PDA

View Full Version : Heores Season 5

Perdita
11-01-2010, 10:55
NBC has described the chances of Heroes returning for a fifth season as "very good".

The series, which recently dropped to a low of 4.57m, has been widely tipped for the axe.

However, speaking at the TV Critics Association press tour, the network's president Angela Bromstad revealed that the show's creator Tim Kring will be pitching his ideas for a new season in the coming weeks and she believes it stands a decent chance of coming back.

Production on the fourth season of Heroes recently wrapped, meaning that the February 8 season finale may serve as a series finale if NBC does decide to end it.

DS

Perdita
13-05-2010, 14:15
NBC has reportedly decided to cancel Heroes.

According to New York Magazine, the network made the decision because it is pleased with the new series it has ordered.

Earlier reports suggested that Heroes could returm for a final 13-episode season but executives have allegedly decided they no longer need the show because their new programmes are strong.

However, the network is allegedly considering producing a two-hour or four-hour movie to provide an ending for the franchise.

Greg Grunberg, who plays Matt Parkman in the show, recently admitted on Twitter that he does not know its future, saying: "Haven't heard anything official re: Heroes for next season. Hope it gets picked up."

NBC declined to comment.

Dazzle
13-05-2010, 16:04
What a shame. I really enjoyed season 4, after pretty lame seasons 2 and 3. I hope they do produce a film as an ending for the heroes.

megan999
10-09-2010, 17:40
Bad news for all seven remaining Heroes fans. It’s looking very unlikely that NBC will allow creator Tim Kring to go ahead with a closure-filled TV movie to cap off the now-canceled series. There is still a chance, however, that Kring could continue the stories online or in print. Uh-huh. SOURCE: MAIL.COM
Heroes turned cr@p in the end, but IMO I would have liked a "closure" episode.