13-01-2010, 09:31
im sorry but i dont believe that rumour at all

Perdita
13-01-2010, 09:38
I am sure that we would have read more about Rob K being back on the set of EE, the spoilers would be overflowing with that information. I think that is somebody's wishful thinking rather than reality. :rolleyes:

tammyy2j
13-01-2010, 13:33
Who knew Sam was coming back no one so maybe it was top secret

Dazzle
13-01-2010, 13:38
I think it is possible that they could keep Sean Slater being the murderer under wraps because he needn't appear until the live episode, when all will be revealed. That would mean that he'd never be on set filming in advance.

Saying that, I don't think he is the killer.

Chris_2k11
13-01-2010, 22:53
sounds too far fetched even for EE

hannan
16-02-2010, 21:55
I doubt it is Sean but he is favourite in the betting, or at least before tonights episode (prices are getting updated), he does have a motive though, wasn't it Archie who put the DNA test papers into his x-mas cracker to show him the kid wasn't his

tammyy2j
18-02-2010, 13:49
Sean Slater is now the odds-on favourite to be revealed as Archie Mitchell's killer in tomorrow's climactic edition of EastEnders.

Bookmaker William Hill has slashed its odds on Sean being the murderer to 4/7 following a flurry of bets from punters.

The troubled character's strong showing in the betting comes despite the fact that he has been off screen since January 2009 following Rob Kazinsky's decision to quit the role.

Meanwhile, Janine Butcher's love interest Ryan Malloy - played by Neil McDermott - remains second favourite in the betting at 11/2.

Jack Branning (Scott Maslen) and Walford legend Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor) are joint third favourites with odds of 9/1.

In a statement, William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said over 5,000 bets have been received in the past 24 hours and that a total of £1 million could be gambled on the outcome by the time the market closes.

He added: "The BBC have done a brilliant job keeping everyone guessing as we have taken bets on 24 different members of the cast, but the absent Sean Slater has been today's big gamble."

The killer's identity will finally be revealed to viewers in tomorrow night's live 25th anniversary episode.

lizann
19-02-2010, 10:35
So Sean is the fav now :D

emma309
27-03-2010, 07:47
it was Stacy Slater yes Stacy's is pregnant by Archie's baby or is it someone else

parkerman
27-03-2010, 09:30
it was Stacy Slater yes Stacy's is pregnant by Archie's baby or is it someone else

You catch on quick!

Dazzle
27-03-2010, 11:21
Stacy's is pregnant by Archie's baby or is it someone else

It's definitely not Archie's - probably Ryan's from what I've read.

alan45
28-08-2010, 23:39
EastEnders writer Simon Ashdown has revealed that Peggy Mitchell was meant to be the culprit in Archie's murder.

Speaking at the Edinburgh TV Festival, Ashdown said that Barbara Windsor's decision to quit the serial last year meant that there would have been no aftermath.

He explained: "We had a list of the cast and went down it to create that 'shiver' moment. Janine could have done it but she's killed before.

"But we settled on Peggy, but then we found out that Barbara Windsor had decided to leave. Like most of these ideas it just appeared as a notion... we settled on Stacey. It gave us loads of story afterwards."

Stacey Slater was unveiled as the killer. Lacey Turner, who plays her, will leave the programme in 2011.

Dazzle
29-08-2010, 10:49
I would have preferred Peggy to be the killer, to be honest.

alan45
29-08-2010, 17:04
I would have preferred Peggy to be the killer, to be honest.

But then again with the power that the Mitchells apparently have over not only the Metropolitan Police, the CPS and all of the judiciary would she ever have been convicted. I think not.
Beetroot Man was caught with a firearm, escaped from lawful custody and is walking the streets of Walford with apparent impunity. As for Gwant well hes another Crtim running round just because hes a Mitchell. Lets just hope they kill off the Poison Dwarf.

alan45
19-10-2010, 17:50
EastEnders star Charlie Brooks has admitted that she wants her character Janine Malloy to discover the truth about Archie Mitchell's murder.

Most of Albert Square's residents are still unaware that Stacey Branning killed the Walford villain last Christmas - instead believing that her now-deceased husband Bradley was responsible for the crime.

However, in a twist which airs in tonight's episode of the BBC soap, Janine is present as Stacey blurts out that Archie raped her last year. Immediately afterwards, Stacey fears that she has let slip too much by accidentally revealing her motive.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Brooks explained that she would now like Janine to put the pieces of the puzzle together and figure out that Stacey was the killer.

Brooks said: "She's got ammunition now. I'd love her to find that out so she's got something against Stacey."

Discussing the pair's rivalry over Janine's husband Ryan, the actress added: "There are no lengths Janine won't go to in order to get rid of Stacey. She will do whatever it takes to have Ryan - and if she can't have him, she won't let anyone else have him either!"

Next week's episodes of the show see Janine snatch Stacey and Ryan's baby daughter Lily in an attempt to teach the pair a lesson.