PDA

View Full Version : Above Suspicion

angel-emm
07-01-2010, 09:33
Did anyone watch the ITV 3 parter Above Suspicion? Who was the murderer in the end as I missed the last 10 minutes of it.

Thanks
Emma

Perdita
07-01-2010, 11:29
It was the posh dad of the Wickenham family who murdered the two girls. But he tried 'hiding' by going into some cellar under his stairs, but he got trapped and died.

Chloe O'brien
07-01-2010, 13:01
I missed last night episode busy palying the wii. Will have to catch it on iplayer.

miccisy
07-01-2010, 13:13
yeah it was the dad. All the kids were scared of him and it turned out that he hid under some stairs and their was a air vent for him to breathe but the maid realised and shut the vent so he suffocated.
The police just said that it was an accident even though they knew she'd done it

angel-emm
07-01-2010, 19:59
Thank you

tammyy2j
05-01-2011, 17:07
CiarĂ¡n Hinds, Kelly Reilly and co are back for a third instalment of Lynda La Plante's hugely successful Above Suspicion.

Deadly Intent follows DI Anna Travis (Reilly) as she returns following her promotion and is reunited with DCS James Langton (Hinds) and DCI Mike Lewis (Shaun Dingwall), who will be heading up his first murder case.

Following a fatal shooting in a notorious drug dealer’s squat, the murder team quickly identify the victim as Frank Brandon - an ex-police officer from the drug squad, and friend of James Langton. Travis and the team begin the task of trying to connect the presence of their ex-colleague with such desperate and squalid surroundings.

After further investigation Travis begins to uncover suspicious links between Brandon and the notorious drug-trafficker, Alexander Fitzpatrick, one of the most wanted men in the Western world. Operating under numerous aliases, he has eluded arrest for 20 years and there have been no sightings of him... until now.

Mon 3 to Wed 5 Jan

parkerman
07-01-2011, 15:17
Did anyone see it?

I did. I thought it was really good. Especially the ending. How many times in TV detective series does the baddie get away??? I especially liked Travis's "I love you", which went unheard by Langton. Lots of good twists and altogether exciting, poignant and sometimes quite tender.

Bring on the next series.

alan45
07-01-2011, 16:09
Excellent programe and indeed unusual to see the baddie escape justice. I did think Travis a it daft always dressed to kill and wearing high heels. Most female Police Officers I know would only dress in finery for court etc and were sensible shoes in the pursuit of villans. Thats only a minor gripe though. Kelly Reilley is a fine actress

Chloe O'brien
07-01-2011, 23:55
I'm going to catch it on Catch up as I was watching Silent witness and the new NCIS this week.